GA GA - McDonough, WhtFemale Skeletal 231UFGA, 18-40, off I-75, Nov'73

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
dogperson, I see you thanked carbuff's post above, so I figure you are looking in on this thread from time to time.

Correct me if I am wrong: Isn't this the UID for which you submitted Carlene Tengelsen as a possibility (for those unfamiliar, missing from Macon, GA in June 1972). I believe you said she was ruled out on the basis of dental, but that NAMUS doesn't have Carlene down as having dental records on file -- so you figured it was just the fact that Carlene had braces when she disappeared and the UID (apparently) did not have braces when found. Is that how it was -- am I remembering correctly?

So why would Carlene not appear as a ruleout --anybody? Is it because they both have DNA in the system (not certain whether they both did at the time dogperson submitted Carlene as a possibility) and so it's an automatic ruleout anyhow?

The date and the location are just so "possible" for Carlene...

I did submit Carlene Tengelsen to Doe Network one time as a possible match. But I was informed "dentals don't match" without any explanation provided. I assumed they meant because Carlene had braces on her teeth and this UID didn't have braces (or that she didn't any evidence of having had braces removed).

I've never seen Carlene appear as a ruleout for any UID. I wonder why. It makes me suspect she isn't being compared to anybody, although she does have DNA on file.

I did submit Carlene Tengelsen to Doe Network one time as a possible match. But I was informed "dentals don't match" without any explanation provided. I assumed they meant because Carlene had braces on her teeth and this UID didn't have braces (or that she didn't any evidence of having had braces removed).

I've never seen Carlene appear as a ruleout for any UID. I wonder why. It makes me suspect she isn't being compared to anybody, although she does have DNA on file.

Per NamUs, Carlene has been compared against six UIDs (UP8419, UP4790, UP8579, UP12683, UP6796, UP6150). Sorry if you were already aware, but I know it's harder to see rule-outs now in NamUs.

As of yesterday, Henry County Jane Doe has been unidentified for 48 years.

Unidentified Remains: McDonough, White Female​

Case Info​

Date found: Sun, 11/11/1973 - 12:00
Race: White
Weight: Unknown
Height: Unknown
Eyes: Unknown
Hair Color: Unknown
Sex: Female
Contact Info: Henry County Police Department - 770-288-8352
Only the skull was found off of Lester Mill Rd in McDonough, GA

@Caring1 hey could you post the current NamUs exclusion list for this Jane Doe?
2 Missing Person Exclusions

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP57357June Streeter
Date of Last ContactOctober 08, 1973
StateAL
CountyRandolph

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP543Gloria Baird
Date of Last ContactDecember 31, 1969
StateGA
CountyFulton

Henry County Jane Doe has been unidentified for 50 years today.

2 Missing Person Exclusions

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP57357June Streeter
Date of Last ContactOctober 08, 1973
StateAL
CountyRandolph

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP543Gloria Baird
Date of Last ContactDecember 31, 1969
StateGA
CountyFulton
Are they still the same exclusions?