Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have strong opinions on these protesters but I would hate to see that topic derail Quinton's thread. So I will simply say that I hope today is the day this little guy is found. I know it feels like this is taking forever but having watched the search (unsuccessful) for Jhessye Shockley my thoughts and prayers continue to be with those searchers.

The family and those camped outside their doors are of zero concern. MOO Only little Q matters at the end of the day.

Last edited:
Who are they? What dubious internet channels? Just curious. Are they the only ones who have protested? Is it one group or several?

Apologies if this has already been revealed & I missed it. TIA
YYouTubers.

I could be wrong, but i assume the same ones who made a circus in front of the Brian Laundrie family house.

"We knew going into this landfill search, the odds of recovering Quinton's remains were low," the department wrote on Facebook and Twitter. "Most landfill searches do not end in a recovery due to many factors including volume of trash to search and compression of the debris, however, we stay focused."

"The landfill search has been a task more grueling than anyone could imagine," added the post. "We would like to thank the dedicated Chatham County Police Department, FBI, GBI and Chatham County Sheriff's Office personnel who have gone to that site day after day – determined to find Quinton and to find answers."
Body of Missing Quinton Simon May Not Be Found Despite 'Grueling' Landfill Search, Say Police

Quinton’s biological dad, Henry Moss Jr., has gone through a string of recent losses with his son presumed to be dead nearly a month ago, his mother passing away last week, and his father this week.
I hope someone is keeping an eye on biodad. That is alot for anyone to handle and I am concerned for his well-being. Jmo

Quinton’s biological dad, Henry Moss Jr., has gone through a string of recent losses with his son presumed to be dead nearly a month ago, his mother passing away last week, and his father this week.
Oh ... this is so very sad. Quinton's dad has had so much to cope with recently. Godspeed young fella, stay strong, and keep your head up. Sending healing angels and silent prayers your way. Moo

There was already a huge media presence on this before they even got there. That's why these "creators" are there in the first place. Every time a case becomes big in the media, they do this for the publicity.

If you go on these people's channels do you see them covering cases that are not already being heavily covered in the media? No.

It's the cases that are not getting enough attention they should focus on if they want to actually help.

ETA: Also, why is media attention still needed? LE have already said that Quinton is dead and his mum is their prime suspect. Pretty sure LE do not need the public's help anymore.
Agreed. Intent and ulterior motives matter.

Hitting like just wasn't enough!!! 100% agree, complete insanity. What is wrong with this family?
I think there's a plethora of evidence to say there is a lot wrong with this family, which is actually the primary reason I believe the protestors are feeding right into how the family operates -- drama, chaos, screaming, confrontation, etc. I think some of the protestors may have good intentions, but this family thrives on all the above. So many people just don't realize the absolute worst thing they could do to bother anyone in this family...is to ignore them. JMO

Let it Go - the song from Frozen?

How does a grandmother play and listen to a tune beloved by small kids while her grandson likely lays rotting in a landfill?

Heinous.
Disgusting.
I really dislike those people but I am guessing that the song is inspiration for GMA to keep her temper while being screamed at, as in "let it go, don't react". JMO

The news has a Weird way making the story not about a victim in a fatal hit and run.But yah, a hit in run after he stopped to fix his flat tire. So I assume that is another investigation ..ugh ..poor guy. I do not know anyone who could handle this much at once.

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: Georgia authorities and the FBI initially focused on a specific set of trailer park dumpsters in their search for Quinton Simon's remains – and police now say the likelihood of locating the boy's body is slim, Fox News Digital has learned.
For the last two weeks police and FBI agents have scoured the landfill without success in a search that may have started at the Azalea Mobile Home Plaza in Savannah, Fox News Digital has learned.

Within 48 hours of Simon reporting her son missing, more than a dozen police officers and FBI agents descended on the trailer park, which has about 200 homes.

Residents told Fox News Digital that FBI agents knocked on almost every door and showed them photos of Simon, Quinton, and his grandmother Billie Jo Howell and three other people. They also asked the locals whether they had seen a particular car. The park is 2.8 miles from Simon's home.
More at the link. There are 5 green dumpsters at the edge of the trailer park that get emptied three times a week.

One resident has a camera that would capture illegal dumping but the owner was in the hospital and the WiFi was down. Darn! I hope LE found other videos.

EXCLUSIVE DETAILS: Georgia authorities and the FBI initially focused on a specific set of trailer park dumpsters in their search for Quinton Simon's remains – and police now say the likelihood of locating the boy's body is slim, Fox News Digital has learned.
For the last two weeks police and FBI agents have scoured the landfill without success in a search that may have started at the Azalea Mobile Home Plaza in Savannah, Fox News Digital has learned.

Within 48 hours of Simon reporting her son missing, more than a dozen police officers and FBI agents descended on the trailer park, which has about 200 homes.

Residents told Fox News Digital that FBI agents knocked on almost every door and showed them photos of Simon, Quinton, and his grandmother Billie Jo Howell and three other people. They also asked the locals whether they had seen a particular car. The park is 2.8 miles from Simon's home.
More at the link. There are 5 green dumpsters at the edge of the trailer park that get emptied three times a week.

One resident has a camera that would capture illegal dumping but the owner was in the hospital and the WiFi was down. Darn! I hope LE found other videos.
I don't know, it's sounding more and more like LS and BJH were having a little victory party that night at the bar, knowing LE were incorrect in their assumptions about the landfill. Moo.

Quote from the article "Chatham County Police Chief Jeff Hadley said at an Oct. 13 press conference that they believe Quinton's remains were discarded in a "specific dumpster at a specific location" and taken by "regular means" to the Waste Management landfill." But the story doesn't really indicate that they have actual video. I wonder then if they do not have video proof of LS putting a bag(s) into a dumpster?

I don't know much about dogs, but can they follow a scent from a house to a car if a body is in a bag, or do they lose the scent then? Would that be why they think he was placed in a specific dumpster even if they don't have video proof. Then why do they only suspect LS and not the boyfriend? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB