Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Discovered Missing From Home By Non-Custodial Mom - Savannah #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping that this week is the week that Quinton will be found. He should be out trick or treating tomorrow, not lying in rotting garbage.
ITA :( I pray he is found quickly. Let's hope that we don't have to see video online today of the "family" dressed up for Halloween and whooping it up in their front yard... :rolleyes:

ebm (sp) MOO

Last edited:
One person we haven’t seen during this search for Quinton, is the boyfriend, Daniel Youngkin. WSAV knows that police questioned Daniel in the hours after the search for Quinton started.

But since then, WSAV doesn’t know where Daniel has been.

Friday WSAV showed you video of Quinton Simon’s mom Leilani, Grandmother Billie Jo, the little boy’s uncle and others sitting in the front yard of their home. They were face to face with the protestors who have been out here for weeks.

It has been weeks since Daniel Youngkin was seen at the family home. According to police, Daniel was the last person to say they saw Quinton Simon alive at 6 a.m. on Oct. 5.

The article also states that DY has been in trouble for drugs twice, most recently in 2020. Why am I not surprised? MOO.

Ughh just disgusting between the protesters and gma . It’s so damn sad little Q is missing and the gma and protesters are having a pi**ing contest . I wish they would find this little guy already press charges and get rid of the damn circus jmvho

Couldn't they be removed for trespassing, or disturbing the peace, or harassment? Why is that disturbance even permitted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member