GA - Rayshard Brooks, 27, fatally shot by Police, Wendy’s lot, Atlanta, 12 Jun 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When is Officer Rolfe's court hearing to seek bond. I know it was scheduled for yesterday but it wasn't convenient for the Brooks family so it had to be postponed. Postponed until when? Or does he have to sit in jail until it's convenient for others?

Unbelievable!! I'm sure that timing was by design. Why do they get to speak or attend a bond hearing? Do Rolfe's parents get to?

When is Officer Rolfe's court hearing to seek bond. I know it was scheduled for yesterday but it wasn't convenient for the Brooks family so it had to be postponed. Postponed until when? Or does he have to sit in jail until it's convenient for others?

Unbelievable!! I'm sure that timing was by design. Why do they get to speak or attend a bond hearing? Do Rolfe's parents get to speak?

Why the heck not!? I can see not allowing a *** to crowd fund for say arms purchases. But we're talking about a cop in need of legal help on charges that never should have been brought. I hope these 2 sue the crap out of DA Howard and the mayor personally when this sham is over.

Floyd family has 14 million in ******** right now, and attorney Crump also set up a fund for people who want to mail in donations. All that money, for what? They'll get a huge settlement from a civil suit. Oh, of course, he'll take his cut. :rolleyes:

Meanwhile, Atlanta PD get to look forward to low morale, a dangerous work environment, fear of prosecution at every turn, and a one-time $500 bonus to recognize their sacrifices during this difficult time.

That bonus isn't being given by the city, btw. It's the officers benevolent fund (or similar) that will pay for the bonuses.

Definitely justified! My God! If I hear one more time, "Mr. Brooks was very cordial...blah blah blah....he was not a threat to anyone whatsoever" I'm going to lose it! This is the biggest joke ever and I'm sick Officer Rolfe has been sacrificed for the sake of Atlanta not burning to the ground. He needs to be released...talk about injustice! Holy hell. I sent Officer Rolfe 2 books that arrived yesterday. They can't even get letters at the jail he's in...only postcards. WTH?

Morning everyone!

Imo, by now none of us should be surprised when the criminals are all of a sudden described as being wonderful human beings as if they havent ever done one thing wrong, and someone else was to blame for every criminal act in their history.

Immediately what I see happen in these situations is history is immediately rewritten, and replaced with fiction nonstop.

We all remember I'm sure when the MSM constantly referred to Mike Brown as a gentle giant...oh and an unarmed teenager to portray him as a total innocent victim instead of the dangerous VICTIMIZER the facts showed him to be.

It's a game that has long been played. The main theme pushed by family and MSM is they all were getting their lives back on track. Yet the facts shows it simply wasn't true, and they were continuing to break the law just like this suspect. He thought rules didnt apply to him. If it did matter he wouldnt have been drunk passed out in Wendy's drive through knowing he was on probation. He would make sure he abided by the rules of his probation doing everything in his power to follow the law. Like most they believed the rules didn't apply to them or they feel they are smart enough to do whatever they desire without being caught.

So many of these cases were built on false narratives from the beginning that resulted in innocent cities being seized then looted, and burned.

Yet after the cities were seized with so much destroyed by domestic terrorists, imo, it was far too late when the facts came forward showing these criminals weren't at all like had been decribed in the MSM.

In truth many were dangerous criminals doing what so many other criminals have done before them... when they came into contact with LE, and instead of following lawful orders they choose to assault the officers instead. By their very own felonious assaults at the time it shows they weren't trying to get back on the right track, but continuing to be on the wrong side of the law.

George Floyd was murdered, and the defendant should have been charged with first degree, but cases like his are extremely rare thank goodness. However this case is not like his in any matter no matter how hard the DA tries to push it.

Imoo, this was a justifiable shooting like most all are no matter the race of the officer shooting or the race of the ones shot, and killed.

Imo, all who have been shot, and killed shouldnt ever be lumped altogether. It's misconstruing the facts. Most are justifiable shootings. Most were armed or assaulted the officers trying to overpower them to do grave harm to them. Facts matter, and it's important to remember that, and keep the context intact.

Police officers are assaulted over 60 thousand times every year per the FBI. This year the assaults will soar to new levels. Imo.

What it does show is the overwhelming vast majority of all police officers each year show great restraint when they answer 250 million 911 calls every year.

They are the one's who constantly comes into contact with the some of the worst human beings our country has in it.. We know that just by reading here about some (not nearly all) of the most heinous evil violent criminals imaginable where LEOs have gone in, and arrested them to bring justice to victims.

Jmho

In a statement from the attorneys for Brooks’ family said:

"We are unaware of any connection between the Natalie White that was arrested today for arson and the Natalie White mentioned by Rayshard Brooks in the bodycam video.”

“The only person who could answer questions regarding any connection they may have had is Natalie White. “

“The family of Rayshard Brooks is still grieving his loss. He will be greatly missed by his widow Tomika Miller and their children, as well as his many family and friends.”

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/woman-wanted-setting-fire-wendys-where-rayshard-brooks-was-killed-has-been-caught/JARQDD4NKZHLFIGZYUNFKUTJ4Q/

Woman suspected in Wendy's arson where Rayshard Brooks was shot to face judge Wednesday

Her attorney has admitted she knows him.

"Findling says the woman in those images that investigators released is Natalie White, but that she didn't start the fire.

He said he was involved in discussions with the district attorney’s office to turn herself in over to authorities over the weekend.

White's lawyer also confirmed she is the woman Rayshard Brooks was talking about to officers, seen on bodycam video just minutes before he died, but would not elaborate out of respect for the Brooks family."

Does not sound like a denial, in my opinion.

I'd think they'd give it a hard NO if she wasn't his girlfriend. Surely the mother of his children would know who his girlfriend was, since he supposedly had visitation.
IMO They definitely would have given it a hard no. They are sticking with their narrative of husband and loving father.
Is Natalie White out on bail yet?

Woman suspected in Wendy's arson where Rayshard Brooks was shot to face judge Wednesday

Her attorney has admitted she knows him.

"Findling says the woman in those images that investigators released is Natalie White, but that she didn't start the fire.

He said he was involved in discussions with the district attorney’s office to turn herself in over to authorities over the weekend.

White's lawyer also confirmed she is the woman Rayshard Brooks was talking about to officers, seen on bodycam video just minutes before he died, but would not elaborate out of respect for the Brooks family."

Natalie White the alleged friend and Natalie White the suspected arsonist are one and the same? Well now, what are the odds!

Rappers who witnessed Atlanta police killing of Rayshard Brooks speak out

In this article, that was released after the press conference, one of the witnesses said,

“Evans, who goes by the stage name "2Turnt Gizzle," said that after Brooks was shot, he saw the two officers standing over the body.
"What I saw was they went and handcuffed him," Evans said.“

But the DA said this,
“He said that after speaking to witnesses and examining video, prosecutors discovered that during that time, officer Garrett Rolfe kicked Brooks while he laid on the ground.”
Rayshard Brooks was kicked by officer after being shot in Atlanta | 11alive.com

If the three witnesses from Memphis were close enough to see officers run to Brooks and handcuff him, wouldn’t they have noticed if they kicked him too? I know those officers did not kick Brooks but this is just one more illustration of Howard bending the truth. IMO

So is she a witness to what happened to Brooks and to the fire? She was clearly around at the time. Do we know what time the surveillance video of her in the store was taken?
I haven't read anything to indicate White was clearly around and was a witness to what happened to Brooks.
Did you read/see that somewhere?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024