Found Safe GA - Mayci Olschewske, 16, Canton, 31 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aw, this one hits so close to home. I was depressed and a homebody when I was her age too. A news article said that she had a promising athletic career in soccer but had to pull out due to a series of concussions, and now has bouts of depression that come out of nowhere. I hope she's just taking a break somewhere like when she was napping by a creek and that she feels better and comes home soon.

This case is really frightening to me for some reason... she's so young and vulnerable. It seems plausible she had some kind of breakdown or depression and felt like getting away for a while.

Also, I just looked at her IG... her last post was on June 30th, 2016. It says: "6 months ago today I met my happy. I couldn't be any more thankful to have spent that time being yours, and am so excited to cherish our many more months to come. Happy six months my baby", with a photo of her and her boyfriend. Maybe they had a recent breakup and it triggered something in her? Or, and I hope this isn't the case, perhaps the (ex?)boyfriend is somehow involved.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHSEmXMBQyr/?taken-by=mxyci

According to her best friend on Facebook, she was found driving down I170 in Denver. Cops pulled her over. She's safe and they found her. Not sure if I can post a link to her page or not? But good news!

According to her best friend on Facebook, she was found driving down I170 in Denver. Cops pulled her over. She's safe and they found her. Not sure if I can post a link to her page or not? But good news!

Thank god, I hope this is really her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope this family does things a little differently this time. This is obviously a child who needs some serious help. And I mean that with all of the best intentions. She has done everything possible to get her parent's/family's attention. I am hoping they don't drop the ball with therapy this time.

I hope this family does things a little differently this time. This is obviously a child who needs some serious help. And I mean that with all of the best intentions. She has done everything possible to get her parent's/family's attention. I am hoping they don't drop the ball with therapy this time.

Found safe in Idaho Springs: http://www.summitdaily.com/main-car...ing-georgia-girl-found-safe-in-idaho-springs/

Mayci Olschewske, a missing 16-year-old girl from Canton, Georgia, was found by police in Idaho Springs Thursday afternoon after a citizen recognized her car from a missing person bulletin and called in a tip, according to an updated Facebook post from the Canton Police Department.

I wonder what took her to Denver. I'm glad she's safe.

Bumping for Mayci

After looking through her Instagram page, it is quite obvious that she struggles with severe depression. According to a 2014 post, she has either attempted or seriously contemplated suicide in the past.

https://www.instagram.com/p/r-YPdSplym/?taken-by=mxyci

According to recent updates on her sister's Facebook page, they have no idea where she may be. She was last seen in Mississippi after disappearing (no one knows why), but neither she nor her car have been seen since.

I'm not sure if this was posted already as this is as far as I've read so far - that Instagram post was posted the day after the news article about her being missing and found sleeping on a park bench. So I assume they're correlated and her being missing the first time was a suicide attempt.

I'm not sure if this was posted already as this is as far as I've read so far - that Instagram post was posted the day after the news article about her being missing and found sleeping on a park bench. So I assume they're correlated and her being missing the first time was a suicide attempt.

I did see a pic of her (allgedly) in a hospital gown with band-aids or gauze and tape from a blood draw or an IV.

Why, oh why, can't this girl see how beautiful she is and not let bullies bother her???
I pray a therapist can get through to her!!!! God love her!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina