GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Just wow. I bet you are completely right. I have to make sure this is her pool now. Maybe I will go that route home from work today..... I mean.... he took a selfie with the lifeguard chair over his shoulder the day after. He could have taken the selfie from ANY angle. If this IS her pool, this is beyond creepy. So the caption says, "Swimming is one thing that holds me down. The water is a home. If I could breathe water instead of air I would pass beneath the waves to live." Not sure what that could mean in relation to anything, but just wanted to put the caption.

Also it's a little odd that the pool is empty on a bright sunny day. No lifeguard, no kids, no one sunbathing? That's unlike any pool Ive ever been to in August.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not all that unusual, depending on the neighborhood. My neighborhood pool has empty periods throughout the day, or times when there is only 1 family there, even in July & August.

I think he just stayed outside and paid at the pump. I think he left the mask on so that his face would not be on cam. I don't think a clerk would feel threatened unless he came inside with the mask on. The pros. can use this evidence to show that he knew right from wrong by hiding his face so he wouldn't get caught.
The manager at gas station states he did come inside the store and he was wearing the mask

Also it's a little odd that the pool is empty on a bright sunny day. No lifeguard, no kids, no one sunbathing? That's unlike any pool Ive ever been to in August.

Not at all strange. My pool doesn't usually have anyone there on the weekdays until the afternoon. Kids in school, and even when kids are not in school, parents at work..... This was a weekday, and we do not know what time it was taken.

The Roswell Neighbor (local chain-owned paper thrown in my yard against my will) reported today two things I didn't know: that Hazelwood is considered "transient," floating between Cobb, Cherokee, and Fulton counties (we kinda knew that), and that one of his three lawyers is listed on the police report as his nearest relative, interestingly enough. His name is listed as Jason McClendon, and he is said to be very close friends with the other two members of Hazelwood's legal team.

The first factoid was from an article on the victims, and the second from an article on Hazelwood, which looks identical to this one from another "Neighbor" newspaper: http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_6019dee4-5b2f-11e6-9431-53192d64580a.html

When I was watching the video of him shaking in court earlier this week. I knew I saw scratches on his arm. Then today I saw an article in Daily Mail and they confirmed it. He got scratched pretty good.

The Roswell Neighbor (local chain-owned paper thrown in my yard against my will) reported today two things I didn't know: that Hazelwood is considered "transient," floating between Cobb, Cherokee, and Fulton counties (we kinda knew that), and that one of his three lawyers is listed on the police report as his nearest relative, interestingly enough. His name is listed as Jason McClendon, and he is said to be very close friends with the other two members of Hazelwood's legal team.

The first factoid was from an article on the victims, and the second from an article on Hazelwood, which looks identical to this one from another "Neighbor" newspaper: http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_6019dee4-5b2f-11e6-9431-53192d64580a.html

I think the lawyer is listed on the police report as the nearest relative for any number of reasons - JH could have been being booked and the attorney did not know the grandparents' names, so he had them put himself since he was his representative.... They are definitely not really related.

When I was watching the video of him shaking in court earlier this week. I knew I saw scratches on his arm. Then today I saw an article in Daily Mail and they confirmed it. He got scratched pretty good.

Yes, I noticed this also. I guess it could be self inflicted or sign of a struggle?

Yes, I noticed this also. I guess it could be self inflicted or sign of a struggle?

To me, they look too uniform to be sign of a struggle. They are almost all perfectly the same length and width apart. Very strange. He was isolated due to "findings during the medical exam" - I was thinking he might have been suicidal. They could be self-inflicted? They just look too..... perfect?

I think the lawyer is listed on the police report as the nearest relative for any number of reasons - JH could have been being booked and the attorney did not know the grandparents' names, so he had them put himself since he was his representative.... They are definitely not really related.
JB225 – You state with certainty that Jeffrey Hazelwood and attorney Jason McClendon “are definitely not related”.
This news article states McClendon is listed as Hazelwood's nearest relative, per the police arrest report.
http://www.mdjonline.com/neighbor_n...cle_6019dee4-5b2f-11e6-9431-53192d64580a.html
Aug 5, 2016
[…]
The defense team of Zimmerman, Michael Jacobs and Jason McClendon are all “good friends,” they said, and heads of their own law firms.
McClendon is listed on the Aug. 4 Roswell Police Department arrest report as Hazelwood's nearest relative.

To me, they look too uniform to be sign of a struggle. They are almost all perfectly the same length and width apart. Very strange. He was isolated due to "findings during the medical exam" - I was thinking he might have been suicidal. They could be self-inflicted? They just look too..... perfect?

I noticed them earlier and first impression was that they were self-inflicted as well. My friend's daughter who is bipolar schz with eating disorder also cuts and/or scratches herself. When Robin Williams killed himself he cut on his wrists beforehand..it wasn't to kill himself it was to cut....cuz he did that sort of thing. Of course we can't rule out scratches were from a struggle as yet..I'm just saying what my impression was.

With regard to rape that someone mentioned hearing about...when I saw the 8-9 charges against him I did not see any charge of sexual assault. But that could change I suppose.

On the pool photo.. I believe it was posted the day after the murders. If he were at a pool in Cherokee county then it would be empty during the day because most kids would be at school that day.

First I've heard about him wearing a mask.

http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/s...-roswell-killer-entered-local-store/289816815
"Hollon wasn't able to provide the video to 11Alive, but she described to us what it shows.

“He stopped to get gas,” she said. “He was still wearing his mask.”

Still wearing a mask, she explains, just minutes after he allegedly shot and killed two teenagers."

WOW, I haven't heard about any mask? I wonder if he was wearing one, why didn't the clerk at the store hit the alert button for the police to arrive immediately?(as in a theft occurring)

Thanks Peppery ~

jmo :moo:

The manager at gas station states he did come inside the store and he was wearing the mask

Link provided earlier in the threads along with discussions

Thanks ~

Do you have a link for that? Thanks in advance

So this implies he wore the mask when killing the kids? "Still wearing a mask".....

So this implies he wore the mask when killing the kids? "Still wearing a mask".....

Yes, apparently. There are several cameras behind that shopping center. If he knew that and wore a mask, he knew what he was doing. His attorney plans for him to plead not guilty. No way is he not guilty by reason of insanity. He's guilty, but mentally ill since he knew what he was doing (several things - IMO - point to the fact he knew what he was doing) - even if voices told him to do it....... IMO

I went by the pool I thought was in the picture - not the right one. There are several in the area, though, and I did not have time to check the others out. When I have some time I will try to.

Yes, apparently. There are several cameras behind that shopping center. If he knew that and wore a mask, he knew what he was doing. His attorney plans for him to plead not guilty. No way is he not guilty by reason of insanity. He's guilty, but mentally ill since he knew what he was doing (several things - IMO - point to the fact he knew what he was doing) - even if voices told him to do it....... IMO

I went by the pool I thought was in the picture - not the right one. There are several in the area, though, and I did not have time to check the others out. When I have some time I will try to.

Thanks for your sleuth work. :)

In the news video and written report the manager "describes" what is on the video. "He just stopped by to get gas and he was still wearing the mask". The news guy is the one that says he went in the store "police and employees told..." and the title of the piece is "entered local store". My guess is he never really went inside but bought with the stolen card at the pump. I think if he went inside the manager would have said more about what went on inside the store. Since he had the card and could pay at the pump there would be no reason to enter the store and if he did I would think the manager would have said more about it. I hope we hear more about this.

http://www.11alive.com/news/crime/s...-roswell-killer-entered-local-store/289816815

In the news video and written report the manager "describes" what is on the video. "He just stopped by to get gas and he was still wearing the mask". The news guy is the one that says he went in the store "police and employees told..." and the title of the piece is "entered local store". My guess is he never really went inside but bought with the stolen card at the pump. I think if he went inside the manager would have said more about what went on inside the store. Since he had the card and could pay at the pump there would be no reason to enter the store and if he did I would think the manager would have said more about it. I hope we hear more about this.

Yes, I think he just pumped gas outside also. There would be no reason to go inside to pay. Since he was able to purchase gas with a debit card, he must have received the pin number from Natalee before he killed her. He wanted to test it and see if it was the correct pin number. At 4am, about the only place you could do that would be a gas station (maybe a 24 hour CVS), but a gas station is ideal because he was able to do it at the pump without entering the building. I wonder if he made any other purchases, either online or in person the following day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DelanteCO