Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
nature isn't even cooperating with search efforts. insult to the already egregious injury of an uncooperative "mother" who "doesn't remember"

Poor lil Q, where are you baby?

She's a person of interest, and so yeah, I can say i think she's guilty of murder, negligence, taking illegal drugs and being an all around nasty human to have unfortunately had the exquisite opportunity to raise that poor little Q.

As Tippy pointed out, innocent until proven guilty has to do with how a suspect is treated within the court system. I can think of a few people who I still don't have to consider "innocent", albeit not found guilty in court.

Even after a person is not convicted due to reasonable doubt, they are considered by that same court system to be "not guilty". IE different from "innocent". IMO
I, however, consider evidence before I say she's guilty of murder. There is history of her taking illegal drugs, but that has not been proven or even mentioned as a cause of death to Q. And as far as being an all-around nasty human, that's not relevant to this case. <modsnip> MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
I, however, consider evidence before I say she's guilty of murder. There is history of her taking illegal drugs, but that has not been proven or even mentioned as a cause of death to Q. And as far as being an all-around nasty human, that's not relevant to this case. <modsnip> MOO
<modsnip - reference was removed>

As a matter of fact drugs were suggested by LS's own mother as a possible reason for Q's death, possibly in a tub while Q's mother was drugging. She admitted this to Q's biodad iirc.

Police enforce ordinances to limit protestors outside of Quinton Simon’s home as search continues​

"Meanwhile, police say the landfill search for the missing child’s body will be suspended on Thursday, as Tropical Storm Nicole is expected to bring heavy rain to the area. The search will pick back up next Monday."

My opinions are specified as such, and I don't trash people. Actually in this case the poi does that all by herself.

As a matter of fact drugs were suggested by LS's own mother as a possible reason for Q's death, possibly in a tub while Q's mother was drugging. She admitted this to Q's biodad iirc.
<modsnip - reference was removed>

-Police say Quinton’s mother, Leilani Simon, is the only suspect in his disappearance and death - though no charges have been filed.

-CCPD and the FBI haven’t released many details in the case, and haven’t said why they believe Quinton is in a landfill. Police say they’re doing that to preserve any potential court cases down the line.

-The Chatham County Police Department said they have no reason to believe that Quinton was abducted or kidnapped, and their evidence suggests he was placed in a dumpster and that his remains are in the landfill they’re currently searching.

-Leilani has not been charged with anything at this time and there are no other suspects in the case.

What exactly are we supposed to be sleuthing? LE has very succinctly laid out the roadmap to Quinton's disappearance and death. The arrest hasn't happened because they are waiting to see if they can find his body, if not - they will proceed with an arrest anyway. It's not a matter of "if" but "when". IMO of course.

<modsnip - quoted post removed for bickering>

Actions speak louder than words. Either LE is bluffing or they've got no probable cause.

Whatever the reason, this baby is still dead & the perp or perps are walking free.

Patience is a virtue but this is ridiculous.

If they need a body to bring charges, then it looks like only CPS can save future children born to LS. Because I have no doubt she will have more. It's her MO.

JMO

RE landfill searches for bodies, they are still about a month behind the long but eventually successful search for Lori Hacking, although that was in Utah.
As much as I'd like to take heart from her being found after a long search, Quinton is so much smaller than Lori was, and a lot of babies' and toddlers' bones are not as robust or are cartilage rather than the bone they become with maturity. I really kind of am hoping, as grotesque as it sounds, that they put him in something like a duffel or rucksack or suitcase before throwing him in the garbage, so that there's more chance of him not being completely disarticulated and scattered. Babies' bones are just so tiny. :(

As much as I'd like to take heart from her being found after a long search, Quinton is so much smaller than Lori was, and a lot of babies' and toddlers' bones are not as robust or are cartilage rather than the bone they become with maturity. I really kind of am hoping, as grotesque as it sounds, that they put him in something like a duffel or rucksack or suitcase before throwing him in the garbage, so that there's more chance of him not being completely disarticulated and scattered. Babies' bones are just so tiny. :(
Well, sadly, I predict he won't be found unless, like you say they have some idea of what he was wrapped in. Presumably even this caliber of POI wouIdn't just throw a naked baby away. Even "whomever" discarded Caylee Anthony took time to wrap her up and put stickers on the wrappings, IIRC. In Lori's case her murderer husband told them what rug he had discarded her in, so that helped to locate her, IIRC.

Last edited:
Well, sadly, I predict he won't be found. In Lori's case her murderer husband told them what rug he had discarded her in, so that helped to locate her, IIRC.
I think they're waiting, IMO, to see if they can find him, to see if they can present a jury with something approaching a clear cause of death, so that they don't have to try the suspect with a no-body case. They don't like doing it, but it can be done. Look up Tegan Lane. Look up Scott Dunn. Look up, very recently, Lynette Dawson. Courage, folks. Quinton's absence is the best evidence in this case. He's not an adult or a teen who's taken off of his own free will. His own mother admits he can't open the door to get outside. What happened to him happened there. He didn't vanish, he was disappeared. And someone did that to him, however he died, and lied about it. That will be enough.

Well, sadly, I predict he won't be found unless, like you say they have some idea of what he was wrapped in. Presumably even this caliber of POI wouIdn't just throw a naked baby away. Even "whomever" discarded Caylee Anthony took time to wrap her up and put stickers on the wrappings, IIRC. In Lori's case her murderer husband told them what rug he had discarded her in, so that helped to locate her, IIRC.
I didn't think (edit: the suspect) necessarily would have disposed of him naked, more likely would be a trash bag, which are great for getting your garbage to the bin, but come apart pretty darn quickly when they're manhandled and poked with things. No match for a bulldozer.

I didn't think (edit: the suspect) necessarily would have disposed of him naked, more likely would be a trash bag, which are great for getting your garbage to the bin, but come apart pretty darn quickly when they're manhandled and poked with things. No match for a bulldozer.
Those dumps must look green from all the trash bags used. Ironically only if she discarded him unclothed would it provably be a baby assuming there are photos/video. Something in a garbage bag? Not so much. Although I did say I think he probably won't be recovered, I don't also think his body is necessary for prosecution, from the bits we know. Somehow to make LS the prime POI they had to eliminate Danny, her brother, the babysitter, etc. We still don't know if she sent the text to the BS, telling her not to come. We know that Bubba, who she also accused has been cleared. Maybe Danny is on record implicating her about something that happened that night that was more serious than he realized, which could be why he got out of Dodge instead of sticking by his gal, the baby misplacing POI. I still think it's perfectly reasonable that he may have seen something in the sleep pen that looked like a baby. Probably a darkened room, and him tiptoeing around not to wake anyone up.

Last edited:
Do we know where in the house Quinton slept? I remember LE taking flash pictures upstairs one night and then a few days later covering the downstairs windows, presumably to spray luminol. There was video on Twitter which I'll try to find but mainly I'm looking for the location of sleeping quarters for LS, boyfriend and the kids inside the house.

Do we know where in the house Quinton slept? I remember LE taking flash pictures upstairs one night and then a few days later covering the downstairs windows, presumably to spray luminol. There was video on Twitter which I'll try to find but mainly I'm looking for the location of sleeping quarters for LS, boyfriend and the kids inside the house.
I asked that same question long ago, but no answer. Also, the parts in the Court TV vid linked to above, from last night, refer to the door being left open for a specific range of time, this information was apparently coming from "family friend Cher". I don't think that has appeared in MSM, re the doors being opened at any specific time, meaning in the very early morning. (Not counting the story LS told about the door being open when she finally got up.) So I can't believe that either, IMO it came from the youtube channel of "family friend" in the effort to help the "family" by raising doubts on Danny. But Court TV included it so it's fair game to discuss, iirc.

But I would like to see proof of anyone saying that in an interview or on MSM. RE the doors being found open at night or very early morning.

<snip>

I would like to see proof of anyone saying that in an interview or on MSM. RE the doors being found open at night or very early morning.

From the TIMELINE -

W Oct 5 - 9:39AM (17@2:55) - Reported missing to LE by MomLS (1) who said she "woke up, her door was open... thinks someone came in and took him" (32@0:13)

SOURCES:
(17) Chatham County Police Chief gives update on missing toddler search VIDEO - WJCL - Oct 6
(1) ChathamCountyPD FB - Oct 5
(32) Search for missing Georgia toddler… VIDEO - NBC - Oct 10

That recording from the emergency dispatcher is the only reference I've seen to a door being open, but even in that, there's room for confusion -- is "her door" referring to a bedroom door inside the house, implying that Q was sleeping in the playpen in the same room as MomLS? Or is it referring to an exterior door to the outdoors?

From the TIMELINE -

W Oct 5 - 9:39AM (17@2:55) - Reported missing to LE by MomLS (1) who said she "woke up, her door was open... thinks someone came in and took him" (32@0:13)

SOURCES:
(17) Chatham County Police Chief gives update on missing toddler search VIDEO - WJCL - Oct 6
(1) ChathamCountyPD FB - Oct 5
(32) Search for missing Georgia toddler… VIDEO - NBC - Oct 10

That recording from the emergency dispatcher is the only reference I've seen to a door being open, but even in that, there's room for confusion -- is "her door" referring to a bedroom door inside the house, implying that Q was sleeping in the playpen in the same room as MomLS? Or is it referring to an exterior door to the outdoors?
Thanks, that's what I thought. Court tv got that jumble of doors being found open from "family friend Cher", without any vetting, imo. Imo it was passed on from youtube to ctv to throw shade on Danny. By long time "family friend Cher", at the urging of poi. But then was poi in any shape at all to note specific times thru the early a.m. When doors were found open? There just 3 adults in the house, why didn't the adult who noted specific times the doors were open....why didn't they close the doors?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member