GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't seem quite right to me. Something is very fishy with this. I hope we find out what really happened. :what:

That is really odd. :waitasec: Wonder what's up in Cobb County that they were able to entice two Dekalb prosecutors to leave? They must have gotten pretty good offers.

Someone I know well is publicly siding with Andrea, and for the life of me I cannot understand how he can do it. He has know Rusty's parents his entire life. All I can say is, he is a really nice guy and I think he probably cannot bear to think the worst of Andrea. I am sad watching Rusty's friends be so divided.

I just hope that Andrea's trial doesn't turn out like a famous trial in Florida did with an unbelievable verdict. I would like to see her spend the rest of her life in prison.

There are way too many delays in this trial already. This is one I will not miss.

I'm still waiting to hear some solid evidence that they can use to convict AS... the theory that she had the affair with Hemy so he'd kill Rusty so she could be with Joseph Dell seems very grasping to me. She has already started to recant her previous testimony of when she learned Rusty had been shot. Her attorneys now say she doesn't recall when she learned he had been shot.

I'm still waiting to hear some solid evidence that they can use to convict AS... the theory that she had the affair with Hemy so he'd kill Rusty so she could be with Joseph Dell seems very grasping to me. She has already started to recant her previous testimony of when she learned Rusty had been shot. Her attorneys now say she doesn't recall when she learned he had been shot.

I live in Dunwoody and I believe you do need to be as neutral as possible. I can imagine many of the friends being torn right now. I imagine it will be trial before you here any more concrete evidence that will tell the story.

Why is it "grasping" to you, respectfully asking. She had an affair with Hemy, who shot her husband, and while in jail was lovin' it up with Dell. I believe she manipulated the whole thing so that she could be with Dell. I hope Dell's ex-wife will be called to testify in this case, we need to hear her story.

Why is it "grasping" to you, respectfully asking. She had an affair with Hemy, who shot her husband, and while in jail was lovin' it up with Dell. I believe she manipulated the whole thing so that she could be with Dell. I hope Dell's ex-wife will be called to testify in this case, we need to hear her story.

He wants proof. And to date no proof has been given by authorities to prove either Andrea knew Hemy was going to kill her husband or that she was having another affair. Considering he knows the Sniderman's, I think it's fair that he not just come to all the same conclusions that you have. If it was your friend you may do the exact same thing possibly.

I think it's grasping too (and I have NO fondness with AS - I do not like her at all). I would not have much skepticism if the plot was for her and HN to have RS murdered so they could be together and live happily ever after. But for her to orchestrate HN to kill RS (w/out HN knowing he was being manipulated) so she could be with another man is a bit of a stretch. Unless there is very specific evidence showing this, I can't believe she could ever be convicted of murder (or conspiracy to commit murder).

I think it's grasping too (and I have NO fondness with AS - I do not like her at all). I would not have much skepticism if the plot was for her and HN to have RS murdered so they could be together and live happily ever after. But for her to orchestrate HN to kill RS (w/out HN knowing he was being manipulated) so she could be with another man is a bit of a stretch. Unless there is very specific evidence showing this, I can't believe she could ever be convicted of murder (or conspiracy to commit murder).

Personally, I would need to know when AS and Dell originally hooked up. That would explain all; at least to me!

Personally, I would need to know when AS and Dell originally hooked up. That would explain all; at least to me!

I just think it's far-fetched to think that Andrea would be having an affair with Joseph Dell and think, "I think I'll have an affair with Hemy in order to get him to kill Rusty so Joseph and I can live on the $2 mill in insurance money." They'd better have EVIDENCE of something beyond their theory, and I am betting they don't.

It should be noted that $2 mill is not a ton of money to Andrea. She does have 2 kids to put through college and 2 mortgages (her primary residence and summer home).

I am by NO MEANS a supporter of Andrea's... quite the contrary. But I am losing hope that they have anything to use in order to convict her of conspiracy. They are certainly messing with her life and draining her assets, though, which is a punishment in and of itself.

I just think it's far-fetched to think that Andrea would be having an affair with Joseph Dell and think, "I think I'll have an affair with Hemy in order to get him to kill Rusty so Joseph and I can live on the $2 mill in insurance money." They'd better have EVIDENCE of something beyond their theory, and I am betting they don't.

It should be noted that $2 mill is not a ton of money to Andrea. She does have 2 kids to put through college and 2 mortgages (her primary residence and summer home).

I am by NO MEANS a supporter of Andrea's... quite the contrary. But I am losing hope that they have anything to use in order to convict her of conspiracy. They are certainly messing with her life and draining her assets, though, which is a punishment in and of itself.

I think the odds are high that Andrea is simply greedy and narcissistic. I do believe she encouraged or pushed Hemy with greed as a motivation and that she loved the attention he gave her. When a future with Hemy didn't work out for her (understatement of the year!), she quickly moved on to basically anyone that would lavish attention and adoration on her. I think there was only one fella in that short line. So she took him. I would also bet that when he no longer serves her base purposes, she will move on from him just as quickly as she has from Rusty and from Hemy. Classic.

On Rusty's former friends, I keep hoping maybe they are maintaining a semblance of a relationship to stay in touch with Rusty's kids as Rusty might hope they would. It would be pretty bleak and distressing to have them completely isolated within a mad woman's world.

I think the odds are high that Andrea is simply greedy and narcissistic. I do believe she encouraged or pushed Hemy with greed as a motivation and that she loved the attention he gave her. When a future with Hemy didn't work out for her (understatement of the year!), she quickly moved on to basically anyone that would lavish attention and adoration on her. I think there was only one fella in that short line. So she took him. I would also bet that when he no longer serves her base purposes, she will move on from him just as quickly as she has from Rusty and from Hemy. Classic.

On Rusty's former friends, I keep hoping maybe they are maintaining a semblance of a relationship to stay in touch with Rusty's kids as Rusty might hope they would. It would be pretty bleak and distressing to have them completely isolated within a mad woman's world.

I couldn't agree more that Andrea is a narcissist. I saw it daily when I knew her in college. I am sure that the affair w/Hemy was appealing because in her eyes, finally she was being worshipped as she felt she deserved.

I just don't see the connection between Rusty's murder and her relationship with Joseph Dell. I think she just cannot be without a man, and she snagged another one. How she does it I will never know. I guess Dell likes being a rescuer. I am galled at the thought of Andrea throwing a baby shower for Dell's now ex-wife. How awful. Andrea is very despicable. However, where is the evidence to convict? I keep waiting for a bombshell that never comes.

I can speak from personal experience with one of Andrea's more vocal supporters- he is a really nice guy, but has always been on the naive side. I have seen him take the wrong side of disputes before. I know Andrea visited him and his family since Rusty's murder. He has been lifelong friends with the Sneiderman family and it would always be his tendency to be neutral in a dispute. I just feel that neutrality right now is support of Andrea. Especially in light of the relationship with Dell, a married man with a pregnant wife, I fail to see how anyone can support her. Even if she is acquitted I will never ever forgive her role in this.

I couldn't agree more that Andrea is a narcissist. I saw it daily when I knew her in college. I am sure that the affair w/Hemy was appealing because in her eyes, finally she was being worshipped as she felt she deserved.

I just don't see the connection between Rusty's murder and her relationship with Joseph Dell. I think she just cannot be without a man, and she snagged another one. How she does it I will never know. I guess Dell likes being a rescuer. I am galled at the thought of Andrea throwing a baby shower for Dell's now ex-wife. How awful. Andrea is very despicable. However, where is the evidence to convict? I keep waiting for a bombshell that never comes.

I can speak from personal experience with one of Andrea's more vocal supporters- he is a really nice guy, but has always been on the naive side. I have seen him take the wrong side of disputes before. I know Andrea visited him and his family since Rusty's murder. He has been lifelong friends with the Sneiderman family and it would always be his tendency to be neutral in a dispute. I just feel that neutrality right now is support of Andrea. Especially in light of the relationship with Dell, a married man with a pregnant wife, I fail to see how anyone can support her. Even if she is acquitted I will never ever forgive her role in this.

BBM I support all of your thoughts I bolded. However, I still believe Hemy was manipulated by AS for the sole purpose of getting rid of poor Rusty. When we hear from Dell's ex-wife about WHEN the affair started between her husband and AS, it will basically all make sense to me, and hopefully the jury!!

As the parties prepare for trial in the murder case, the forfeiture case and the wrongful death case, there has not been much going on in the Courts for us to see. However, recently, in the Forfeiture Case, Andrea moved the Court to postpone her deposition until after the criminal case. The ruling on that motion will have a big effect on all of the pending cases against Andrea Sneiderman. Here is my blog post and links to Andrea's motion and the response from lawyers representing Rusty's estate.

http://dunwoodymurdertrial.blogspot.com/2013/01/andrea-sneiderman-seeks-to-postpone.html

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member