Found Deceased GA - Nicole Amari Hall, 8, w/ autism, missing from motel, Norcross, 21 Nov 2021 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Gwinnett County Police searching for missing 12-year-old with autism – WSB-TV Channel 2 - Atlanta (wsbtv.com)

EKJWW4ZJDFHSVHNZF4EKMCKDGM.jpg

The Gwinnett County Police Department is searching for Nicole Hall, a 12-year-old girl with autism.
  • Nicole was last seen by her mother between midnight and 1 a.m. this morning.
  • She disappeared from the Hometown Studios at 7049 Jimmy Carter Boulevard. She is new to the Peachtree Corners area.
  • Nicole is 4'10" tall and 80 pounds.
  • She has brown eyes and black shoulder-length hair.
  • She was last seen wearing a Tweedy-Bird jacket and a white and blue pajama set.
7049 Jimmy Carter Blvd - Google Maps

UPDATE (CBS46) -- Amari Hall is dead, according to police. During a press conference, Capt. J.D. McClure said that the girl's body was discovered in a wooded area off of Stone Mill Trace near Stone Mountain in DeKalb County.

Capt. McClure said they began to suspect foul play fairly early into the missing person's investigation.

McClure also said that Hall's girlfriend or domestic partner, Celeste Owen, is also being charged.
UPDATE: 8-year-old autistic girl reported missing found dead near Stone Mountain

How did they find her little body? The amazing and quick LE work is still mind-boggling to me. They really got on it so very quickly.
We've lost another little girl, folks. May she rest in peace, love, and fly high with the other Little Angels.

many were rightfully suspicious from the beginning but another little one lost at the hand of those who should be loving and protecting them - I wonder if she took the brunt of the beatings and the younger ones were spared?
Quick work by LE.

How did they find her little body? The amazing and quick LE work is still mind-boggling to me. They really got on it so very quickly.
We've lost another little girl, folks. May she rest in peace, love, and fly high with the other Little Angels.
One of the women had to have been seen putting her into car and maybe the car seen on other video traveling to where she was found.

So the mother is or is not charged with murder at this time just concealment of the body? The partner is charged with murder?
Nevermind I rewatched it, sorry I was confused.

From the PC:
The mother, Brittany Hall is/will be charged with concealment of a death, and the police are still investigating her role.
The mother's partner, Celeste Owen, is/will be charged with felony murder.

Brittany Hall's child cruelty charges stem from a separate incident (s), at another hotel.

From the PC:
The mother, Brittany Hall is/will be charged with concealment of a death, and the police are still investigating her role.
The mother's partner, Celeste Owen, is/will be charged with felony murder.

Brittany Hall's child cruelty charges stem from a separate incident (s), at another hotel.
OK, thanks that is what I thought he said. The mother has not been charged YET with muder, the partner was charged with murder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beanut
Back