GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On HLN today some of the talking heads believe a plea deal is in the works rather than going to trial. IMO I tend to agree, but I really wanted to see this go to trial and really wanted to see her on the stand. *sigh*

On the upside... her bf has been listed as a witness so she (supposedly) has had no contact with him all this time while on house-arrest. Hopefully he wised up during this time. jmo

On the upside... her bf has been listed as a witness so she (supposedly) has had no contact with him all this time while on house-arrest. Hopefully he wised up during this time. jmo

No, the judge ruled that she was entitled to "companionship" while she awaits trial, so she's been on her back the entire time. I'm guessing that's why she's sporting that new svelte figure.

Well, this is new. Wonder what the smoking gun is? :confused:

My bet is the witness they're going to discuss on Friday is that woman who talked to Hemy and he told her a lot about he and Andrea. I believe there's some discussion about it being hear-say.

JMHO
fran

Sources: Murder charges against Andrea Sneiderman dropped

DEKALB COUNTY, GA (CBS ATLANTA) -
CBS Atlanta News has learned that DeKalb County District Attorney Robert James plans to drop the murder charges against Andrea Sneiderman

....................... snip ..........................

There's a gag order in the case so the DA's office said they had no comment on anything. However, sources told CBS Atlanta News Sneiderman's attorneys unveiled some new evidence and that was enough to drop the murder counts.

more at link ............. http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/22920819/murder-charges-against-andrea-sneiderman-dropped

I wonder if someone overheard the day care worker telling Andrea that there had been a shooting (or similar), that would skewer the whole case.

I've found one article that states the pre trial hearing will start this afternoon does anyone know what time? Thanks

I wonder if someone overheard the day care worker telling Andrea that there had been a shooting (or similar), that would skewer the whole case.

That would make sense. But I do believe the employee testified that she specifically remembered that she did NOT tell AS that Rusty had been shot, because she was concerned that AS was driving herself to Atlanta Medical Center, and didn't want her to be so distraught that she would get into an accident on the road, IIRC. I would have done the same thing as the preschool employee, so I remember that testimony leaving an impression on me. JMO

MikePetchenikWSB ‏@petchenikwsb 10 Apr
Records show DA has obtained letters admitted killer Hemy Neuman sent to his daughter as evidence in case against Andrea Sneiderman.

Via twitter...I missed this. I thought he was not in contact with his children, at one point, his ex-wife gave an interview and said the family was estranged. I guess that is no longer true, or at least HN is reaching out to his children. I wonder if the prison intercepted the letters and turned them over, or if the daughter brought them to the DA. I would love to get the inside scoop!! JMO

Thank you very much Popsicle! Maybe a Mod could make a new Thread since this is a pretrial hearing; with the jury selection slated to begin monday unless there is a plea deal today.

This is still under Hemy's .....or a sticky? Could we hv a sticky please?

If AS gets found guilty of ANYthing, is she out of the insurance money?

How refreshing to see a DA with absolutely no political aspirations.

That would make sense. But I do believe the employee testified that she specifically remembered that she did NOT tell AS that Rusty had been shot, because she was concerned that AS was driving herself to Atlanta Medical Center, and didn't want her to be so distraught that she would get into an accident on the road, IIRC. I would have done the same thing as the preschool employee, so I remember that testimony leaving an impression on me. JMO

Yes she did, but something has changed....I was just throwing that one out there, guess we'll find out soon enough.

I see Ryan Smith in the audience in the courtroom...I might need to hustle down there and see if I can grab the seat next to him ;-)

AS looking slender and camera ready in a lovely green cardigan with a lot of makeup on. smiling widely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member