Found Deceased GA - Quinton Simon - Missing From Home - Mom ARRESTED- Savannah #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After reading the updates from last night, I have to say once again how thoroughly impressed I have been with Chief Hadley and the other law enforcement on this case. They have been persistent with their efforts. They have been consistent with their messaging and their interactions with the media. And they have shown more professionalism and genuine compassion than I have seen in any other missing persons case that I've followed.

So many other cases have police personnel at the forefront that look and sound completely unprepared for the overwhelming surge of public interest and public opinion that comes with a high-profile case. There are other cases I've followed where LE has gone silent and the public and loved ones have to beg for scraps of information about what (if anything) LE is doing on the case. There are other cases I've followed where it seems like LE unintentionally reveals potentially important information because they weren't fully prepared for Q&A sessions. But the CCPD has been both communicative and have been firm about revealing information on their terms, so as not to jeopardize the case, and I 100% respect that.

Bravo, CCPD. And thank you.

But gma didn't leave the child in the hands of someone who has lost custody due to past action. She had a babysitter she hired and didn't even know that Q wouldn't be going to the babysitter as usual that morning. That was a surprise to her that the bf texted the sitter and said q wouldn't be coming.

Since Leliani had never shown violent tendencies to the children before, how could gma even suspect that anything would happen to the children. Also, gpa was present, only away for the day, so he was a stabilizing figure.

There were no red flags, JMO

She shouldn't have allowed her to live with them in the first place. That's neglect, IMO.

MOD NOTE:

Many post have been removed for discussing a non-approved screenshot. The screenshot is not approved for multiple reasons, all of which you all should know already.
1. No link from an approved source, or any source. How do you know it wasn't photoshopped?
2. The screenshot is purportedly of a NON-POI's text or post. Non-POI's can not be sleuthed in any way, to include their social media.

Please review the links in my signature.

After reading the updates from last night, I have to say once again how thoroughly impressed I have been with Chief Hadley and the other law enforcement on this case. They have been persistent with their efforts. They have been consistent with their messaging and their interactions with the media. And they have shown more professionalism and genuine compassion than I have seen in any other missing persons case that I've followed.
I totally agree. Compared to some other cases I’m following, including one in the same state as this case, Chief Hadley, the FBI & the hero landfill searchers went above and beyond for baby Q like he was their own child. They were firm in their statements and dedicated to finding Q regardless of cost or man hours. I was beginning to feel like they wouldn’t find him, but the FBI’s statements that said they have direct evidence to the landfill made me hopeful it was just a matter of time.

Woooow! I'm late, but I'm so happy about the new developments.
After reading some articles posted here, I almost lost hope that he would be found.

Poor baby... thrown away in a dumpster. Rot in prison LS

And rest in peace little Quinton, you deserved so much better. Bet you are a perfect little angel now...

But gma didn't leave the child in the hands of someone who has lost custody due to past action. She had a babysitter she hired and didn't even know that Q wouldn't be going to the babysitter as usual that morning. That was a surprise to her that the bf texted the sitter and said q wouldn't be coming.

Since Leliani had never shown violent tendencies to the children before, how could gma even suspect that anything would happen to the children. Also, gpa was present, only away for the day, so he was a stabilizing figure.

There were no red flags, JMO
Could you provide links? How do you know that LS had never shown violent tendencies to the children before? Also ask for proof that gpa "was present" "only away for the day". Are you saying he was there that night or early morning when LS is charged with malice murder? You are stating as a fact that gma did not leave Q "with anyone who has lost custody due to past action". Well yeah, she did leave both of the boys in LS's care, who had lost custody. Gma thought the child was going to the BS for the day? That doesn't make sense, what about the nights? How do you know that gma did not know that Q was not going to the BS that morning?

As far as we know, the text message came from BF's phone, not that he sent the text. How would gma know that Danny sent the text?

I don't think we've see factual basis for any of these claims. I don't see any point in assembling excuses for gma, L E said she is not charged with anything. We all know she wasn't there.

Imo

Last edited:
True.
I really wonder if the bf did see a living, sleeping baby Q at 6 am that morning. If so, it is hard for me to understand how she got so angry with a little baby that morning---angry enough for him to die.

It kind of makes more sense to me that something could have happened the night before, when she may have been drunk and high on something, and tired and volatile.

I wonder who sent that text to the babysitter at sunrise that morning. If it wasn't really the bf that sent that, it makes more sense.

I suspect we will hear more at the trial, but I suspect BF came clean very early on. I think I read that they both were given a polygraph and he passed and she didn't. I hope he can help nail her coffin shut!

been hectic as all get out at work, first chance to check in since news of remains and arrest broke.

Remains found in a Georgia landfill are believed to be those of a toddler reported missing in October from his Savannah home by his mother, police said Tuesday.
[snip]
After weeks sifting through the landfill, Hadley said, police, FBI investigators and Georgia Department of Natural Resource officials found what appeared to be human remains, including bones.

The remains were sent to the FBI lab in Quantico, Virginia, Hadley said.

Will Clarke, senior supervisory resident agent for the FBI's Savannah and Brunswick offices, said additional DNA testing is underway to confirm they belong to Quinton. Those results will not be available for several days, Clarke said during the news conference.
Mother of missing 20-month-old Quinton Simon arrested after remains found in Georgia landfill

"We do not anticipate any other arrests in connection with this case," Hadley said.

"We are deeply saddened by this case, but we are thankful that we are one step closer to justice for little Quinton," the police department said in its post on Twitter announcing the arrest.
Mother of missing toddler arrested after human remains found in Georgia landfill: "Heartbreaking development"

The family friend said that a few weeks ago, Leilani had actually checked herself into rehab and had been there ever since. The friend also said that Billie had been in communication with the FBI on a daily basis since Quinton was reported missing - and that Leilani had been as well.

However, she says Billie caught wind that Leilani was going to check herself out of the rehab facility and had to make a decision.

“Her mother had to make one of the hardest decisions of her life, and call the FBI agents and let them know that she was signing herself out, and that she could not come back here, and that she was going to be a flight risk, because she could not come back here because she was going to be back on the streets doing God knows what with God knows who,” the family friend said.

Billie’s friend says that at the request of the FBI, Billie picked Leilani up from the treatment center and spent the last few free hours Leilani had with her.

“They asked her to buy some time. So, she went and picked up Leilani’s belongings from another center, and then she took Leilani to have her last free meal,” the family friend said.

She then took Leilani to the Savannah FBI office, where just a few hours later she was arrested and charged with Quinton’s murder.

Previously, the Chatham County Police Department had said they did not think Leilani was a flight risk. Chief Jeff Hadley was asked Monday if that changed leading up to her arrest, and he simply responded, “no.”

Family friend details hours before Leilani Simon was arrested

Glad to see an arrest. Not sure how I feel about the lack of charges for BJH. I extended her a lot of grace in the beginning but the shots on the beach and her argument on camera with the babysitter and the continued back and forth with the tragedy pimps who protested out in front of the family home have me feeling a little less than charitable towards her.

been hectic as all get out at work, first chance to check in since news of remains and arrest broke.

Remains found in a Georgia landfill are believed to be those of a toddler reported missing in October from his Savannah home by his mother, police said Tuesday.
[snip]
After weeks sifting through the landfill, Hadley said, police, FBI investigators and Georgia Department of Natural Resource officials found what appeared to be human remains, including bones.

Will Clarke, senior supervisory resident agent for the FBI's Savannah and Brunswick offices, said additional DNA testing is underway to confirm they belong to Quinton. Those results will not be available for several days, Clarke said during the news conference.
Mother of missing 20-month-old Quinton Simon arrested after remains found in Georgia landfill

"We do not anticipate any other arrests in connection with this case," Hadley said.

"We are deeply saddened by this case, but we are thankful that we are one step closer to justice for little Quinton," the police department said in its post on Twitter announcing the arrest.
Mother of missing toddler arrested after human remains found in Georgia landfill: "Heartbreaking development"

The family friend said that a few weeks ago, Leilani had actually checked herself into rehab and had been there ever since. The friend also said that Billie had been in communication with the FBI on a daily basis since Quinton was reported missing - and that Leilani had been as well.

However, she says Billie caught wind that Leilani was going to check herself out of the rehab facility and had to make a decision.

“Her mother had to make one of the hardest decisions of her life, and call the FBI agents and let them know that she was signing herself out, and that she could not come back here, and that she was going to be a flight risk, because she could not come back here because she was going to be back on the streets doing God knows what with God knows who,” the family friend said.

Billie’s friend says that at the request of the FBI, Billie picked Leilani up from the treatment center and spent the last few free hours Leilani had with her.

“They asked her to buy some time. So, she went and picked up Leilani’s belongings from another center, and then she took Leilani to have her last free meal,” the family friend said.

She then took Leilani to the Savannah FBI office, where just a few hours later she was arrested and charged with Quinton’s murder.

Previously, the Chatham County Police Department had said they did not think Leilani was a flight risk. Chief Jeff Hadley was asked Monday if that changed leading up to her arrest, and he simply responded, “no.”

Glad to see an arrest. Not sure how I feel about the lack of charges for BJH. I extended her a lot of grace in the beginning but the shots on the beach and her argument on camera with the babysitter and the continued back and forth with the tragedy pimps who protested out in front of the family home have me feeling a little less than charitable towards her.
Well, she won't get to sign herself out of prison and that's for sure.
The reported reaction of BJ is interesting. I'm not sure whether it's accurate or not as it contradicts CCSD response to same question.

I've always been curious at the dynamic between the 2 women.

I wonder whether she will testify against her daughter?

[snip]

"Billies friend" seems to be a real advocate for her. But, we're supposed to believe that the FBI was relying on Billie to let them know the whereabouts of the mother of 3, er, 2, the only named poi in a baby murder case?

Since the author of the news article did not bother to name the sole source for her story, I think time to get out the salt shakers bigtime. I'm surprised that reporter's story got by their editors with just 1 anonymous "friend" touting a super flattering version of gma that geez, I think I saw on (very non MSM) youtube last night, but could be wrong. Yes I know this article is MSM, but what happened to journalistic standards, in a baby murder case, no less. Family friend details hours before Leilani Simon was arrested

Imo

Last edited:
"Billies friend" seems to be a real advocate for her. But, we're supposed to believe that the FBI was relying on Billie to let them know the whereabouts of the mother of 3, er, 2, the only named poi in a baby murder case?

Since the author of the news article did not bother to name the sole source for her story, I think time to get out the salt shakers bigtime. I'm surprised that reporter's story got by their editors with just 1 anonymous "friend" touting a super flattering version of gma that geez, I think I saw on (very non MSM) youtube last night, but could be wrong. Yes I know this article is MSM, but what happened to journalistic standards, in a baby murder case, no less. Family friend details hours before Leilani Simon was arrested

Imo
Could it be that BJH's friend is the the video advocate for BJH and Leilani , Cher ?

Imo.

Last edited:
Could you provide links? How do you know that LS had never shown violent tendencies to the children before? Also ask for proof that gpa "was present" "only away for the day". Are you saying he was there that night or early morning when LS is charged with malice murder? You are stating as a fact that gma did not leave Q "with anyone who has lost custody due to past action". Well yeah, she did leave both of the boys in LS's care, who had lost custody. Gma thought the child was going to the BS for the day? That doesn't make sense, what about the nights? How do you know that gma did not know that Q was not going to the BS that morning?

As far as we know, the text message came from BF's phone, not that he sent the text. How would gma know that Danny sent the text?

I don't think we've see factual basis for any of these claims. I don't see any point in assembling excuses for gma, L E said she is not charged with anything. We all know she wasn't there.

Imo
Bolding mine.
Agreed, sadly.
Esp. the bolded bits.
Everyone directly responsible for the littles in that house failed them, imo !

Could it be that BJH's friend is the the video advocate for BJH and Leilani, Cher ?
Imo.
well I would guess "yes". But i don't know what the reporter meant by "handed" the phone, ie the distance. So maybe it is some other family friend.

Last edited:

Imo
bbm
A big dose of salt is needed.
Like a truck full.
:D

I think LE were watching L. pretty closely !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly
Back