GA GA - Raymond Green, 6 days, Atlanta, 6 Nov 1978

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the above link...

There has been some movement in the "missing child" case.

One positive sign includes a young man overseas, who resides in Spain, thinks he could be her missing son.

"They (authorities) are in the process of getting his DNA to see if it's a match with mine," she said, "so we are waiting for that."

Raymond has been missing for over 37 years.

Was there ever an update from the story done last year?

I bet he's alive and well with a whole family of his own. Aunts are not really aunts, grandma is not really grandma, so twisted and evil.

Raymond has been missing for over 37 years.

Was there ever an update from the story done last year?

Stumbled on this thread and thought I'd pop in. The DNA results we have been waiting for came back - it is NOT Raymond. Latest news here.

Came back to ad this, Donna's post on FB about DNA- I thought I had email relating but she gave me the news via text and also posted on her Facebook.
attachment.php

I put this one on back burner, prolly more than I should have the last 2 years; Donna was really convinced he had been found- it was a long wait and the results truly heartbreaking for all. Gotta push on and Donna is strong and determined to stay hopeful that they will find each other again. Over the years Donna is always volunteering for missing events and is eager to work on all types of projects. I recently refurbished a laptop for her because she is trying to start another project related to campaigning for the missing. Incredible woman.

I am reorganizing, regrouping, working on list of to do's again now that DNA in and the search isn't over.

I am looking at all sides, he could be alive somewhere just not knowing his story and the possibility is there that he is deceased and NOT recorded for investigators to find. I am working on a project now to tackle issues in my state relating to the countless UIDs not listed in any databases.

From the National Institute of Justice (older article-but really shows how bad it is)

Missing Persons and Unidentified Remains: The Nation’s Silent Mass Disaster

SNIP SNIP

missing persons and unidentified human remains cases are a tremendous challenge to State and local law enforcement agencies. The workload for these agencies is staggering: More than 40,000 sets of human remains that cannot be identified through conventional means are held in the evidence rooms of medical examiners throughout the country.[1] But only 6,000 of these cases—15 percent—have been entered into the FBI’s National Crime Information Center (NCIC) database.

SNIP SNIP

Compounding this problem is the fact that many of the Nation’s 17,000 law enforcement agencies don’t know about their State’s missing persons clearinghouse or the four Federal databases

Attachments

• dnarlg.png
    dnarlg.png
    32 KB · Views: 116
Georgia Mystery | Raymond Green

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/crime/2016/02/18/georgia-mystery-raymond-green/80452462/

He was only five days old when he was taken from his mother. Now, 37 years later, Raymond Lamar Green is still missing.

The last time Donna Green saw her son was on November 6, 1978 in her apartment in southwest Atlanta. That was also the last time anyone saw Raymond's kidnapper.

“He was a beautiful baby," Green said. “I held him. It was amazing...He was my first boy”

Each year, Green posts a birthday message for Raymond in the hopes that it receives enough shares to hopefully reach her lost son. There is one thing which may help bring Raymond home: A mother who never stops believing...a mother who never stops hoping.

"Dear Raymond,

Another birthday has passed and you are still not home. I never thought 37 years later, I would still be searching for you. I think of you often, praying for you always. I wonder what kind of man you've become? What's your favorite foods, are you more like your dad or me? The list goes on and on. I promise you I will never stop looking for you. I believe in my heart that one day soon you will be coming home. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON. MOM LOVES YOU VERY MUCH."

[video=youtube;0u8WFn311uo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u8WFn311uo&t=112s[/video]

attachment.php
This case will be featured at our rally this weekend. FYI

Attachments

• 9-23 Keeping Memory Alive.jpg
    9-23 Keeping Memory Alive.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 21
96235231_2695512504066455_1237627579762999296_o.jpg

On November 5, 1978, Donna Green’s five-day-old son was abducted from their home in Georgia. Since then, she has been seeking any means available by which she might be able to locate Raymond Jr.

With the help of The Fall Line Podcast and Redgrave Research Forensic Services, Donna’s DNA profile has been submitted to every major direct-to-consumer DNA database as well as GEDmatch, and her matches are being monitored regularly by forensic genealogists.

YOU CAN HELP!

If you are of African American descent from the southern United States, especially in the Atlanta GA area, you can take a DNA test (many have sales for Mother’s Day!) and perhaps your results could be a missing puzzle piece for Donna, or for someone else who is seeking their family.

Today, Raymond would be 41 years old and is probably living under a different name and likely does not know of his abduction as an infant. If you or a family member fits Raymond’s description, please take a DNA test. If you believe you have information about Raymond’s whereabouts or case, please contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at www.missingkids.org.

For more information about this case or a PDF of this flyer, please visit http://redgraveresearch.com/2019/10/25/raymond-green/

Also, please follow Raymond Green International Outreach.

If you've taken a DNA test and want to let others know that you want to help #missing and #unidentified people, use #ShowUpForRaymond to tell your story!

===
Direct link to post - Redgrave Research Forensic Services
File on the case - Raymond Green - Redgrave Research Forensic Services
FB page for Raymond - Raymond Green International Outreach

It’s says raymond was taken by Lisa Morris in a brown vehicle driven by a man does anyone know what type of brown vehicle he might of been driving or what car manufacturer made vehicles that were brown in the 1970s or 1960s?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back