GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 count of sexual battery. - Said he digitally penetrated Natalie with his fingers. Her gential area showed no signs of trauma. - Per feed
Ok...so she wasn't raped? This is more like he couldnt perform...(my opinion) Correct me if I misunderstood this....
No rape count presented? My feed cut out - JMO

Correct.

Was he not able to perform with his gf and this led to so much hate against this young couple?

I would love to know the answer to this. I'd also like to know WTH she saw in him...but that's neither here nor there. Did they have sex....good question. JMO.

It does seem like he was at the Waffle House earlier that evening. Were Natalie and Carter there too??

Yes, feed cut out for me during the description of the murder scene, etc. and again halfway thru. Hoping for a transcript.

Isn't that the hand that he was writing (quite unshakingly) with at the defense table?

YEP! I hope he gets the death penalty. I live here and do not want my tax dollars paying for his meals for life in prison. I'd rather pay for his injection.....

What about the burning of the feet...

Detective on stand said the medical examiner could not identify what caused the injuries. On the boy...small abrasion of the toes...could have been due to concrete. They were not sure. On the girl, she has abrasions on the toes and bottom of feet--as well and something about a "ring circular looking mark" on her body....examiner could not identify what caused it. Sorry feed broke up...that's what I gathered. JMO.

It does seem like he was at the Waffle House earlier that evening. Were Natalie and Carter there too??

I heard that. Good question. Maybe we can view their social media. Did they tweet or FB/instagram it? The police did not connect the WH to the victims on the stand. JMO.

I would love to know the answer to this. I'd also like to know WTH she saw in him...but that's neither here nor there. Did they have sex....good question. JMO.

Maybe she wanted to help him.

Many years ago, I was in my 20s, I was friends with a guy who was schizophrenic. He was a sweet guy, really soft actually. And he adored me. Very tempting, and I really liked him, but in the end I had to steer clear because he was just too lost and confused and I had no idea how to deal with all that. He couldn't perform sexually btw, his 'voices' always interfered.

Possibly his gf only saw the non-violent side of him.

The feed did cut out a lot, but when I refreshed it, it came back each time. I think the two were at Waffle House that night. Then went behind Publix to make out. He followed them. I really like the investigator who was on the stand this morning. I am anxious to hear more testimony. The British accent could be anything. Stress. On purpose. Whatever. I do not think he is stupid (his writings online are coherent and mostly well-written), just evil. He is mentally ill, for sure, but not insane enough to not know what he was doing. He knew exactly what he was doing and even tried to hide evidence AND tried to change the story to say "Matt" made him do it.

If he wasn't able to perform, it could be because assaulting and killing Natalie was about power, not sex.

The girlfriend, it seems to me, has her own mental health issues, but might not have understood the extent of his. She is 25 and he is 20. Maybe they bonded over their issues. Maybe since she is older, she wanted to "help" him. They seem to have a lot of the same interests, looking at their social media pages. He probably did not show his violent side to her. We might eventually find out if they put her on the stand during trial - and you better believe I will be attending the trial and missing work for it!!!!!

If he wasn't able to perform, it could be because assaulting and killing Natalie was about power, not sex.

Yeah, I agree totally. I think he was jealous, also. Plus the power thing.... AND if you look through his social media, apparently he disappointed his girlfriend a few times and beat himself up a lot about it. Maybe they even broke up and got back together a few times.

Yeah, I agree totally. I think he was jealous, also. Plus the power thing.... AND if you look through his social media, apparently he disappointed his girlfriend a few times and beat himself up a lot about it. Maybe they even broke up and got back together a few times.

I was wondering whether there was an argument between those two in the days or hours leading up to the killings that set him off.

I was wondering whether there was an argument between those two in the days or hours leading up to the killings that set him off.

Wondering the same thing. I'm wondering why he is still wearing that wedding ring.....

Maybe. His grandparents had kicked him out, giving him the deadline of Aug 1. He told the detective (I'm assuming the woman on the stand was a detective...I missed the beginning) that he started moving out when the grandparents first told him - he didn't wait until Aug 1.

I wonder if he had been staying with his GF/wife...and I wonder how that was working out.

I can't help but think he killed in some very indirect way of securing housing for himself and avoiding any adult decisions for the rest of his life by spending it in prison. I don't think that was a deliberate thought in his mind to "move into" jail to solve his housing problems, just one that was there and pushed his actions to this level of violence. He set himself up for life, in other words.

jmopinion

Per his instagram it looks like it but don't quote me on that. He talks about losing everyone and being completely alone. He also mentions on one of her photos...the bad times and the good times...sounds like the relationship was trying. JMO.

I also think that the fact that the day he had to be out of his grandparents was the same day this happened had a lot to do with it. Even though he said he had already gotten a lot of his things out of there. It could be that he was contemplating something else against himself or someone else and then they showed up. Just IMO.

Detective on stand said the medical examiner could not identify what caused the injuries. On the boy...small abrasion of the toes...could have been due to concrete. They were not sure. On the girl, she has abrasions on the toes and bottom of feet--as well and something about a "ring circular looking mark" on her body....examiner could not identify what caused it. Sorry feed broke up...that's what I gathered. JMO.

Warning: TOTAL SPECULATION and guesswork on my part

A couple of things come to mind regarding the "ring circular looking mark"

* Indentation from shoes? You know how when you wear sandals, sometimes the lines stay on your feet after you take the shoes off.

* This is gross, but...a hickey? Could the perp have been into feet? IDK and I don't really want to think about it.

I also think of cigarette burns, but I'm guessing the ME could identify those.

Indentions from the end of a gun?

jmopinion ONLY

Maybe. His grandparents had kicked him out, giving him the deadline of Aug 1. He told the detective (I'm assuming the woman on the stand was a detective...I missed the beginning) that he started moving out when the grandparents first told him - he didn't wait until Aug 1.

I wonder if he had been staying with his GF/wife...and I wonder how that was working out.

I can't help but think he killed in some very indirect way of securing housing for himself and avoiding any adult decisions for the rest of his life by spending it in prison. I don't think that was a deliberate thought in his mind to "move into" jail to solve his housing problems, just one that was there and pushed his actions to this level of violence. He set himself up for life, in other words.

jmopinion

I thought this too but when I said it out loud I thought I sounded crazy LOL Maybe he needed shelter or perhaps he was looking to guarantee treatment. People they interviewed claimed he could not afford his medicines. When did he quit Michaels? Was he still working at the time of the murders? I didn't catch that part about CURRENT employment. JMO

*Updated article WSBTV* http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/nor...l-teens-killings-to-appear-in-court/426461188

NEW DETAILS:

• Jeff Hazelwood, 20, appeared at preliminary hearing Friday afternoon
  • Roswell police said Hazelwood said he was present during the entire incident, police said
  • He said he saw the bodies fall and how they had fallen, police said.
  • He admitted to going into the vehicle and taking the female’s credit card from her purse and using it, police said. That was in an interview the following day, police said.
  • Surveillance video from a Cherokee County gas station showed the suspect in a V for Vendetta mask, which police said they found in Hazelwood's car when they took him into custody.
  • Roswell police detective became emotional during testimony about the killings.
  • The court found probably cause on two counts of felony murder, aggravated assault, one count of sexual battery, one count of identity theft, two counts of theft by taking and two counts of possession of firearm during the commission of a felony.
  • The case is set for Sept. 9 for a grand jury.
According to Roswell police, Hazelwood said he became “curious” when he saw the vehicle going to the back of the Publix store in the early hours of Aug. 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jameshoots