GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the link I posted in 341:

"These latest documents shed no new light on an extramarital affair between the co-workers alleged by the suspect's estranged wife. But they do show how Andrea Sneiderman learned of her husband's death.

Alerted by Dunwoody Prep officials that her husband had been shot, Andrea Sneiderman arrived at the murder scene moments after her husband's body had been loaded into an ambulance. She exited the car screaming, the previously redacted police report said, before falling into the arms of a detective on the scene.

"What has happened?" she asked."

The fact they didn't put anything in writing comes as no surprise, just means they did use a TINY BIT of common sense. Using their corporate computers, networks, email and cell phones means everything they wrote could be reviewed and monitored by corporate, the affair alone would probably be grounds for dismissal.

Since they could see each other and talk in person just about every day why put incriminating statements in text? These two were engineers, they weren't completely stupid.

I think Hemy was an engineer - not sure about Andrea. Don't know if I think Hemy used much common sense at all.

The more I read and consider, the more I think that Andrea pulled back from the affair because she was married and Hemy's response was to get rid of that problem. That's just my opinion, of course - I remain open to other possibilities.

The more I read and consider, the more I think that Andrea pulled back from the affair because she was married and Hemy's response was to get rid of that problem. That's just my opinion, of course - I remain open to other possibilities.

If that were in fact the case I just cannot fathom how she wouldn't have suspected Hemy, especially with the witness description! She had days to think about it, you know the police would have questioned her and surely told her to think of ANYONE who would have reason etc...

We can also assume when the obvious link crossed her mind Hemy was still walking around loose! If that didn't scare her one has to think there was a good reason she was not afraid.

"If not for his estranged wife's separation suit, accused killer Hemy Neuman would find himself in a less vulnerable position as he awaits trial in the November 2010 slaying of Dunwoody entrepreneur Rusty Sneiderman.

Instead Neuman is the focus of parallel investigations seeking to convict him as both a philanderer and killer, with evidence from one case occasionally informing the other."

More at link: http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/hemy-neumans-wife-seeks-971836.html

Thanks for posting the article.

I have not changed my mind about her at all. I do think she was involved. I wish I did not feel that way.

One a side note the artile says Hemy spent money on Andrea , I wonder what he bought her.

I didn't realize that he had confessed....wow!

I don't believe he has (that would be big news here). I think his lawyers are trying to get all "statements and confessions" tossed - IANAL but I think that's just a legal phrase so they can't use anything he said to them.

I have seen nothing to indicate even a hint of a confession.

Just wanted to title this with the trial date, in case it gets lost in the shuffle.

Anywhoooo..............I've been trying to figure out IF the victim's wife was actaually having an affair with the accused killer. I'm still undecided. I know the accused's wife alleges they had an affair, but until it's brought out at trial, I think that's all it's going to be, a guess. By some of the 'evidence,' it would APPEAR that they were having an affair. It's just that in the beginning, AS had told the suspect, "...her husband was cold and that she wouldn't get involved while she's married." :waitasec:

I've gone back and looked at many of the provided linked articles. It seems the wife is using as her basis, the affair, in that they went on some business trips together. The only admission I've seen from the suspect that even alludes to an affair, is when he told his wife on one trip, to Colorado I believe, they shared two bottles of wine. The soon to be ex also seems a little peeved that AS went on the European business trip as she was originally scheduled to go with him, but he 'uninvited' his wife. The wife's lawyer said it was 'unnecessary' for AS to have accompanied him. (don't know how she'd know that, she didn't work at GE)

Just prior to the murder, about a month before, the defendent had put his wife on a strict budget. He told her money was tight. She says in one of the articles, he claimed financial difficulty to his wife while spending money on AS. In an article I'm going to link below that I haven't found on this thread yet, one of the items of evidence, is a receipt for Victoria's Secret. :rolleyes:

I also see a real estate agent was summoned as a witness (I think for the divorce depo that never happened). Hmmmmm.......Seems the wife can't find liquid assets, even to this day. But, there was a LARGE life insurance policy on Rusty with AS as beneficiary. I also see that the def's mom is paying for his defense, up to $300K.

Well, to add to the intrigue, there's also a WITNESS, a NEIGHBOR of the Sneiderman's who SAW A GRAY VAN in front of the Sneiderman's home of the day of Novemeber 18, 2010. :eek:

Hope the press covers this trial. Should be interesting!

JMHO
fran

You REALLY need to look at the linked article. Check out pieces of evidence listed in the new filing! Uhhh...........now I AM wondering if HN did have an accomplice! WOW! How sad for Rusty if SHE was involved?!:(

http://dunwoody.patch.com/articles/...dence-fake-beard-travel-receipts-and-neighbor

Preschool Shooting Evidence: Fake Beard, Travel Receipts and Neighbor

A subpoena for Victoria’s Secret, witness testimony about a silver van being spotted in front of the Sneiderman home on Nov. 18, and a fake beard in a bag are among the pieces of evidence newly filed by the DeKalb County Attorney’s Office in the case against Hemy Neuman, the man accused of gunning down a Dunwoody father outside of a pre-school.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<MUCH MORE! at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/dunwoody-day-care-shooting-1091556.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

Hemy Neuman's attorneys withdrew a motion to suppress the identification of their client in a police lineup by a witness the state claims sold Neuman the gun used to shoot and kill Rusty Sneiderman last fall.

It's still unclear whether the weapon was ever recovered by investigators, but prosecutors may be able to link shell casings found on the scene to the gun in question.

WOW!

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/defe...-statement-1110517.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

The defense's motion to dismiss Neuman's Jan. 4 interview with Dunwoody police, which led to his arrest, was heard Monday.

Neuman wasn't a suspect when the interview began at police headquarters, said Det. Gary Cortellino under questioning Monday from DeKalb District Attorney Robert James. All police knew at that point was that Neuman had rented the same car seen fleeing Dunwoody Prep after Sneiderman's shooting.

"Thirty minutes into it I could tell he knew perhaps more than he was telling us," Cortellino said. At that point Neuman, present without an attorney, was read his Miranda Rights.

http://www.ajc.com/news/dekalb/sneiderman-widow-told-police-1110517.html?cxtype=rss_news_81960

Andrea Sneiderman told Dunwoody police her supervisor at General Electric had made an unwanted advance toward her but “seriously minimized” the encounter, the lead detective investigating the fatal shooting of Sneiderman's husband testified Monday.

Detectives didn't pursue Hemy Neuman, charged in Rusty Sneiderman's slaying Nov. 18 outside a Dunwoody day care facility, because "we were being driven towards other avenues of investigation" by Andrea Sneiderman and her immediate family, Det. Anthony Thompson said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member