GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prayers to the families of these 2 teens and the grandparents of the shooter. No parent should have to bury their child. Losing a child to homicide changes everything within the family dynamic and these families are in for a long road ahead of them. None of these families will ever be the same. These families are going to need ongoing help and I was glad to read that their church families were supportive.

Our family has walked in these shoes for the last 34 years. The ripple effect spreads far and wide. For those that asked how far one has to be from a person to shoot them in the head, I can only say that the shooter that killed my then 20 year old brother in an attempted robbery was less than 3-4 feet away. One bullet was all it took to rip our lives to shreds...
I'm just catching up here. Obviously I'm far behind, but I just wanted to send you hugs and warm thoughts. My fiancé lost his brother to homicide around the same age. It was ten or so years ago, and I know it's still rather painful. When we visit his family, they talk about his brother often, and it seems to help. Anyway, I adore my brothers, and I really can't imagine losing any of them. I'm sorry that you know this pain.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

My husband has Aspergers. Aspergers makes him socially inept but not violent or delusional.

However, he does also have bipolar / schizo affective disorder which does definitely bring on psychosis, etc., unless he takes his meds.

It appears to be very common to have Aspergers and a co-morbid psych condition.

I do have an MA in psychology but am no expert by any means...just my observations.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing your story Mogwai. It sounds like he is able to function in society, along with you by his side.

Aspergers is frequently heard of more and more, and there are so many different forms.

God Speed to both of you :rose:

Thanks again ~

I just wanted to mention that Percocet, Xanax, Ritalin, OxyContin and more are very easy to get on the street, especially in affluent areas. Personally, IMO, neither of these kids looked like they were into heroin. If they were there to purchase drugs, my best guess is prescription drugs. IMOO

I just wanted to mention that Percocet, Xanax, Ritalin, OxyContin and more are very easy to get on the street, especially in affluent areas. Personally, IMO, neither of these kids looked like they were into heroin. If they were there to purchase drugs, my best guess is prescription drugs. IMOO

Recently in the news, Hartford, CT, the heroin epidemic that has claimed the lives of many due to it being laced with Fentanyl, some of the "customers" erroneously believed that they were purchasing cocaine. They snorted the Fentanly-laced heroin, thinking it was coke, and that was the last whiff of air they took. So, I am wondering if cocaine would be their drug of choice, if they were doing any drugs at all. It would sort of coincide with their nocturnal roamings about the vicinity at the wee hours when they should have been sleeping to prepare for the start of school the next day.

So. I have Asperger's syndrome. I most certainly do have emotions and actually can get overemotional. This varies by person. I can also get fixated on stuff pretty easily. This doesn't mean I stalk people or am violent. People with autism are a hell of a lot more likely to victims of violent crime rather then perpetrators. I really resent anyone suggesting autism made him do it, as one of his friends suggested to the media.

It's funny, I was misdiagnosed my entire life. In my teens and 20's I started having issues with paranoia and hearing voices. I am very analytical so when this would happen I would have discussion with myself in my head of what I thought or heard and did that make sense. I have suffered from depression since I was 13 and have been taking anti depressants pretty much consistently since then. When I was 30 I was finally fully evaluated. The doctor determined that I had Asperger's and was rule out schizophrenic but he was convinced that someone with aspergers could not be schitzo. This made zero sense to me and my own doctor disagreed. In any case, I take anti-psychotics and no longer have those symptoms.

So yes, you can be both.

Hey, greycoup! Thanks for sharing with us. I think 99% of the battle is having insight into your condition and doing exactly what you do -- taking meds when needed. You are one step ahead of the rest of us -- you've been diagnosed. So many of us are in denial, don't want to be saddled with a "disorder", and shy away from getting the treatment we need. The consequences are that a person suffers needlessly, and never is able to reach his full potential. I admire you for seeking treatment, staying the course until a proper diagnosis is made, and following through with what works best for you. Take care. We need you here with the rest of us poor slobs!

The local news said he's in isolation right now based on his medical exam. I bet he's suicidal or hallucinating/delusional and needs to be watched. Probably starting him back on his meds.

No way was NH doing heroin. My little brother went to Milton and (this was years ago like over 10 years ago) had to go to rehab about 6 times before kicking it. And, yes, it's the affluent kids mostly. And, at least with him, they were not injecting it, they were placing it under their tongues or something like that. It was a huge mess and ordeal. No way was she into that. Also, you don't have to sneak out in the middle of the night to buy weed. It's much easier to get than that and not usually a deadly transaction. Something totally mental and/or evil was going on here.

I remember in a news article that his friend said he went off his meds in June.That would only make him self medicate and it would be a dangerous situation.There is a mental health crisis in this country.It all costs lots of money.If you have no insurance you are up the creek with no paddle.My daughter was laid off from her job.I had to take over to pay for her doc and meds.Luckily I still work,no one gives you a break.She has to see her psychiatrist regularly or she gets no refills.This is a huge cost and not to mention the meds which she does get a generic,but not all psych drugs come in generic.It's all about the money.Her anxiety will be with her the rest of her life.It is her makeup.The doctors do not care if you are down to your last few pills,if you don't pay them a costly visit you get no treatment.And what about therapy,not free either.So what is a person to do that works a minimum wage job with no insurance plan.If they are mentally ill they have a hard enough time holding on to that job.Because they are considered weird or strange.Sorry for the long rant,but I think it's a huge problem.

No way was NH doing heroin. My little brother went to Milton and (this was years ago like over 10 years ago) had to go to rehab about 6 times before kicking it. And, yes, it's the affluent kids mostly. And, at least with him, they were not injecting it, they were placing it under their tongues or something like that. It was a huge mess and ordeal. No way was she into that. Also, you don't have to sneak out in the middle of the night to buy weed. It's much easier to get than that and not usually a deadly transaction. Something totally mental and/or evil was going on here.

I don't know whether or not they were doing drugs, and I do feel that heroin is something that you advance too. But plenty of affluent kids in this area do take pills, smoke weed, etc. Davis Owen went to a local hs and was President of his senior class, honor student, athlete etc. Read his story below. He started with pills and advanced to worse. After he overdosed his parents have started a Foundation in his name and travel around to local high schools warning kids about the dangers of drugs.

Here's his story http://www.davisdirection.com/about.php

So while I don't know whether or not NH and CD were doing drugs, it is a fact that this problem exists with affluent kids in this area.

I just cannot think of another reasonable explanation as to why these two straight laced kids snuck out in the middle of the night to meet behind a Publix grocery store. Irregardless of whether or not they were there for drugs, I think there was something clearly mental/evil going on with JH in addition.....

I don't know whether or not they were doing drugs, and I do feel that heroin is something that you advance too. But plenty of affluent kids in this area do take pills, smoke weed, etc. Davis Owen went to a local hs and was President of his senior class, honor student, athlete etc. Read his story below. He started with pills and advanced to worse. After he overdosed his parents have started a Foundation in his name and travel around to local high schools warning kids about the dangers of drugs.

Here's his story http://www.davisdirection.com/about.php

So while I don't know whether or not NH and CD were doing drugs, it is a fact that this problem exists with affluent kids in this area.

I just cannot think of another reasonable explanation as to why these two straight laced kids snuck out in the middle of the night to meet behind a Publix grocery store. Irregardless of whether or not they were there for drugs, I think there was something clearly mental/evil going on with JH in addition.....

bbm Hormones?

I could maybe see the hormone angle if they met in a park, or near a lake, or near one of the many gorgeous horse farms in this area, or even a church parking lot, but behind the Publix next to the dumpsters, with the stench of trash in the background?

And

When NH's friend was interviewed, she said that NH only mentioned CD once, so he wasn't a boyfriend, or even really known to her friends.

And

In the beginning LE said there was a relationship b/t NH and JH.....I'm thinking this was from the initial review of technology (both of their phones establishing some sort of communication earlier in the evening)

Just my opinion.....

I remember in a news article that his friend said he went off his meds in June.That would only make him self medicate and it would be a dangerous situation.There is a mental health crisis in this country.It all costs lots of money.If you have no insurance you are up the creek with no paddle.My daughter was laid off from her job.I had to take over to pay for her doc and meds.Luckily I still work,no one gives you a break.She has to see her psychiatrist regularly or she gets no refills.This is a huge cost and not to mention the meds which she does get a generic,but not all psych drugs come in generic.It's all about the money.Her anxiety will be with her the rest of her life.It is her makeup.The doctors do not care if you are down to your last few pills,if you don't pay them a costly visit you get no treatment.And what about therapy,not free either.So what is a person to do that works a minimum wage job with no insurance plan.If they are mentally ill they have a hard enough time holding on to that job.Because they are considered weird or strange.Sorry for the long rant,but I think it's a huge problem.

Really important post here - thanks for posting it. This is a big problem in the health-care system....which, in some cases, ends up being a LE problem.

People and families are suffering because of mental health issues/treatment. In this particular case, the perp's grandparents seemed to do everything that they could for him. I'm hoping they have a strong support system now to help them - I'm sure they are devastated.

Do we know what high school JH went to? He's 20, they were 17. Depending on his birth date, they were all in HS for an overlapping year or two. He could have been known as "that guy" and Natalie may have heard of him that way. Even at different schools, they still may have crossed paths before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know what high school JH went to? He's 20, they were 17. Depending on his birth date, they were all in HS for an overlapping year or two. He could have been known as "that guy" and Natalie may have heard of him that way. Even at different schools, they still may have crossed paths before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There were reports that the perp went to a military school....not sure for how long though.

I could maybe see the hormone angle if they met in a park, or near a lake, or near one of the many gorgeous horse farms in this area, or even a church parking lot, but behind the Publix next to the dumpsters, with the stench of trash in the background?

And

When NH's friend was interviewed, she said that NH only mentioned CD once, so he wasn't a boyfriend, or even really known to her friends.

And

In the beginning LE said there was a relationship b/t NH and JH.....I'm thinking this was from the initial review of technology (both of their phones establishing some sort of communication earlier in the evening)

Just my opinion.....

They could have met behind the Publix, left one car (there are parking spaces back there) and both went in the other car to another location. JH could have followed them around or watched for them to return and ambushed them upon their return. Hence the stalking her theory. I think the "relationship" between NH and JH was the Smack High app.

http://www.smackhigh.com/

https://twitter.com/SmackHighGA

It's an app that high school students chat on. There is also a Twitter page (GA has a specific Twitter page). She was a Smack High rep. The app apparently matches you with other people in your area that have the same interests. She probably chatted with all kinds of people being a rep. You can look through these links to get an idea of what it is. JH also apparently frequented the Waffle House in the area - CD worked there. So there can easily be a connection between the three. Apparently NH was super sweet and nice to everyone - JH could have chatted with her on the app and gotten the wrong idea. He could have seen her out in the area as well and started following her. As to how JH knew they would be out - who knows. That's the mystery right now.

I would still like to know WHERE he followed them FROM, how the cops know this, and why they were out at 3 AM.

I would still like to know WHERE he followed them FROM, how the cops know this, and why they were out at 3 AM.

Me too.

The cops would know from cell phone information as to general location of all three and from security cameras and maybe even texts and app messages.

Who knows why they were out in the middle of the night. It says they were killed sometime between 2-4, but they could have met up like at 11 or 12. I used to do it (and in high school I never drank or did any drugs). In fact, this case made me think of a really scary thing that happened to me when I was a senior in high school. I had gone on Spring Break to Hawaii with a friend's family. When I returned I wanted to show my boyfriend all my pictures and see him RIGHT AWAY, of course. So anyway, we went to a dark park near our school in Atlanta. I mean completely dark (no street lights on this one back road) and late at night - didn't think about safety or consequences at that age. After showing him the pictures and turning off the overhead interior light, to my left literally less than 2 feet from my window a strange man was standing right next to my car in the dark. Staring in my car window. I drove away so fast and about had a heart attack at the same moment. It was late at night, and we shouldn't have been out. But I was a girl who HAD to see my boyfriend. When I was 14 I snuck out my window and walked at least a mile to my boyfriend's house in the middle of the night - and this was before cell phones, so I had no form of communication during my walks. Safe? Smart? NO WAY. Did I think about that - nope. Did my parents know? Nope - and they were very attentive, protective and great parents. But I was a teenage girl who had to see my boyfriend middle of the night or not. It happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dylan O' Cone