GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I Will be hanging on every word during opening statements. The PT will paint a picture for the jury of how nasty mean AS really is. Moo

Droid

Anyone willing to bet we see an entirely different personality at her own trial???

Does AS have visitation with her kid? How awful for both sides of the families. Moo.

Ciao

Anyone willing to bet we see an entirely different personality at her own trial???

Yep but just like Jodi couldn't run away from her interviews , Andrea's words and actions will be put out there for the jury to see. I want to see her try to spin it. It'll be delicious...

Does AS have visitation with her kid? How awful for both sides of the families. Moo.

Ciao

AS has custody, not visitation. She is under house arrest and living north of Atlanta with her children and parents under the same roof. The Sneiderman family has attempted to force grandparent visitation, which AS was forbidding for some time, and I believe they settled that out of court when Andrea agreed to permit the contact. I believe Rusty's brother may be looking for full legal custody of the children, but I imagine that is being held in abeyance during the pendancy of the criminal case. Not 100% sure of the status of the civil actions, since there were a flurry of them after Hemy's trial, including a suit for defamation against the Sneiderman family by AS herself, and haven't really kept track of where they are in the system at any given point.

HTH.:moo:

I am so with you! all along I've wondered how anyone could find this woman attractive. This is my opinion but her personality doesn't exactly elevate her on the attractiveness scale either. She comes off as a shrew and so unlikeable....I expected her to behave in a sympathetic manner throughout her testimony. Boy was I wrong!

Maybe she's another Jodi in the sexual dept?

She had those "crazy eyes" in pictures with Rusty. I suspect something isn't right and her current boyfriend is either in massive denial or he is just like her.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Or thinking about that 2.5 million if she gets off.

Wasn't AS arrested before she gave her testimony on the stand? Her testimony is on tape.

Or thinking about that 2.5 million if she gets off.

He'll need it for the alimony and child support obligations he'll undoubtedly have going forward. He left his wife and newborn for that woman. I hope his former wife gets her dibs in if she can. JMO

She wants Sandra Bullock to play her in the movie version. Can you wrap your head around *that* one? I'd say she'd be lucky to get, well, come to think of it, Hollywood starlets don't come as average looking as Andrea, so I might as well do it! Delusional.:moo::twocents:[/QUO

Remember Charleze Theron in 'Monster". If they can make her that ugly, they can certainly plain-jane one of them enough to be AS.

Having Trial Withdrawals lol. Does anyone know if Jury Selection STARTS on the 29th or is OS starting on the 29th? Thanks~

The big question: Will Hemy testify against Andrea???
Since he was found guilty but mentally ill; how can a mentally ill man take the stand without being judged mentally ill.....I don't think he will; I've been hearing he will not testify at trial.:fence: We will see!

All I know is that I want Full Justice for Rusty S. AS belongs in a cell. She doesn't belong in her home playing mom that's for sure. I'm 100% on that.

He'll need it for the alimony and child support obligations he'll undoubtedly have going forward. He left his wife and newborn for that woman. I hope his former wife gets her dibs in if she can. JMO

So; the SO that was Not Hemy; had a wife and child? This I did not know. She is also a homewrecker to the nth degree.

She wants Sandra Bullock to play her in the movie version. Can you wrap your head around *that* one? I'd say she'd be lucky to get, well, come to think of it, Hollywood starlets don't come as average looking as Andrea, so I might as well do it! Delusional.:moo::twocents:[/QUO

Remember Charleze Theron in 'Monster". If they can make her that ugly, they can certainly plain-jane one of them enough to be AS.

ITA, they could certainly "ugly" Sandra up enough to play AS. But I'm thinking AS didnt think of her specifically for that reason. I think AS sees a resemblance, and that, to me, is stretching it a bit. JMO

Did anyone else see that they are considering dropping the charges against Andrea?? It is on HLN right now!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxmia2020