Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM
Sitter called GM about Quinton missing, not the other way around.
Also Look at the media page for Wed. 10/5 @9am
Both state sitter received a phone call.

How can she be named a prime suspect, but no charges and no arrest? WTF! I mean I understand she has rights, where were Quintons!?! Why break the news that they believe he is deceased and she did it but hey, give it a minute. I'm sickened by trash like this!

No one in that house deserves to keep the other children either, imoo!
That will likely be explained in tomorrow's presser.

Not placing any blame on anyone other than the mother, but if they have not already been, I believe both of the other children should be removed from that home, at least for the immediate time, for their safety and well-being. That place has to be a volatile war zone atm. JMO

Looks like there is a Transfer Station and a Landfill. Residential collection services are available to City of Savanah and rural Chatham County residents.

Maybe more than one provider and disposal option.

Last edited:
I think it is smart that they name her as a suspect and don't charge her at this point in time. It will definitely alienate her from any support she has had. I can't see her mother/family or bf being there for her at this point. She won't have access to her kids. She will also lose her domicile as she was already scheduled for eviction but protective services won't let her around the kids at this point. She will be an island that is sinking fast. I think she will confess to where he is if she has not already done so.

Looks like there is a Transfer Station and a Landfill. Residential collection services are available to City of Savanah and rural Chatham County residents.

These days can individuals approach that type of landfill? Or maybe a closer dumpster was used. Hard to imagine using the house cans. All of it hard to imagine anyway.

I think it is smart that they name her as a suspect and don't charge her at this point in time. It will definitely alienate her from any support she has had. I can't see her mother/family or bf being there for her at this point. She won't have access to her kids. She will also lose her domicile as she was already scheduled for eviction but protective services won't let her around the kids at this point. She will be an island that is sinking fast. I think she will confess to where he is if she has not already done so.

Not sure about L's mom potentially not supporting her.
Denial is a strong and funny thing.
Accepting your own child could harm and murder your grandchild may be inconceivable - at least right now.
She may start to try to find ways to blame someone- anyone other than L.
Hopefully that will be short lived and she will see the truth that is in front of her.

JMO

Can they use HRD dogs at the landfill ?
I hated typing that. :mad:

Or is it too hard, because of all the pungent odors ?
So, sifting manually, aka by hand ?
Yes. That is how the LEO in Salt Lake County found the remains of Lori Hacking, victim of Mark Hacking. They went through the landfill for months.

Not sure about L's mom potentially not supporting her.
Denial is a strong and funny thing.
Accepting your own child could harm and murder your grandchild may be inconceivable - at least right now.
She may start to try to find ways to blame someone- anyone other than L.
Hopefully that will be short lived and she will see the truth that is in front of her.

JMO
Thomas and Billie Jo Howell are Simon's grandparents. They say their daughter, Simon's mother Leilani, is 22.

"She hasn't always done the right thing," Billie Jo said of her daughter. "Sometimes she does really great, sometimes she doesn't. I don't know what to think right now. I don't know what to believe, because I don't think anybody ever believes this is going to happen to them. I don't know if I can trust her or I don't. I just know I'm hurting and I want this baby home. He's my baby."

Can they use HRD dogs at the landfill ?
I hated typing that. :mad:

Or is it too hard, because of all the pungent odors ?
So, sifting manually, aka by hand ?
The short answer to your question is yes, HRD dogs can be successfully used at landfills. Human remains have a very unique scent that trained dogs can detect, even among all of the other scents in a landfill. And yes, LE will be sifting manually as well, most likely. Landfills keep excellent records of specifically where loads are dumped, so hopefully the area to be searched will be small, given the time frame we are dealing with, and the search will be brief and little Quinton will be found and taken away from such a horrible place. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish