GA - Rapper Young + others indicted on RICO & other charges, May 2022. Trial ongoing April 2023, interruptions, lawyer arrested. Fulton County. #2

Judge Glanville is on the bench for day 92 of the #YSL/#YoungThug trial.Brian Steel, who was supposed to report for his first weekend in jail today but won’t have to anymore, is here next to his client and co-counsel Keith Adams.

Copeland is on the stand and we are underway. Glanville said he got stuck in traffic because VP Harris is in town today.

1718394798730.png

Copeland is testifying again that he told detectives anything they wanted to hear in an attempt to be let go.

"Did you want the police to go and find the people who actually killed (Donovan Thomas) so that people stop retaliating against you?" Hylton asked."Yeah," Copeland said.

"Will give you money at times?" Hylton asked."I never asked him for no money," Copeland said.

"I barely remember some of this stuff you talking about some years ago, when I don't even know what I did three, four days ago," Copeland said.

"I don't trust her," Copeland said about detective Gaither.

Like the past couple of days, Hylton constantly asks Copeland questions that begin with "Do you recall telling..." and an interview with a detective is referenced.
Copeland has constantly answered that he doesn't recall and just told them whatever he thought they wanted to hear.

"Did you ever try telling the truth to get out of jail?" Hylton asked."I don't know," Copeland said.

Last edited:
@cathyrusson

40 minutes into the 5 minute recess, we are back on the record.

10:09 AM · Jun 17, 2024

Anyone that has followed me for any length of time knows I don't subscribe to overall statements in trials that the judge is bias against the defense, the judge is pro prosecution, etc.... I take every case and every argument on a case-by-case basis....however, as someone that has followed EVERY SINGLE DAY of the #YSL #YoungThug trial...every.single.day.....I have a really hard time not seeing Judge Glanville bias against the defense.

10:24 AM · Jun 17, 2024

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rouark50
Back