GA - Rayshard Brooks, 27, fatally shot by Police, Wendy’s lot, Atlanta, 12 Jun 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The best (sarcasm) line that I've read is that Brooks "tussled" with LE. Ummm, no, that's called assault. Brooks assaulted the officers during the course of resisting arrest. I'm all for prosecuting any color LE from any agency for the use of excessive force. But this is not that.

That's not all I'm sick of. I'm sick of elected officials leveraging situations to their political advantage, such as this mayor has done. I'm sick of hearing the myths of white privilege and systemic racism. I'm sick of digital programming: television, MSM, SM, etc. perpetuating these myths. The entire justice system needs broad reform for all, including prison reform. I'm sick of BLM making it all about one race. The people who are gathering and violently rioting are no better than mob underlings extorting businesses for the boss. How many millions or billions of dollars have been donated to BLM by large companies not wanting their retail stores looted? In most states, that could be considered as acting in concert. And I wonder where those dollars will end up? Will they truly be spent directly helping those most in need? Or, as in the case of Shaun King, will they end up in the pocket of a serial non-profit starter/kingpin who makes promises to the oppressed, takes their donations, and doesn't deliver? But....he's still out there spewing his rhetoric. AMOO

YES! The list of attendees of the funeral today included a number of people that are so focused on their own political goals that they can’t see or don’t care that they are contributing to the destruction of their own city. IMO.

YES! The list of attendees of the funeral today included a number of people that are so focused on their own political goals that they can’t see or don’t care that they are contributing to the destruction of their own city. IMO.

And they are not helping black people, imo. There are SO many brilliant, accomplished, hard working, good hearted, decent, dedicated, non-racist, compassionate, peaceful black people in America. These lawless displays and racist blacks, imo, make up a very small minority of the larger group they claim to be representing. We must stop placating them. Send in the Guard if need be.

It's time for this country to reclaim its sanity. Some in the black community have tried to silence whites when they try to point out that racism is a heart issue, not a color issue or when whites want to discuss better race relations. And those same people, resent black people who excel and are dedicated to making a better life forthemselves, calling them sellouts and much worse!!

Where racism exists, it must be found and called out, even if that means calling out some multi-millionaires in Hollywood or the daughter of MLK. In my opinion, 2 white officers are being prosecuted ultimately for the color of their skin.

MLK knew we are all at our best when we focus on peace, unity, and love. Those rioters and looters would be wise to read his sermons and speaches.

Last edited:

IMO, they are not helping black people at all and are causing far more racial division than they will ever do good.

I don’t blame either officer. Some seem to forget they have to make a split second decision. They don’t have the luxury of hindsight. Their lives are being destroyed because they did their job. These officers did what they had to do to ensure their safety, and the public’s safety.

Plus after having been clouted in the head by the sidewalk. I fell off my bike on a street when I was 10, while turning back to talk to the twins next door and lost my balance. I blacked out, and came to on my parents' couch with the mother of all headaches; and so dazed I was actually caring and worrying out loud about how my mother had to cancel my piano lesson, lol.

The attorney for Natalie White said White was close friends with Brooks, but the attorneys for Brooks family say they are unaware of any connection between the two”

Woman wanted for setting fire to Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was killed has surrendered to police

So... not a disinterested random violent protester after all, then. His then-current GF. Interesting.

IMO, they are not helping black people at all and are causing far more racial division than they will ever do good.

It was like one big perverted "photo op."

Money raised in Floyd's Go-Fund-Me = 14 million dollars.
Money raised in Brook's Go-Fund-Me = $214,000.
Money raised in Officer Rolfe's Go-Fund-Me = $0.00. The reason? You are not allowed to use Go-Fund-Me to raise money for legal defense if you've been accused of a crime.

Words matter.

Why the heck not!? I can see not allowing a to crowd fund for say arms purchases. But we're talking about a cop in need of legal help on charges that never should have been brought. I hope these 2 sue the crap out of DA Howard and the mayor personally when this sham is over.

Floyd family has 14 million in right now, and attorney Crump also set up a fund for people who want to mail in donations. All that money, for what? They'll get a huge settlement from a civil suit. Oh, of course, he'll take his cut. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Atlanta PD get to look forward to low morale, a dangerous work environment, fear of prosecution at every turn, and a one-time $500 bonus to recognize their sacrifices during this difficult time.

The last 2 Seasons of How To Get Away With Murder, a show I found enthralling for the first 4 seasons. (6 to date), were filled with scenes of 2 black women talking about white privilege and speaking of their desire to take down white men, to crush and ruin successful white men who had money and power. That's my take on it anyway. Whatever happened to the idea that there's enough money to go around, and being happy for another's success and good fortune? Why does it have to be an us versus them mentality? And this is the garbage that's being streamed daily on TV shows, and that message goes unchecked. Why is it not enough to be ambitious and successful? No, they found additional satisfaction in leaving in ruins the lives and careers of white men. The words aren't any less racist if they come from a black woman's mouth. The feeling I got was that they wanted to climb the ladder, but they wanted to also get their pound of flesh along the way.

I realize it's a network drama, not real life. But it's certainly not the only time I've heard that sentiment. Media plays a tremendous part in how each generation views their reality. I'd like to see some media moguls be as concerned about race relations as they are about Greener Earth initiatives.

Why do a bunch of white protesters want Natalie White released?

Are there 2 Natalie Whites? Sounds like RB's family needs to do some soul searching regarding his relationship with NW.

In a statement from the attorneys for Brooks’ family said:

"We are unaware of any connection between the Natalie White that was arrested today for arson and the Natalie White mentioned by Rayshard Brooks in the bodycam video.”

“The only person who could answer questions regarding any connection they may have had is Natalie White. “

“The family of Rayshard Brooks is still grieving his loss. He will be greatly missed by his widow Tomika Miller and their children, as well as his many family and friends.”

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/woman-wanted-setting-fire-wendys-where-rayshard-brooks-was-killed-has-been-caught/JARQDD4NKZHLFIGZYUNFKUTJ4Q/

Ambrea Mikolajczyk, who runs a construction company in Toledo, Ohio, where Brooks worked last year, said he was a hard worker who biked to work every day as he tried to overcome the restrictions placed on him while on probation.

"Ray had overcome his circumstances. He was working hard to become the best provider, caretaker, community builder, father, husband, son, brother and relationship agent he could possibly be," she said. "The justice system and systemic racism that exists made it fairly impossible for him to try to live a prosperous life well after he had paid his debt."

In one instance, a coworker's car broke down and Brooks got off his bike and walked alongside the coworker for two hours. "That's the type of man Ray was. He looked out for everyone," she said.

Rayshard Brooks remembered as a caring father kept down by a racist legal system

In an interview in February with Reconnect, a company that focuses on fighting incarceration, Brooks spoke openly about his time spent in prison and his struggle to care for his family while on probation.

"I just feel like some of the system could, you know, look at us as individuals," he said. "We do have lives, you know, was just a mistake we made, you know, and, you know, not, not just do us, as if we are animals. You know, lock us away."

Brooks told the interviewer he was arrested for false imprisonment and financial credit card fraud. He said his public defender told him he could get 10 years, so he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to a year in prison.

"I'm like, 'oh my God, I have kids out here' ... so I'm trying to do the best option I can to be back to society," he said.

I guess Mr Brooks forgot to mention the Cruelty to a Children, Family Violence, Battery and Simple Battery charges, when he spoke about his struggle to care for his family.

The Media Portrays Mr Brooks as a loving father despite having Criminal Charges for Battery on a family Member, False Imprisonment, Theft, Receiving Stolen Property and Cruelty to Children.

Screen-Shot-2020-06-14-at-1.37.09-PM-1024x800.png

Courts | Clayton County, GA

103979592_693539948168243_7318668679796554701_n-778x1024.jpg

"We are unaware of any connection between the Natalie White that was arrested today for arson and the Natalie White mentioned by Rayshard Brooks in the bodycam video.”

“The only person who could answer questions regarding any connection they may have had is Natalie White. “

“The family of Rayshard Brooks is still grieving his loss. He will be greatly missed by his widow Tomika Miller and their children, as well as his many family and friends.”

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/woman-wanted-setting-fire-wendys-where-rayshard-brooks-was-killed-has-been-caught/JARQDD4NKZHLFIGZYUNFKUTJ4Q/
Does not sound like a denial, in my opinion.

I'd think they'd give it a hard NO if she wasn't his girlfriend. Surely the mother of his children would know who his girlfriend was, since he supposedly had visitation.

Right, so are there 2 women with the name Natalie White?

Does not sound like a denial, in my opinion.

I'd think they'd give it a hard NO if she wasn't his girlfriend. Surely the mother of his children would know who his girlfriend was, since he supposedly had visitation.

otherwise known as a helluva coincidence, no? The person who was arrested ‘just so happens‘ to have the same name that Brooks voluntarily offered up as his girlfriend on the officer camera, i. e. two completely separate settings independent of each other? With clear identifying security camera footage, to boot?

Money raised in Floyd's Go-Fund-Me = 14 million dollars.
Money raised in Brook's Go-Fund-Me = $214,000.
Money raised in Officer Rolfe's Go-Fund-Me = $0.00. The reason? You are not allowed to use Go-Fund-Me to raise money for legal defense if you've been accused of a crime.

Words matter.

Is he married? Maybe his wife could use some money for whatever she chooses.

When is Officer Rolfe's court hearing to seek bond. I know it was scheduled for yesterday but it wasn't convenient for the Brooks family so it had to be postponed. Postponed until when? Or does he have to sit in jail until it's convenient for others?

When is Officer Rolfe's court hearing to seek bond. I know it was scheduled for yesterday but it wasn't convenient for the Brooks family so it had to be postponed. Postponed until when? Or does he have to sit in jail until it's convenient for others?

Garrett Rolfe waived his right to make his first appearance before a judge on Friday.

Ex-officer charged in Rayshard Brooks' fatal shooting will spend weekend in jail

“Basically the Victim’s Rights Act took precedence over the defendant’s request for an expedited hearing,” said Atlanta defense attorney Esther Panitch, who is not involved in the case.

Rolfe could, under Georgia law, be held up to 90 days without an indictment, Panitch said.

Rolfe bond hearing delayed by judge

The attorney for Natalie White said White was close friends with Brooks, but the attorneys for Brooks family say they are unaware of any connection between the two”

Woman wanted for setting fire to Wendy’s where Rayshard Brooks was killed has surrendered to police

She was waiting for him at the hotel, according to RB's words on the video. I guess both statements could be true. Or his family could be too embarrassed to say, yes, we knew her. It's been my observation over the years that most married men keep their gf away from their family.

Garrett Rolfe waived his right to make his first appearance before a judge on Friday.

Ex-officer charged in Rayshard Brooks' fatal shooting will spend weekend in jail

Brooks’ funeral is set for 1 p.m. Tuesday and the original bond hearing for former officer Garrett Rolfe was supposed to take place at 2 p.m. at the Fulton County Courthouse.

“Basically the Victim’s Rights Act took precedence over the defendant’s request for an expedited hearing,” said Atlanta defense attorney Esther Panitch, who is not involved in the case.

Rolfe could, under Georgia law, be held up to 90 days without an indictment, Panitch said.

Rolfe bond hearing delayed by judge
Your last link says the same thing I said. But it still doesn't give the date for the bond hearing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89
Back