Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon, 1, missing from home, discovered gone by mom, Savannah, 5 Oct 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also ot but who’s mod over here?
MOD NOTE

There is no assigned Moderator to specific cases or threads. There are only a few us who volunteer to support the site which has thousands of threads, so there is no way can even read each and every thread.

Any questions or concerns should be sent to the team by using the “Report” hyperlink at the bottom of any post. This is the most efficient way to reach a Moderator, as the next one to log in will receive an alert and can review any questions or concerns at that time.

Hope this helps,
Tiff

Wow, can't believe they said that. It must be part of a pressure campaign to "suggest" to someone that it might go easier on them if they cooperate.

I guess there is no MSM news of lawyering up yet. Not that I've seen it in non MSM sites either.
Probably wouldn’t see a court appointed attorney until, hypothetically, charges filed. Am not seeing the free cash flow here to proactively retain an attorney.

Probably wouldn’t see a court appointed attorney until, hypothetically, charges filed. Am not seeing the free cash flow here to proactively retain an attorney.
If I were Grandma, I'd get one. The bio father has not been heard from yet, is not a suspect tho. And if something happened to his son while in the house and under legal custody/supervision/care of GMA, well that leaves her wide open, if she has assets, IMO.

Last edited:
Some folks spend an eternity trying to conceive children and have a family. Cases where a child goes missing due to a neglectful, abusive, and impulsive parent or guardian with substance abuse and/or anger issues makes me think of those oft-desperate, wanting folks and how the world can be so damned unfair sometimes.

JMO.

Wondering to myself if this evidence is something they found during their time at the house yesterday, either the pool or inside after taping the windows..

Or possibly surveillance from a doorbell cam, cell phone pings

Feels odd to say that I'm glad to see that statement but this has felt off from the get go. I'm glad that it seems like progress is being made for this little cutie...

It looks like Quinton's baby sitter received some strange texts informing her not to go to work that day. This was unusual in the following areas:

- The stated reason (work scheduling of parent) was not consistent with her previous experience as she watched Quinton regardless of the work schedule of the parents.

- Her offer to come immediately and assist in the search was declined.

It looks like Quinton's baby sitter received some strange texts informing her not to go to work that day. This was unusual in the following areas:

- The stated reason (work scheduling of parent) was not consistent with her previous experience (she watched Quinton regardless of the work schedule of the parents.

- Her offer to assist in the search was declined.
If BF saw the baby in his playpen sleeping (not sure if he said "sleeping"), at 6 am as he left for work, and no one saw him until bioMom suddenly missed him at 9 am, I wonder at how he was dressed. They say sesame street shirt, that could be pajamas, but "black pants"? Maybe that is leggings or something, just seems odd to describe PJ's as "black pants". Assuming the boy slept in PJs, big assumption, sorry. Maybe this sounds too catty, just makes me so mad, all I want to do is hug him and give him back to the baby sitter who clearly loved(s) him.

Chatham County Police Department
@ChathamCountyPD

We've seized evidence that we believe will help move this case forward & we're now working to analyze the evidence to see where it leads us. We continue to pursue all avenues to bring Quinton home, following all leads and evidence. There will be no further public statements today

10:17 AM · Oct 11, 2022·Twitter Web App
I believe the heat is about to be turned up to 'high'. I expect a break and an arrest in this case is coming very soon. JMO

They say sesame street shirt, that could be pajamas, but "black pants"? Maybe that is leggings or something, just seems odd to describe PJ's as "black pants".
I dont think its an irrelevant or petty observation.

I can easily see a parent not being able to remember the exact top and bottom a toddler was wearing as once matching tops and bottoms disappear into the laundry deep void and mismatches become common.

But... I cant see many parents describing pajamas as "black pants". Likewise, I cant see too many parents letting a child sleep the night with pajama tops and pants bottoms (though I am sure it does occur).

Maybe a Freudian slip indicating that the toddler was being dressed for travel?

I can easily see a parent not being able to remember the exact top and bottom a toddler was wearing as once matching tops and bottoms disappear into the laundry deep void and mismatches become common.

But... I cant see many parents describing pajamas as "black pants". Likewise, I cant see too many parents letting a child sleep the night with pajama tops and pants bottoms (though I am sure it does occur).

...or perhaps indicating that the child was never put to bed the night before. JMO

Sure would like to know if BF actually showed up at work that morning.

Do we know where the 3 year old slept? Another playpen? IIRC the step GPA said that the older baby could open the door, but that Q, he had never seen Q open that door, doubted that he could. (paraphrased) The 3 year old had to have seen things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arling