Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a break from this one. Just came back to check in and I can't believe little Quentin hasn't been found yet. :(

Are they still searching the landfill? I'm sickened by the non-caring behavior of LS and family. This poor baby. I wish some solid evidence would turn up so LE could just go ahead and arrest this woman. I'm just sick knowing that she's living carefree (seemingly) in that house.

I took a break from this one. Just came back to check in and I can't believe little Quentin hasn't been found yet. :(

Are they still searching the landfill? I'm sickened by the non-caring behavior of LS and family. This poor baby. I wish some solid evidence would turn up so LE could just go ahead and arrest this woman. I'm just sick knowing that she's living carefree (seemingly) in that house.
I think I read further back the thread that they paused the search because of the hurricane, but are getting back into it after the weekend.

I am still curious how LE cleared the boyfriend and focused only upon LS. Not that I don't believe them---I am just wondering. Her bf was potentially the last to see Q alive. How does LS and LE know that he didn't take him early that morning?

Personally, I don't think he did. But I am curious why LE has decided against that possibility.

Old question -- How do we know little Quinton was alive when boyfriend saw him?
And another -- Could bf have killed Quinton and left him in his (wherever) bed so mommie dearest would find him and panic and rush to get little Q out of the house? Maybe LE knows something that would rule out that possibility. Dunno.

Back to work at the landfill this morning.

It just hit me, the ludicrous nature of "liking" that comment. I know you all know exactly what I mean.
I sure hope they find this poor baby soon, so he can have a proper burial. And then justice served, piping freaking hot.

jmo

Back to work at the landfill this morning.

May your hands be steady, may your eyes be sharp, and know that the work you do is so important, regardless of the outcome. We have faith in you.

"On Oct. 13, CCPD Chief Jeff Hadley named Quinton's mother, Leilani Simon, as the primary suspect, but did not press charges against her because he did not want to interfere in future prosecution. Charges still have not been filed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13