GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he shot the young man first, then tortured and shot the young woman. Correct?

WHen difficult questions were asked he spoke in a whiney british voice.. (JH started taking notes during this testimony)

Christy Hutchings ‏@ChristyReport 2m2 minutes ago
Detective fighting back tears on stand saying Natalie was force to bend over car and Hazelwood spanked her. Then he shot her in the head

Oh my. Evil, just terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The live feed is spotty here, so hoping someone smart will post the highlights.

He seemed upset to hear the description of his voice changing in the police interview to an English accent and whiney. He wrote something down, as did the lawyers at his table.

Strange.

He is a diagnosed schizophrenia, BPD, sensory processing disorder, Aspergers.

IMO no meds in system = no psych meds or side effect meds (to stop shaking)

According to live feed: diagnosed with Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Aspergers, sensory processing

Lord...they're reading the counts. Gives me chills.
"He confessed, admitted to it all to detective eventually." - WSBTV

1 count of sexual battery. - Said he digitally penetrated Natalie with his fingers. Her gential area showed no signs of trauma. - Per feed
Ok...so she wasn't raped? This is more like he couldnt perform...(my opinion) Correct me if I misunderstood this....
No rape count presented? My feed cut out - JMO

Well. There you have it. He pistol whipped the boy, shot him, tortured and digitally raped the girl, spanked her, and shot her. Horrible

Just have to say we have an amazing justice system.

ETA: I know it's not perfect, but it does place value on rule of law and orderly proceedings.

September 9th to the Grand Jury. That was heart-wrenching. Seeing the parents in court - I cannot even imagine listening to this as their parents. He is disgusting. He was still wearing that wedding band too..... what in the world.

Was he not able to perform with his gf and this led to so much hate against this young couple?

His hand IS still shaking....

He needs meds. He's a very sick person mentally. He really is legit %$ up. It seems like the detective was doing what she could to steer clear of answering questions that made him seem like he was unfit. When asked if he appeared to have multiple personalities she said a stern, NO. But he did talk in a British voice at times during her interviews. He shouldn't have been in society...my opinion. The state most likely failed the grandparents...they appeared to be screaming for help but no one would listen. They reported him 8 different times for being violent and scary. They were terrified of him. They kicked him out, they wanted nothing to do with him. I think they realized he was graduating to being more violent. Where do we find court transcript of this later? Feed cutout a lot..esp during crucial info. JMO.

Wow - I thought he was obsessed with her. I was wrong. Wrong place at the wrong time - even more heartbreaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo