Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BJH and LS can say whatever they want to whoever. I have not read the article at dailymail. BJH is only making *advertiser censored* up to justify herself, no she is not a """""""victim"""""" in this matter, HOWEVER, if you take your daughter, who you just evicted for her bs to the bar and have a jolly good time with shots and man chasing, BJH is not worthy of giving a flying fig whether she's a victim or not. Just sayin. Could she be trying to get the truth, sure, I don't see it though.
Until and unless LE says she dumped something at a certain place at a certain time, well, it could be a duffel, suitcase, cardboard box or a empty cigarette box, we don't know what the truth is now do we? We will have to wait for LE/trial to get actual facts and not all this gossip and rumor. These two would like about the color of the sky. Is there some truth to her statements, probably, but she was also talking to 'Bubba', we have zero idea as to that dynamic. She is a pathological liar the same as LS. Whatever makes those two look good and gets them attention.
Meanwhile that little guy is somewhere, I hope and pray they find him!
ALL MOO.

I don't believe little Quinton drowned in the bathtub for a second. And how convenient is it that LS was 'high' and doesn't remember?! Nah, nope, no way.

When would this have even taken place? He was obviously dead when she contact the BS at 5:39 am. LS wouldn't have been up early to give him a bath before then.

I've always wondered about what was going on in the home the night before. Who was there?

LE believes Quinton is dead. There has to be some legit type of physical evidence like blood evidence, or a cadaver hit coupled along with a video showing LS disposing something in a dumpster. They would never make that public statement and spend the time and money on searching that landfill if they weren't positive.

I'm so sorry little Quinton and pray you're found soon. You deserved so much better.

IMO
If this wasn't intentional, which I think is intentional.

It is possible that MomLS had friends over the night before and were doing drugs, drinking, and whatever else. (She seems to love her partying) No one was watching the children because they were too occupied with drugs. Q could've gotten out of the backdoor and fallen into the pool. I think, she got rid of the body while it was dark outside because she would be less likely to be seen.

I don't buy the whole not remembering part. She remembered to text the babysitter and blame the BioDad.

MOO

Do we know when MomLS received the eviction notice?

ETA: Intentional

If this wasn't intentional, which I think is intentional.

It is possible that MomLS had friends over the night before and were doing drugs, drinking, and whatever else. (She seems to love her partying) No one was watching the children because they were too occupied with drugs. Q could've gotten out of the backdoor and fallen into the pool. I think, she got rid of the body while it was dark outside because she would be less likely to be seen.

I don't buy the whole not remembering part. She remembered to text the babysitter and blame the BioDad.

MOO

Do we know when MomLS received the eviction notice?

ETA: Intentional

The problem I have with the pool scenario is - as far as I remember that pool was nasty green and opaque with algae. That's one of the reasons LE had to drain it, even though they'd had people go in to search it. Bodies don't float right off. They sink. And I don't see anyone in that household duckdiving that pool until they found him. Especially not at night.

The party scenario, Quinton getting into something he shouldn't, like drink, drugs, or even a full bathtub, I can believe. I can believe someone raging and striking out in anger, causing mortal injuries. But I can't see LS jumping in an algae filled pool for him, dead or alive.

The problem I have with the pool scenario is - as far as I remember that pool was nasty green and opaque with algae. That's one of the reasons LE had to drain it, even though they'd had people go in to search it. Bodies don't float right off. They sink. And I don't see anyone in that household duckdiving that pool until they found him. Especially not at night.

The party scenario, Quinton getting into something he shouldn't, like drink, drugs, or even a full bathtub, I can believe. I can believe someone raging and striking out in anger, causing mortal injuries. But I can't see LS jumping in an algae filled pool for him, dead or alive.
You could be correct about Q getting into something. A few posts back on here, GmaBJH compared her family to the show Shameless. (I am not sure where someone found the statement.)

Anyway, I am not sure how familiar you or anyone else on this thread is with the show Shameless. But in one episode, Liam the youngest brother on the show had gotten into his sister Fiona's cocaine while she was throwing a party. Liam was a toddler at the time. Even though it sounds like a reach... maybe the same had happened to Q.

To me, it would make sense that this is the dysfunctional part, she was referring to in her statement. Because IMO they don't have other qualities of those characters.

MOO

You could be correct about Q getting into something. A few posts back on here, GmaBJH compared her family to the show Shameless. (I am not sure where someone found the statement.)

Anyway, I am not sure how familiar you or anyone else on this thread is with the show Shameless. But in one episode, Liam the youngest brother on the show had gotten into his sister Fiona's cocaine while she was throwing a party. Liam was a toddler at the time. Even though it sounds like a reach... maybe the same had happened to Q.

To me, it would make sense that this is the dysfunctional part, she was referring to in her statement. Because IMO they don't have other qualities of those characters.

MOO
I've thought much regarding BJH and the Shameless comment.
History of theft
Generational dysfunction
Children from different relationships
Education levels
Chronic substance abuse
And I'm only on season 5.

Last edited:
I don't believe little Quinton drowned in the bathtub for a second. And how convenient is it that LS was 'high' and doesn't remember?! Nah, nope, no way.

When would this have even taken place? He was obviously dead when she contact the BS at 5:39 am. LS wouldn't have been up early to give him a bath before then.

I've always wondered about what was going on in the home the night before. Who was there?

LE believes Quinton is dead. There has to be some legit type of physical evidence like blood evidence, or a cadaver hit coupled along with a video showing LS disposing something in a dumpster. They would never make that public statement and spend the time and money on searching that landfill if they weren't positive.

I'm so sorry little Quinton and pray you're found soon. You deserved so much better.

IMO
What I’m finding most unbelievable is the fact that we’re supposed to believe that these two addicts were worried that Quinton NEEDED A BATH? If LS was so high she doesn’t remember anything that happened, a bath for Quinton was probably the last thing on her mind. I’m not buying this at all. MOO

The problem I have with accidental drowning is that adults act very differently than those in this case when there is an accident.

And they certainly don’t make an accident look like a suspicious murder and stick with that plan.

They don’t immediately go quiet and cover it up and create elaborate alibis and ridiculous stories about the child just vanishing like magic.

Anyone discovering an accidental death of a child, especially the parents, flies into a screaming panic to resuscitate the child and scream for help and call 911 and find any way and anyone to revive them.

They might eventually lie about what they were doing during the accident. If the child drowned in the pool, they might not want people to know they were partying, or went to the store, or went to the neighbors or something.

But if there truly was an accident she could get out of this whole mess by simply saying he accidentally fell in the pool, I panicked and I’m devastated.

She’s not saying that, she’s blaming kidnappers and out of state exes and convenient blackouts and saying maybe some savior has him at their house feeding him. She’s covering up something much more serious than an accident.

She knows the cause of death, she knows she put him in a dumpster and she knows he’s in the landfill but she still saying some kidnapper might have him alive and happy.

MOO

Last edited:

I was just about to say this very same thing. I am pretty confident that if he drowned, intentionally or unintentionally, it was in the bathtub.

I do wonder if BJH has been able to find someone to fix that pool though. It really seemed to be a priority for her. JMO

I’m happy to hear that there’s video of Leilani putting something into a dumpster. Imo, I believe it should be obvious in the video if she was throwing away some random evidence or Quinton’s body.

If it was a bundle of clothes and towels, for example, she could chuck the 3 pounds of stuff into the dumpster effortlessly. But a 20 month old boy should weigh 25 to 30 pounds and so her movements should be obvious in the video if she is heaving a 30 pound duffel bag into a dumpster.

What I’m finding most unbelievable is the fact that we’re supposed to believe that these two addicts were worried that Quinton NEEDED A BATH? If LS was so high she doesn’t remember anything that happened, a bath for Quinton was probably the last thing on her mind. I’m not buying this at all. MOO

As a parent of little kids, I see this differently. My kids love to play in the bath. Leilani was probably not there attentively watching and shampooing their hair. Rather, it’s very easy to pop the two boys into the bath with some toys to get 30 to 60 minutes to yourself.

If the older boy got himself out, Quinton could stay behind and accidentally drown. But as I discuss in my previous post, there’s no good reason to cover up an accident like Leilani is doing. So I don’t buy the accidental death theory.

Last edited:

MOO
If poor little Quinton actually got into cocaine that was lying around, and we do not know that he did, this is speculation only, it may have been doubly tragic. If the cocaine didn't kill him, the "whipping" for getting into her stash might have. JMO

If poor little Quinton actually got into cocaine that was lying around, and we do not know that he did, this is speculation only, it may have been doubly tragic. If the cocaine didn't kill him, the "whipping" for getting into her stash might have. JMO

oof, I hadn’t thought about this, but this is actually a really good example of a motive that might cause rage and violence that accidentally kills. Bubba even says she used to slap him and attack him for drug money.

If little Quintin accidentally knocked or spilled all her cocaine into the carpet she could easily have flown into a rage and thrown him against the wall.

Moo

Last edited:
As a parent of little kids, I see this differently. My kids love to play in the bath. Leilani was probably not there attentively watching and shampooing their hair. Rather, it’s very easy to pop the two boys into the bath with some toys to get 30 to 60 minutes to yourself.

If the older boy got himself out, Quinton could stay behind and accidentally drown. But as I discuss in my previous post, there’s no reason to cover up an accident like Leilani is doing. So I don’t buy the accidental death theory.
Popping kids into a bath with toys for 30-60 minutes is most definitely accidental death waiting to happen. Or not so accidental.

If the older boy got himself out, Quinton could stay behind and accidentally drown. But as I discuss in my previous post, there’s no good reason to cover up an accident like Leilani is doing. So I don’t buy the accidental death theory.
This is a likely scenario. I could easily see a drug abusing mother putting a child in the tub and then walking off and falling asleep.

As to covering up an accident, if the brother and biodad are to be believed, LS has a pattern of lying and implicating others whenever caught with any illegal activity. She stole money and blamed her brother. She apparently had biodad arrested for a theft she committed. I wonder if she has ever accepted responsibility for any action in her life.

My personal feeling is that Q died from negligence, not intentional murder.

Unless the most recent boyfriend comes clean about the 6AM sighting, we may never know what happened. :(

I don' think BJH knows what happened to little Q and it sounds as if LE isn't really telling her much about their investigation so I won't bother to speculate on things she has theorized about.

I think LS knows and recalls exactly what happened to little Q so I won't bother to speculate around anything she has said because anything that comes from her will be deflection and self serving

I pray LE find lil man's remains so that he can be properly memorialized and laid to rest.

Let's take a look at this quote in that Daily Mail article:

The police are the ones saying that she went into a traumatic state and blacked out,' she told Bubba in the call.

'It's not her saying she don't remember. That's what police told her. And that's what they told me.'

A few things:

First, one does "black out," while committing a coverup. She called off the babysitter, disposed of his body, waited to report him missing, and then came up with a fake narrative.

Secondly, if this happened it would have been an effort by law enforcement to give her an out. An example would be the Watts case, where they suggested that maybe Shannan killed the kids, and Chris initially ran with it.

Admit to something less, so we can get you to admit to it all.

Third, this "blackout defense" comes up all the time. I've seen it over and over and over. These people are cowards, and don't want to take responsibility.

She intends to use it, based on her comment about turning herself in if she was responsible.

You know if you killed your kid or not lady!
Thank you for explaining possible motivations for the police saying that. I'm trying to get caught up and that part of the DM article really confused me. So, I think you're saying that instead of trying head on to get something out of LS, LE is trying to crack the defense a little. Once they have something other than just refusal to cooperate, all the weaknesses come out based on the partial admission. Very interesting.

This is a likely scenario. I could easily see a drug abusing mother putting a child in the tub and then walking off and falling asleep.

As to covering up an accident, if the brother and biodad are to be believed, LS has a pattern of lying and implicating others whenever caught with any illegal activity. She stole money and blamed her brother. She apparently had biodad arrested for a theft she committed. I wonder if she has ever accepted responsibility for any action in her life.

My personal feeling is that Q died from negligence, not intentional murder.

Unless the most recent boyfriend comes clean about the 6AM sighting, we may never know what happened. :(
I hope you're right about negligence vs intentional murder (or intentional violence, my addition) and not being a Harmony or Gannon situation. While the end result is the same, the short life lived is very different. JMO.

Thank you for explaining possible motivations for the police saying that. I'm trying to get caught up and that part of the DM article really confused me. So, I think you're saying that instead of trying head on to get something out of LS, LE is trying to crack the defense a little. Once they have something other than just refusal to cooperate, all the weaknesses come out based on the partial admission. Very interesting.
So, if law enforcement did in fact suggest she blacked out, what they'd be trying to do is get her to admit that it was a possibility.

After she admitted that it was possible, they'd push further, attempting to obtain a full confession.

This would be opposed to saying "we know you killed your son, you might as well admit that," which could cause her to shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole