GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, her father seems like a very decent man (except for the fact he can't see his child is evil). She apparently had a very blessed childhood.

a1.png

Her parents can cover that no problem. I hope she gets no bail. And I hope they award custody/guardianship to Rusty's family. She should not be allowed to be around those poor kids!

I totally agree with you, Mama-cita, but I bet the judge grants her bond anyway. I just want it to be a really high one!

AS has more friends than her father has ever seen with any other young person. RS and AS had a lot of networking relationships. Largest circle of friends ever. She is a very rule-following individual. She is devoted to her family. Her kids are the highlight of her life.

Mother Theresa is on trial apparently.

Again, like Mother Theresa, AS is very active in her religious community as well. She participates in religious activities, holidays, etc.

I agree. If this is the way of court reporting these days, I would put them off to the side, and not directly between the camera and the witness.

She looks bored... and I keep thinking of Darth Vader for some reason... okay, back on topic for me lol

AS and her kids have lived with her parents since RS' death. When she is released on bond, the plan is to have her come back to her parents' house and have her reside with her parents and children. So, they have no plan to release custody of kids to RS family obviously.

I truly hope she does not get bond. Hemy did not. Why should she get any different treatment?

Cross of dad.

Johns Creek house - dad and mom bought house. School district is excellent. Proponents of public schools. If court required AS to live in Roswell or Johns Creek, father says he would live where they told them.

End.

I bet her lawyers told her to stfu with the smiles. She is looking a little more serious.

I truly hope she does not get bond. Hemy did not. Why should she get any different treatment?

Especially since she has already intimidated witnesses! And her brother and parents conspired to obstruct justice! Hope this judge has the cajones to do the right thing!

We should have sent atthelake to the courthouse with a little AS voodoo doll!

Jeffrey Moss - from Chicago. Works non-profit organization. Was introduced to AS by RS. Met RS in college at IU. 3 were friends.

Jeffrey had RS in his wedding. Lived in Chicago and Boston during times RS and AS lived there. Maintained friendships with AS/RS thru the years.

AS and 2 kids visited him in Chicago last year. Nothing would lead him to believe she would flee prosecution. AS was comfortable after the trial "of Rusty's murderer" and looking forward to fighting and clearing name.

Ok, I have to leave now. Hopefully you all can give some good updates! I heard IS say it will be televised tomorrow too if there's anyone else who can't watch it all.

Ok, now we have the "Daddy made me do it!" defense.
Moss says AS dad told her to approach Citron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member