GA - Rapper Young + others indicted on RICO & other charges, May 2022. Trial ongoing April 2023, interruptions, lawyer arrested. Fulton County. #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
@cathyrusson

Our photog was finally let into the courtroom. Feed on the seal.

Remember, there are 6 police interviews with Copeland. This could account for why he's going to be on direct examination for so long.

Judge on the bench. Jurors entering. Copeland back on the stand. https://youtube.com/watch?v=g6Z3DuVNaHc #YSL #YoungThug

1718203591099.png

Remember the first question asked of Woody about #YoungThug? He was asked if he knew Jeffery Williams and he said, "I heard of him." The state has now shown picture after picture after picture of how close he and were.

1718203433023.png

This the state laying the foundation of how close #YoungThug and Woody were because they will then get into his interviews where he implicates in the murder of Donovan "Nut" Thomas.

I've said this before but it continues to be a pet peeve of mine. When Judge Glanville sustains or overrules an 'objection', he says (most times) I sustain that 'question' or I overrule that 'question'. Your ruling is on the objection. (Thanks for listening to my rant).

Last edited:
@ThuggerDaily

Young trial: Day 90 Woody is back on the stand Hylton starts off asking him questions about giving advice to Marquavius Huey(Qua) on hanging around This line of questioning is hinting at things we heard Woody talk about in his infamous interrogation video

1718209577548.png

Antonio Sledge aka ‘Mounk Tounk’ is a former co-defendant on this case who took a plea deal. He will be testifying at some point in this trial

Defense counsel had objections to this video being admitted into evidence.
There was an assumption that Duke said “We got a target on our back”
He actually says “We got turbans on our head”
State says it doesn’t make a difference, Judge admits it

THE DAY STEEL WAS HELD IN CONTEMPT: Prosecutor Love instructed the court reporter to stop recording when Judge Glanville left the bench and attorney Steel said Copeland admitted to killing Donovan Thomas. (moment pointed out to me by a viewer). 1. Court reporter should not have been recording once the judge called recess and left the bench but .... 2. Is it the prosecutor's place to instruct the court reporter?

Before the lunch break there was an 11 minute argument over a video the state wants to admit. The argument is about someone in the video saying "We got a target on our heads". State argued this is an admission by a third party opponent and it is around the time of the beef between #YSL and IF gang. Defense teams argued a lot of different things about it. (you can watch the full video) BUT after 11 minutes of argument, everyone agrees the person says, "We got turbans on our heads." Prosecutor Hylton laughs and says that's fine, they are still saying "we". That video was shown to Woody without audio, and without the jury seeing. Woody said he didn't recognize anyone in the video. SO..the video didn't come in. Wasted 11 minutes...in various ways.

Right before they broke for lunch, Woody was shown a screenshot (or paused video) of one of his police interviews (it's him). When asked if that was him he paused for a long time, looked up and said "No". Then they broke for lunch.

"I heard I say something, I couldn't recall what I said. I have a hearing problem. " Woody answers when asked if he can hear himself on video saying "I Facetimed ". On top of his vision problem we've heard about, now Woody has a hearing problem as well. ALSO, this is the same video where before lunch Woody said that wasn't him.

This guy......

The yawn.

IIIIIII. DOOOOO....NOTTTT.....KNOWWWW - Woody getting frustrated. Why do you have a red bandana on your right ankle?Woody every slowly and with frustration: Because I wanted to wear it on my right ankle.

Does Shannon have a red object inside the right side of his pants? Copeland: I don't know. Ask him.

Prosecutor Hylton trying to establish that all these guys were members of a Blood gang. Woody doesn't want to cooperate with that.

Prosecutor Love's annoyance at defense objection.

"10" minute recess.

WATCH: "I would be very careful if I were you." Judge Glanville to @doug_weinstein. Defense attorney @doug_weinstein
filed a motion to recuse Judge Glanville from the #YSL #YoungThug trial. Glanville says you can't ask for recusal based on a ruling a judge made. He denies the motion. Weinstein explains under rule 25.3 the judge is not allowed to just simply deny without taking the steps lined out in the that rule. Glanville denies anyway. Glanville: You can appeal at the end of the case and if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. (Glanville has said this at least a dozen times in this trial)

NEW and WOW if true: From @doug_weinstein motion to recuse Judge Glanville involving the ex parte meeting that happened Monday morning with Kenneth "Lil Woody" Copeland: Copeland said he would invoke his 5th.Copeland said he would sit in jail for two years rather than testify. Judge Glanville informed Copland that he could be kept incarcerated until ALL defendants were tried, not just these 6. Judge Glanville presented Copeland with a printout of the perjury statute. Copeland told ADA Hylton that he would lie on the stand. ADA Hylton stated she would not prosecute him if lied on the stand. Copeland said he would testify that he killed Donovan "Nut" Thomas. ADA Hylton said she would prosecute him for perjury if he testified he killed Thomas.

4:35 PM · Jun 12, 2024

About the ex parte hearing transcripts Schardt asked for: "We're working on it. If it's appropriate you'll receive or the opportunity to whatever statements that may be relevant to your inquiry before you begin your cross-examination. You'll have that should that be bear/bare upon it." (It felt like Glanville was stumbling through his words during his entire statement and some of it doesn't make sense to me. Video attached)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back