GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ROSWELL,Ga. -
A new report is offering insight into one of the teenagers found shot to death behind a grocery store.

The autopsy report on Natalie Henderson, who was murdered along with her friend Carter Davis August 1, was released Thursday morning. It helps to explain some of what happened behind the Roswell shopping center where police say Jeffrey Hazelwood shot the teens in the head.

Henderson was shot at close range, according to this report.

The autopsy indicates Henderson was found nude on the ground outside of her car behind the shopping center. It says carter was on the ground as well. Natalie had a feather in her hair.

The report indicates she was possibly placed in a sexually explicit position and she had a possible burn mark on the top of her right big toe.

Channel 2's Tom Jones is going through the report for Channel 2 Action News at Noon.

ROSWELL,Ga. -
A new report is offering insight into one of the teenagers found shot to death behind a grocery store.

The autopsy report on Natalie Henderson, who was murdered along with her friend Carter Davis August 1, was released Thursday morning. It helps to explain some of what happened behind the Roswell shopping center where police say Jeffrey Hazelwood shot the teens in the head.

Henderson was shot at close range, according to this report.

The autopsy indicates Henderson was found nude on the ground outside of her car behind the shopping center. It says carter was on the ground as well. Natalie had a feather in her hair.

The report indicates she was possibly placed in a sexually explicit position and she had a possible burn mark on the top of her right big toe.

Channel 2's Tom Jones is going through the report for Channel 2 Action News at Noon.

Gasp.

I didn't see this coming.

:(

Whoa.

Were Natalie and Carter hooking up when they were confronted by the killer? Or did he undress Natalie before or after he killed her? Was Carter dressed?

It looks like there was a sexual motive behind this case.

Whoa.

Were Natalie and Carter hooking up when they were confronted by the killer? Or did he undress Natalie before or after he killed her? Was Carter dressed?

That's what I want to know..this is sicker that I even thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I want to know..this is sicker that I even thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember the comment upthread that someone said the perp was "evil."

Yep. I think we're seeing that unfold.

:(

"A local defense attorney not associated with the case took a look at the autopsy. Kimberly Bandoh thought the killer wanted to make a statement.
"It was thoughtful. It was calculated. It was meticulous. It was like, ‘I wanted these kids to be found and I wanted to humiliate her. Degrade her,’” Bandoh said."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/medical-examiner-releases-report-on-roswell-teen-natalie-henderson/425648722

The autopsy results could give credence to the theory that he was obsessed with Natalie and stalking her. He became enraged when he saw her with Carter and killed them. I really wasn't expecting this. I had been thinking that maybe robbery was the motive. But this...this is just sadistic and evil. What a monster. JMO.

I sorta saw this coming. I knew there was a reason his lawyer asked that the charges not be read in court, I won't be surprised to hear other sick things he did. There are sick people walking among us. jmo

A new section added to above article:

The Medical Examiner also released the autopsy report for Davis. The report says Carter was found wearing only shorts and had his arms extended out in a cross-like position.

Both teens suffered minor burns and cuts to some of their toes.

Hazelwood faces murder charges. He will go before a judge Friday.

Sorry, but I cannot figure out how to copy the link from my news app.

"A local defense attorney not associated with the case took a look at the autopsy. Kimberly Bandoh thought the killer wanted to make a statement.
"It was thoughtful. It was calculated. It was meticulous. It was like, ‘I wanted these kids to be found and I wanted to humiliate her. Degrade her,’” Bandoh said."

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/north-fulton-county/medical-examiner-releases-report-on-roswell-teen-natalie-henderson/425648722

The autopsy results could give credence to the theory that he was obsessed with Natalie and stalking her. He became enraged when he saw her with Carter and killed them. I really wasn't expecting this. I had been thinking that maybe robbery was the motive. But this...this is just sadistic and evil. What a monster. JMO.

bbm - Humiliation was my first thought too. The motive definitely seems to be of an emotional nature, likely jealousy.

im thinking they were hooking up and this was more motivated by trying to humiliate them, then actually sexual.

Whoa.

I wonder what was up w their toes. were they dragged? did he force them to do something with him watching? im thinking (WARNING GRAPHIC) if she was on all 4's and he behind her on asphalt, their toes would have injuries, and this would also be described as humiliating and it would def be evil on the killer's part.

A new section added to above article:

The Medical Examiner also released the autopsy report for Davis. The report says Carter was found wearing only shorts and had his arms extended out in a cross-like position.

Both teens suffered minor burns and cuts to some of their toes.

Hazelwood faces murder charges. He will go before a judge Friday.

Sorry, but I cannot figure out how to copy the link from my news app.

im thinking they were hooking up and this was more motivated by trying to humiliate them, then actually sexual.

I think that displaying the victim's nudy, dead body in a sexually explicit manner would automatically make the motive sexual. IMO. Humiliation is part of it too.

right, but im thinking of his motivation more than anything.

I think that displaying the victim's nudy, dead body in a sexually explicit manner would automatically make the motive sexual. IMO. Humiliation is part of it too.

Burns and cuts are probably not that unusual for killers who torture first, but I've never heard those injuries being present on the toes.

Ugh what a monster! What did he do to them?

Are the autopsy reports directly available to us?

I'm reading comments about this new devleopment...and people are not happy about the media saying how Natalie's body was found in a sexually explicit position. I can understand their sentiment, but I feel like people pick and choose what horrific details of crimes they get outraged about hearing about. I think the details make people realize just how horrific this murder was. Before this, people were thinking they were two teenagers buying drugs and then it went wrong and they were killed but now we know this case is much more sadistic than that.

right. to me, two teens hooing up is pretty normal but some are a lot more conservative and get in a lather about these things. what happened does sound very sadistic and evil, these poor kids.

I'm reading comments about this new devleopment...and people are not happy about the media saying how Natalie's body was found in a sexually explicit position. I can understand their sentiment, but I feel like people pick and choose what horrific details of crimes they get outraged about hearing about. I think the details make people realize just how horrific this murder was. Before this, people were thinking they were two teenagers buying drugs and then it went wrong and they were killed but now we know this case is much more sadistic than that.

Well, nobody is happy about the facts. Facing the truth can be hard. The truth needs to be told and not hidden just because it is harsh and uncomfortable to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber