GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Swim Atlanta provides guard services for neighborhood pools too - not just at the Swim Atlanta facility. So JH could have been using a pool where NH guarded. Anyone local able to tell where that pic was taken?

Swim Atlanta provides guard services for neighborhood pools too - not just at the Swim Atlanta facility. So JH could have been using a pool where NH guarded. Anyone local able to tell where that pic was taken?

I'll see if I can figure it out.

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/r...rts-provide-more-insight-on-suspect/292330921

This article lists what happened each time the police were called regarding JH. By the way, for non-locals, IMO 11Alive news sucks. WSBTV is the best (IMO only) and Fox5 is second best, locally. This is all IMO, so other locals please do not blast me if you love 11Alive. :)

When they mention stepson/stepfather/stepmother they mean JH and his grandparents. I have not yet figured out where the biological father is - anyone else? It really, really sucks that there is nothing that can be done in our country for people who obviously pose a threat. We must wait until they actually hurt others to do something - really, really sucks...... I wish he had received/accepted the proper mental health care as well (seems like they did try). Sucks we can't force it upon adults that need it and sucks it too expensive for others that do want it and cannot afford it..... it all just sucks. I'm so heartbroken about this tragedy.....

I have a really hard time imagining a parent who goes to bed before her son is home the night before the first day of school, especially in a town with a curfew.

This is THE problem. The problem with Adam Lanza, the problem with my friend's soon-to-be-18 son, the problem with my bipolar cousin who is wrecking her life every time she goes off her meds. THE problem. It's a combination of a lack of effective medication/treatment and the lack of the ability to help these people live in a dignified environment that respects their autonomy as much as possible while also protecting themselves and others from their diseases.

I wonder, then, why he drove so far NW on 92 after the murders to that gas station, which was hardly the closest one?

FWIW, Cobb (gf's house) is not far, but it's not super close, either, 5-10m drive depending on where exactly she lives.

Yes! Leigh, I find myself always nodding my head In agreement when I read your posts. And when I look up to see who posted it, your name always throws me off because Leigh (even spelled this way!) is my first name and my last name starts with b! Anyway. I love what you said about allowing them to live with dignity/autonomy while addressing their needs. This is the problem. We have such a basic understanding of mental illness--effective treatment is just not available when we don't understand the etiology behind these actions and behaviors. I look forward to advances in neuroscience but I worry about preventive measures that may penalize people who don't deserve it. I don't know the answers. But I realize it's trial and error when it comes to mental health treatment right now and I hope the future provides better solutions.
Foxfire posted this article in Sierra j's thread and I found it really interesting. It even references the leadin academic researcher in the field of psychopathy, K. Khiel. Great read. Hope this link works. If not, I'm sure googling "can you call a 9 year old a psychopath" will bring up the NYT article.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2012/05/1...-Fulton-County-19-July-2016-7-*Arrest*/page19

Feb. 20, 2016

Police were called to the home after Jeffery's stepfather reported that a gun was missing from his gun case. Jeffrey Hazelwood is listed as a suspect. Wonder if it was "the" gun. BBM

April 27, 2016

Jeffrey Hazelwood is listed as a "person involved" after police were called to the home on a report of a suspicious person. No other details were given. Wonder if he came again to steal another gun or a knife (at this point he was living at the girlfriend's house). BBM

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/r...rts-provide-more-insight-on-suspect/292330921

This article lists what happened each time the police were called regarding JH. By the way, for non-locals, IMO 11Alive news sucks. WSBTV is the best (IMO only) and Fox5 is second best, locally. This is all IMO, so other locals please do not blast me if you love 11Alive. :)

When they mention stepson/stepfather/stepmother they mean JH and his grandparents. I have not yet figured out where the biological father is - anyone else? It really, really sucks that there is nothing that can be done in our country for people who obviously pose a threat. We must wait until they actually hurt others to do something - really, really sucks...... I wish he had received/accepted the proper mental health care as well (seems like they did try). Sucks we can't force it upon adults that need it and sucks it too expensive for others that do want it and cannot afford it..... it all just sucks. I'm so heartbroken about this tragedy.....

Why oh why did they continue to have guns in the house? Unless because they feared Jeff...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Omg. That pool picture...... I think it's her neighborhood pool. I google-earthed first - his neighborhood (the grandparents) does not appear to have a neighborhood pool, not one that looks like that, anyway. There are homes with pools all over the area, but I do not see a pool nearby that looks like where the photo was taken. Then I checked the girlfriend's area. There is a pool in the area appearing to belong to a neighborhood - but no lifeguard chair and no lifeguard services listed (actually, a lot of neighborhoods here do not have lifeguards). HOWEVER, although NH's house is on a gated cul-de-sac street, it IS listed to belong to the surrounding neighborhood AND the pool - it has a lifeguard chair in that same spot. Then I went to the Swim Atlanta website and the neighborhood is listed as one they service. They even teach swim lessons at her neighborhood pool. I think he took that picture the day after the crime and at HER neighborhood pool. It almost seems like the lifeguard chair is purposely IN the picture as well. I have major chills right now........ creepy beyond words.....

I am so creeped out by that - I might drive by there sometime and see if it is, in fact, her pool.

She said Hazelwood’s parents split many years ago and that his maternal grandparents had raised him.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime-law/roswell-police-search-home-in-teenagers-shooting-d/nr9DG/

While Hazelwood was still a baby, his parents separated and he was taken to live with his maternal grandparents, according to paternal grandmother, Trudy Darlene Dinwiddie of Moscow Mills, Mo. But Dinwiddie hadn’t seen her grandson since he was a baby, she told The AJC.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/suspect-in-roswell-shootings-this-kid-just-didnt-s/nr9nj/

Omg. That pool picture...... I think it's her neighborhood pool. I google-earthed first - his neighborhood (the grandparents) does not appear to have a neighborhood pool, not one that looks like that, anyway. There are homes with pools all over the area, but I do not see a pool nearby that looks like where the photo was taken. Then I checked the girlfriend's area. There is a pool in the area appearing to belong to a neighborhood - but no lifeguard chair and no lifeguard services listed (actually, a lot of neighborhoods here do not have lifeguards). HOWEVER, although NH's house is on a gated cul-de-sac street, it IS listed to belong to the surrounding neighborhood AND the pool - it has a lifeguard chair in that same spot. Then I went to the Swim Atlanta website and the neighborhood is listed as one they service. They even teach swim lessons at her neighborhood pool. I think he took that picture the day after the crime and at HER neighborhood pool. It almost seems like the lifeguard chair is purposely IN the picture as well. I have major chills right now........ creepy beyond words.....

Could he have gained access to her neighborhood pool with her card, if the pool requires a membership card to access?? If he had her credit card to use, he likely had her entire wallet/purse.

??

She said Hazelwood’s parents split many years ago and that his maternal grandparents had raised him.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/crime-law/roswell-police-search-home-in-teenagers-shooting-d/nr9DG/

While Hazelwood was still a baby, his parents separated and he was taken to live with his maternal grandparents, according to paternal grandmother, Trudy Darlene Dinwiddie of Moscow Mills, Mo. But Dinwiddie hadn’t seen her grandson since he was a baby, she told The AJC.

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/local/suspect-in-roswell-shootings-this-kid-just-didnt-s/nr9nj/

Yeah, he was raised by his grandparents, but he did speak with his mom. On his Facebook page, they are friends and they converse. I guess his dad was totally out of the picture. I was just curious.

Could he have gained access to her neighborhood pool with her card, if the pool requires a membership card to access?? If he had her credit card to use, he likely had her entire wallet/purse.

??

Wow. Just wow. I bet you are completely right. I have to make sure this is her pool now. Maybe I will go that route home from work today..... I mean.... he took a selfie with the lifeguard chair over his shoulder the day after. He could have taken the selfie from ANY angle. If this IS her pool, this is beyond creepy. So the caption says, "Swimming is one thing that holds me down. The water is a home. If I could breathe water instead of air I would pass beneath the waves to live." Not sure what that could mean in relation to anything, but just wanted to put the caption.

Welcome to websleuths.

??

That's a thought.

Regarding the mask and the gas station attendant once more, could it be he had pushed the mask up on his head or forehead so the employee did not feel threatened by his appearance but could still describe it as "he still wore his mask"?

I think he just stayed outside and paid at the pump. I think he left the mask on so that his face would not be on cam. I don't think a clerk would feel threatened unless he came inside with the mask on. The pros. can use this evidence to show that he knew right from wrong by hiding his face so he wouldn't get caught.

That's a thought.

I always read articles telling you to turn off location services on your phone b/c if you take a picture and upload it to social media, people can somehow see where the picture was taken by location coordinates. Anyone on here know how to do that?????

So if he did not have his location services on his phone turned off would we be able to see the location coordinates of where the photo was taken?

Per Google how to find the coordinates:
Download the image file to your computer, right-click it, select Properties, and click the Details tab. Look for the Latitude and Longitude coordinates under GPS.

I'm trying to do it but Instagram isn't letting me download the photo, maybe because I don't have an Instagram account. Can anyone else download the photos and see if they can look up the coordinates?

I always read articles telling you to turn off location services on your phone b/c if you take a picture and upload it to social media, people can somehow see where the picture was taken by location coordinates. Anyone on here know how to do that?????

I know how on an iPhone.... you can also go to specific apps (like FB) and choose not to let it post your location.

This reminds me of a question that came to mind earlier. The cousin quoted in several news articles as saying he was great and would never do anything like this has the last name of Dinwiddie. I thought that was odd since the grandmother Dinwiddie said she hadn't seen him since he was a baby. But somehow the cousin has? I think this cousin is the same MO cousin talking trash on Instagram, along with the redneck aunt. Wow, they remind me so much of my extended family (most of whom are bipolar or schizophrenic).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelanteCO