Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very powerful photos.

I'm sickened at the thought of any human being disposed of like garbage, esp. one's own baby.
Quinton was not a throwaway child, even if his egg donor thought so.

Hoping that the other two siblings are not returned to that family !
I don't want there to be any more neglect, abuse, and murder.
The babysitter saw neglect and hunger.
Withholding food from a child is abuse.
Who else saw this in that household and said nothing ?

And as they grow up .... the older siblings' memory of Quinton will fade, and that's so sad.
The infant will have no memory of the brown-eyed little boy who would have been an older brother, if he'd been allowed to live.
M00.

clearly, the authorities think Q is in the landfill and are searching.

Maybe the DM gave her thoughts to police earlier and that is what the pool was drained. Maybe she was asked not to say anything by police. My opinion of what could have happened. No family member is in the press talking about Q, just silent or complaining about the family’s quality of life bjeing interrupted by protestors. I am happy the babysitter cares to keep his story alive.
bolding mine.
Agreed.

I hope this doesn't turn into another Kiely situation where a certain theory grows legs even though there's no evidence to support it.

Sure, it's possible Quinton's brother opened the door and Quinton ended up drowning in the pool although it's disgusting to think his mother (and possibly other adults) would choose to put his body in a garbage bag and throw him into a dumpster rather than call 911. Many of us have seen the worst of the worst in cases here so we know what people can do to innocent children.

It's just as possible that LE's prime suspect L directly harmed Quinton while high on cocaine or some other drug. If the boyfriend is not implicated in a crime then whatever happened would have occurred between 6 and 9 am, likely closer to 6 as there needed to be time to dispose of his body.

In which case it's still baffling that someone texted the babysitter at ~5:30 am to tell her the kids wouldn't be over that day. Why? It's hard to believe that L would suddenly decide to care for all three kids that day while the boyfriend was at work.

The timeline is screwy right now so without more information IMO it's just as likely that Quinton was intentionally harmed by a frustrated caregiver as it is that he wandered outside and into an algae-filled pool. I don't want to see certain msm push one theory over another just for the sake of clicks. Although at this point it may be moot since Quinton's poor little body has probably gone through changes. It seems like time is becoming a murderer's best bet. Sigh.
MOO.
bolding mine.
I have a theory that Quinton's body was in a state where he couldn't be seen ?
As in, not a drowning ?
M00.

Bathtub, pool, whatever... removing a body from the scene of death is a crime in itself (see below). IF the death was an accident and no one was at fault, there is NO reason (imo, moo, etc) to unlawfully remove the body. That (imo, moo, etc) is a crime that someone is only going to commit if they are trying to hide a larger crime.

GA Code § 16-12-161 (2021)
  1. It shall be unlawful for any person to remove from the scene of the death or dismemberment of any person any human body part; provided, however, that this Code section shall not apply to a law enforcement officer acting in the lawful discharge of his or her official duties, or to any person acting under the direction of a law enforcement officer, a physician or an emergency medical technician in the course of their professions, or in the absence of any such person to any person who transports such body part directly to a medical facility, law enforcement agency, or licensed funeral home, although all such persons remain obligated to comply with the provisions of Article 2 of Chapter 16 of Title 45 concerning death investigations.
  2. Any person violating the provisions of subsection (a) of this Code section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of a high and aggravated nature.

I noticed that both of the babysitter's stories about Quinton getting out of the house recently included his brother:

McCarta, who had been watching Simon’s three children for about nine months before Quinton’s disappearance, said her 16-year-old daughter found Quinton and [brother] alone in the family’s full-size backyard pool over the summer. The children cannot swim.
The pool incident was not the only time the toddlers had wandered off. A month ago, McCarta said she found Quinton and [brother] playing alone in a ditch two feet from the busy roadway in front of Simon’s home.

So the pattern seemed to be that Quinton would leave the house with his brother while Leilani allegedly slept. Would he leave by himself? Would his brother go out with him then go back to the house alone? If Quinton went underwater in the pool would the brother go wake up his mother?

IME little brothers and sister tend to follow their older siblings around but it may not have been the case with Quinton and his brother. I dunno, I guess it's just another little seed of doubt. I wish something would move in the case.

So sad they haven't found this little guy yet. I'll never believe it was a simple case of accidental growing whether in the bathtub or pool. Parents freak out and call 911 immediately. Who covers it up and dumps the body of their beloved child like trash? NOBODY!

Oh yeah, there was CA in Florida. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

#Justice4Quinton

MOO

Last edited:
This right here is what I believe about where the black out talk came from. LE doing it's job in interviewing the prime suspect. Try to offer something the suspect can latch onto that seems "less bad" than what they are accused of. I feel like someone was playing good cop tossing out life preservers to keep LS talking rather than lawyering up.

Just the hell is wrong with these people they are just making the protesters angrier . They need to take there chairs to the landfill and help search for the little boy they love so much . In the beginning I felt bad for the grandma not any more . I am so glad the other children are no longer there these people are just toxic jmoo jmvho

I am so sorry Quinton, so many adults, both known to you and total strangers, who cannot seem to act like adults. I am sorry this spectacle is taking place while you are still out there somewhere, needing to be found, needing dignity.

People disgust me. I don't recall which member dubbed the protesters as engaging in recreational anger but it was an apt description and we are watching an example of that now. This confirms for me the character of the family AND the protesters. pfft

This just confirms my suspicions of their character from the beginning. I just don't understand this type of behavior from a family that is grieving the death of a child.

MOO
The transgressions of the protestors vs those of the mother and her own mother,,,,,not in the same galaxy.
I'm still leaning.....the mother and daughter know he's not in the dump. JMO

The transgressions of the protestors vs those of the mother and her own mother,,,,,not in the same galaxy.
I'm still leaning.....the mother and daughter know he's not in the dump. JMO
bbm I pray that isn't the case, however, the PUBLIC defiance that continues from this "family" is dumbfounding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState