Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand people paying their respects to Quinton in regards to a memorial site, but of what benefit is it to have average citizens loitering around waiting to pounce on the family?

Surely their time could be better served elsewhere. Organising fundraisers perhaps. Providing refreshments for the searchers at the landfill. Organising a memorial service, for all the community members to come together and show their support and love for Quinton. The list goes on..

I appreciate your perspective on this, it has changed the way I have been thinking about the protesters at Q's home. If they were protesting in a less aggressive manner, such as holding nightly or daily prayer vigils are some other kind of peaceful protest, then I think that would be more constructive and it would draw attention to this case, which is the good part of it, IMO.

What has me concerned is their attitude at the bar. IMO, it give me the impression the family feels that little Quinton is not where the searcher are looking right now. IMO, in their mind, they are not going to find this baby's remains at that location. In the family's mind.

This is not about me, this is to share an experience for understanding. Not many people are subject to the torment of losing a baby. My 7 week old grandbaby didn't wake up one morning, she was found in her bed at 6 AM, she did look at if she were sleeping until she was touched.

The grief is so strong, it is at the forefront of one's mind. For a long time. Grief has several stages, some of the strongest for me was DENIAL, anger, depression. One of these stages is always at the forefront of one's mind. Now, when I hear that people react differently to grief, my unprofessional opinion is they are in different stages of grief.

I, me, personally cannot comprehend that when a baby's remains are being search in a landfill how a parent or grandparent can be out drinking and hitting on a waiter. How? One would think these people would be at the search area as close to their child as LE would allow.

At this point is doesn't even matter if LS (mother) is the sole person guilty of disappearing little Quinton, IMO, her behavior proves to me she is not fit to be called a mother.

And Grandma, if what the BS is true when she called Grandma to report bruises on Quinton, that Grandma wanted to give LS another chance. NO. Just NO.
I'm so very sorry for your loss. And I agree with your comment.

This is what has happened with social media. People think they have the right to block or get in the way of others because they believe they are right. Vigilante justice went out years ago, I still believe in the LE and their ability to determine crime scenes and to investigate and bring to justice those who are guilty. The others that protest is just in the way of law and order and cause problems.

Last edited:
From your link.

Chatham County Police were called out to the home of missing Savannah toddler Quinton Simon Friday night and arrested three protestors.

CCPD was initially called for complaints of people being disorderly. Police tell WJCL officers on scene informed the protestors of their rights and left shortly after.

Later that night, CCPD responded a second time to the Buckhalter Road home. This time, three protestors--who police say officers spoke with during the first call--were standing and blocking the driveway at Quinton's home.

Someone, who police say wasn't Leilani Simon or Billie Jo Howell -- Quinton's mother and grandmother, was trying to leave and couldn't because of the three people standing in the way.

Police say the officers on scene asked the three to move out of the roadway and they refused. CCPD officers arrested the group of protestors.

This is what has happened with social media. People think they have the right to block or get in the way of others because they believe they are right. Vigilante justice went out years ago, I still believe in the LE and their ability to determine crime scenes and to investigate and bring to justice those who are guilty. The others that protest is just in the way of law and order and cause problems.
These people claim 'they just want to see justice served' are the very people who are wasting the police's time and resources by having to deal with them. Make it make sense?!

Admit I have not been able to keep up here on what these protesters are doing. Is it worse than what they did for weeks outside of the Laundrie family residence in Northport, FL, that also of course irritated neighbors unnecessarily for days on end? (re: Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito case)

From your link.

Chatham County Police were called out to the home of missing Savannah toddler Quinton Simon Friday night and arrested three protestors.

CCPD was initially called for complaints of people being disorderly. Police tell WJCL officers on scene informed the protestors of their rights and left shortly after.

Later that night, CCPD responded a second time to the Buckhalter Road home. This time, three protestors--who police say officers spoke with during the first call--were standing and blocking the driveway at Quinton's home.

Someone, who police say wasn't Leilani Simon or Billie Jo Howell -- Quinton's mother and grandmother, was trying to leave and couldn't because of the three people standing in the way.

Police say the officers on scene asked the three to move out of the roadway and they refused. CCPD officers arrested the group of protestors.

I’m trying to find the YouTube the brother was on last night it was him trying to leave. Just geez jmoo

Admit I have not been able to keep up here on what these protesters are doing. Is it worse than what they did for weeks outside of the Laundrie family residence in Northport, FL, that also of course irritated neighbors unnecessarily for days on end? (re: Brian Laundrie and Gabby Petito case)
I don't think so. That case was a circus, with protestors and media camped out for weeks. Some people seemed to only be there because they knew they'd get social media and tv coverage.

This case isn't as big a story as that one, and there seem to be less protestors.

I don't think so. That case was a circus, with protestors and media camped out for weeks. Some people seemed to only be there because they knew they'd get social media and tv coverage.

This case isn't as big a story as that one, and there seem to be less protestors.
The Laundrie situation was indeed a circus outside of their home, for waaaay too long. I did read that protesters here on Quinton's case have been arrested then released, so I'm assuming they intruded onto property moreso than the ones outside the Laundrie residence did (the latter seemed to be at least civil and stay put on the public area, such as the road, while staring at the father as he got the mail and mowed his lawn). I feel for all neighbors who are trying to get some sleep and live their lives normally, no thanks to the incidents that have occurred next to them. Ugh.

I never understood why these protestors do what they do. Don't any of them have a life? Kids to take care of? Jobs to go to? It's crazy. And if anything it makes the investigators' jobs harder when they have to deal with crazy people. I don't like how it's going either, but even if I lived close by, I would not take part in any protests. It's just dumb.

I never understood why these protestors do what they do. Don't any of them have a life? Kids to take care of? Jobs to go to? It's crazy. And if anything it makes the investigators' jobs harder when they have to deal with crazy people. I don't like how it's going either, but even if I lived close by, I would not take part in any protests. It's just dumb.
Right! There was some crazy woman in the Laundrie/Petito case who drove to FL from several states away to make her point and scream on their lawn. Um, ok. Can't recall her name. She may have been some sort of social media "influencer" type.

So wait. Which sibling is this? There’s the one that’s in jail for manslaughter and then PS and LS. I didn’t realize that BJH had another son?
Maybe he's a half brother or something; he does come up on public records as being a close relative.

Grandma appears to have been married at least 3 times, which is why this guy has a different last name.

Maybe he's a half brother or something; he does come up on public records as being a close relative.

Grandma appears to have been married at least 3 times, which is why this guy has a different last name.
Thanks for the info. It does help to try to sort this out.
Was there anyone in the family who truly cared about those children?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet