GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to watch/listen to the hearing right now...... ugh. Stupid Ross Harris is streaming live in court. I'm sick of him..... Lol. I need to hear this one....

I want to watch/listen to the hearing right now...... ugh. Stupid Ross Harris is streaming live in court. I'm sick of him..... Lol. I need to hear this one....

Please update us when you have time! Thanks for all your input and thoughts.

[video=twitter;766649738204680193]https://twitter.com/valerie_hoff/status/766649738204680193[/video]
dfadbdb6905ebf9986340a2bf43f66a3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw one station tweet they are streaming both Ross Harris and Hemy Neuman. Bad timing

From Twitter video shows two cars pull in then make walking. Male leaves and comes back

Just read the updates... Do the burns on the toes have anything to do with the jumper cables that he took?

Jumper cable burns? Don't those have to be connected first to burn someone? Time consuming...He sure did spend a lot of time with the victims. He must of had no bother that he would be interrupted or caught. Evil. JMO.

His vehicle was in parking lot before they arrived

Suspect wearing Guy Fawkes mask as buying gas with Vic's credit card

Returned to scene after buying gas still wearing mask

Audio isn't working for me. :(

I appreciate the updates here! Thank you!

No audio..its muted. But the live stream isn't HIS court hearing...I thought that too at first....its another annoying trial going on here in ATL. All we got was that tiny article and the new mugshot.
*Upate* - they've now added a second stream of his preliminary hearing: http://www.facebook.com/wsbtv/?fref=ts

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 1m1 minute ago
Police followed Hazelwood to a gas station. They say he was walking around the car, acting irrational and taking off shirt

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 50s50 seconds ago
Hazelwood told detective he was present during killings but didn't see person who did it. He said he saw the bodies fall

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 26s26 seconds ago
He admitted to taking Natalie's debit card #fox5atl

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 59s60 seconds ago
Hazelwood told police he saw "the bodies fall," saw everything but the shooting, admitted taking debit card #RoswellTeenMurders
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 3m3 minutes ago
Det: Inside vehicle police found Guy Fawkes mask, 9 MM firearm "consistent w/ what we've seen in case,"

Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 40s40 seconds ago
Hazelwood 2nd i'view: Told police he had driven someone else to the scene who had instructed him to kill #RoswellTeenMurders

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 28s28 seconds ago
Hazelwood climbed on top of store watching Natalie and Carter
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 59s59 seconds ago
Second interview Hazelwood changed story to he drove someone to murder scene and took responsibility for murders #fox5atl

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 41s41 seconds ago
Detective said Hazelwood assaulted Natalie

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 1m1 minute ago
Police followed Hazelwood to a gas station. They say he was walking around the car, acting irrational and taking off shirt

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 50s50 seconds ago
Hazelwood told detective he was present during killings but didn't see person who did it. He said he saw the bodies fall

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 26s26 seconds ago
He admitted to taking Natalie's debit card #fox5atl

TY for the tweets! Really..this is what he's going with...pathetic. He's not too far gone if he knows to lie about it. SMH. JMO.

Valerie Hoff DeCarlo ‏@Valerie_Hoff 3m3 minutes ago
Detective testifies Jeffrey Hazelwood confessed to murders of two teens in Roswell. #11Alive

Det. overcome w/ emotion recalling final moments of Natalie Henderson's life; Hazelwood said he shot her in head #Roswell
0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet
More
Christian Boone ‏@ReporterJCB 1m1 minute ago
Hazelwood said he sexually assaulted Natalie Henderson, then made her lean over hood #RoswellTeenMurders

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 2m2 minutes ago
Detective fighting back tears on stand saying Natalie was force to bend over car and Hazelwood spanked her. Then he shot her in the head

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo