GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else see that they are considering dropping the charges against Andrea?? It is on HLN right now!~

I'm a little shocked. I wonder if it has to do with the weakness of their case. Without Hemy's testimony, there is some circumstantial evidence but not much else. I think they really need him to testify, because there is NO way this DA doesn't think she did it. He just can't prove it, IMO.

It would be a shame if they dropped the charges. It will give other people the right to orchestrate and never be charged!

I *really* wish I knew what machinations were going on behind the scenes. Is it HN fouling up with works with a promise to testify favorably for AS? Is he refusing to testify at all? Is the HN verdict of "guilty but mentally ill" creating credibility problems for either side, but especially the State? Or is it simply that the emails and texts were erased, and cannot be reconstructed, and therefor the People are forced to rely on coincidences (many, to be sure) and bizarre circumstances to attempt to prove these charges? I really hope AS doesn't get away with whatever it is that she did in furtherance of the murder of Rusty. I do think she did *something*...JMO

I can't believe it! Could she literally be going to get away with murder?!

The remaining charges carry stiff penalities and can be proven. She isnt walking i dont think.
Better to drop charges and focus on getting her behind bars instead of spending 2 million dollar insurance payout with new beau.

The remaining charges carry stiff penalities and can be proven. She isnt walking i dont think.
Better to drop charges and focus on getting her behind bars instead of spending 2 million dollar insurance payout with new beau.

Dropping the three most serious charges against Sneiderman! I don't know what to say.
36_1_29.gif

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/murder-charges-against-sneiderman-may-be-dropped/nYzNJ/

"The indictment against Sneiderman handed up in April included 16 charges. The other 13 charges include four counts of perjury, seven counts of making false statements and a count of hindering the apprehension of a criminal and concealment of material fact."

"Sneiderman's trial is scheduled to begin July 29 and the judge said he expected it to last nearly a month."

I guess you consider 5 to 8 years for perjury a stiff penalty.

Wow! I'm stunned.

They're dropping murder charges? :confused:

Wonder what Rusty's family thinks? :(

JMHO
fran

I guess you consider 5 to 8 years for perjury a stiff penalty.

With all the other charges pundits saying 15-20 years. Dont think Andera will fare well in prison. While not ideal better than walking away scott free.
Hopefully she will also face penalities in civil wrongful death suits as well.

I can't believe it! Could she literally be going to get away with murder?!

Yes she is getting away with murder. She is a very cunning and crafty conniving woman. She chose Hemy as her "henchman" because he is so unstable. She exploited him for her gain. She never wanted to be with him. I've thought a lot about it and I've decided if they can nail her and get max sentences on the other charges then that is probably the best way to go. I would rather her go to jail then get off Scott free for life.

Does anyone Hv the PDF file of the motions filed today? And there is now a hearing on Friday??

This is caca it just cannot be.

There is new document dump texts emails but I dk where they r yet. Media has them sz hln.

Does anyone Hv the PDF file of the motions filed today? And there is now a hearing on Friday??

This is caca it just cannot be.

There is new document dump texts emails but I dk where they r yet. Media has them sz hln.

Can somebody please post the information about friday.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

:waitasec: This seems to be where the news agencies are getting some of this info, although one of the articles said their investigative reporter spoke to someone in the 'know,' who confirmed it's under consideration, dropping the most serious charges. Perhaps the DA now is listening and studying what this former DA said and MAYBE he's correct. I dunno'. :dunno:

JMHO
fran

Former DA says Andrea Sneiderman case is circumstantial, weak

"So far, I don't know of any emails or any documents or anything between Mr. Neuman and Mrs. Sneiderman or anyone else that indicates she was in on the homicide," Hodges said. "Certainly, no eyewitness to her doing anything in the furtherance of it."

.................... snip ..........................

Hodges, who has followed the case but has no connection to it, says that DA might stand a better chance of sending her to prison if he withdraws the weakest part of the state's case before the trial starts next week.

full article and video at link ................ http://www.9news.com/news/world/346546/347/Former-DA-says-Sneiderman-case-is-circumstantial-weak

Prosecutors notify defense about dropping serious charges against Andrea Sneiderman

Channel 2 Action News has confirmed prosecutors intend to dismiss the three most serious charges against Andrea Sneiderman, including murder.

Multiple sources told Channel 2 Action News prosecutors sent notification to Sneiderman's defense team Tuesday, saying felony murder, malice murder and aggravated assault will be removed from her indictment before the start of jury selection next week.

Read more:

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/prosecutors-notify-defense-about-dropping-serious-/nY2XM/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3