GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Due to juror subjectivity, a plausible explanation may or may not create reasonable doubt because "plausible" does not equal "believable." For example, it is plausible that all the witnesses are mistaken about when Andrea told them that Rusty had been shot.

To me, the word plausible infers a stronger probability that something can believed using common sense. Just M.O. If I had a dictionary available I'd be happy to put the definition here but I don't, and I certainly am willing to bow to your superior knowledge as how the word is taken in context of the law.

This web site of Andrea supporters blows me away. I feel like everything these people are saying about Andrea being giving, camping out at the hospital during a surgery for a person she hardly knew, etc. plays right into what I know about her- that she always wants to appear to be a saint... appearances are everything to her.

http://friendsofandrea.com

This web site of Andrea supporters blows me away. I feel like everything these people are saying about Andrea being giving, camping out at the hospital during a surgery for a person she hardly knew, etc. plays right into what I know about her- that she always wants to appear to be a saint... appearances are everything to her.

Every time I read one of your posts I feel so bad for you, since you knew them both but were closer to Rusty. I don't know how you can stand to read anything that is pro-Andrea, but you sure have my respect.

It would be interesting to read a blog by her friend explaining away the 1,000 plus e-mails and text messages, the trips with adjoining suites, drinking and groping....the A F F A I R. Does he have some insight into this - if she talked to him about ANY of it, his butt would be subpoaned for her trial. Finally, he admits he has not known her long. How, then, is he such a valuable judge of her true character?

Crazy.

Every time I read one of your posts I feel so bad for you, since you knew them both but were closer to Rusty. I don't know how you can stand to read anything that is pro-Andrea, but you sure have my respect.

It would be interesting to read a blog by her friend explaining away the 1,000 plus e-mails and text messages, the trips with adjoining suites, drinking and groping....the A F F A I R. Does he have some insight into this - if she talked to him about ANY of it, his butt would be subpoaned for her trial. Finally, he admits he has not known her long. How, then, is he such a valuable judge of her true character?

Crazy.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I am mystified as to how the people who write the pro-Andrea blog (there are 5 or 6 posts by different friends of hers) can stand to defend her rather than side with Rusty's parents, who are heartbroken and convinced Andrea was involved in the murder. I was also very surprised to see that her friends cannot see through all of her "virtues" to what lies behind them. For example:

"Andrea has always been one of the most detail oriented, thorough and responsible people I know. In college she advised me on which clubs to join, classes to take and even the best places to get your nails done."

As I stated earlier, I could not warm up to Andrea, being a rather self-assured type myself. Most of her friends were the people she could easily push around. Everything I read on that site just further confirmed what I already know about her, even though the people on the site were trying to compliment her.

I am sure this site must be so difficult for you to look at. I haven't read the whole thing yet....I am disgusted that they have a picture of Rusty with her on the front page. These friends must be blind.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

I am mystified as to how the people who write the pro-Andrea blog (there are 5 or 6 posts by different friends of hers) can stand to defend her rather than side with Rusty's parents, who are heartbroken and convinced Andrea was involved in the murder. I was also very surprised to see that her friends cannot see through all of her "virtues" to what lies behind them. For example:

"Andrea has always been one of the most detail oriented, thorough and responsible people I know. In college she advised me on which clubs to join, classes to take and even the best places to get your nails done."

As I stated earlier, I could not warm up to Andrea, being a rather self-assured type myself. Most of her friends were the people she could easily push around. Everything I read on that site just further confirmed what I already know about her, even though the people on the site were trying to compliment her.

bbm

This really jumped out at me.

Detail-oriented: A person like this doesn't miss much. Over 1,000 e-mails to HN and they weren't talking about the weather. If she's so detail-oriented one could argue there's no way she could have been ignorant to what was going on.

Thorough: All of the above plus she is going to cover her tracks, and I recall how vauge her communications with him were, and we've learned about her going right home and deleting things. She certainly was very thorough about leading Hemy on and on and on. I can imagine a person like that sitting back and letting another person plan such a crime, down to buying a ridiculous, huge and obviously fake beard, because she knew he would get caught in that get-up.

Responsible: She could enjoy all of the job perks, the romance, and the attention while claiming it would never go anywhere because she "loved" her husband and "would never leave him". IMO that affair was one looooonnnnnggg and frustrating seduction of HN for which he received little or nothing in return.

As for her own self-assurance, she certainly is that. Wow, her demeanor on the witness stand. Claiming to want punishment for that monster who shot her husband and meanwhile fighting the prosecutors and threatening witnesses. Unbelievable.

I was re-reading the Support Andrea link posted by Rusty Friend. One of her supporters questions how anybody could blame a person who was so obviously devastated, crying hysterically and having to be held up at the Shiva (wake). If her hysteria was anything like what she pulled off in the courtroom, I'm wondering about the reactions of some of her co-workers. The ones who attended the Shiva, had a suspicion or full knowledge of the affair and even saw Hemy show up.

I am so tempted to go on that link and ask the writer if his dear, sweet friend received enough comfort from her boss to get her through this ordeal.

I have yet to hear any testimony by any witnesses describing what interactions were between HN and Andrea at the shiva and graveside. Did he hug her? Did they speak together? Were there any meaningful glances exchanged, or were they careful to avoid one another? If she was cold, rude or dismissive to him, that would be significant.

I want to know what people saw there. Especially the co-workers who were onto them. It would be natural for people to pick up signals. I wonder if and how this will be explored at her trial.

Media updates which I also posted at the media thread (assume all of you can get to that thread now easily?) Here it is again if not....... http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=8323623

Four new things to add here........

http://www.reporternewspapers.net/2...-to-unlikely-friendships-in-the-twitterverse/

Published Sep 06, 2012 "Murder trial leads to unlikely friendships in the ‘Twitterverse’" ED: This is an article about the folks in Atlanta who meet at a Pub in Dunwoody to discuss the trial. I believe they have had 6 meetings to date, and SpeakerDave here on this thread is the one who organized the group.

http://www.cleveland.com/beachwood/index.ssf/2012/09/widow_of_former_beachwood_resi.html

Published Sep 06, 2012 Widow of former Beachwood resident indicted in connection with his murder in Georgia

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/10/witness-in-nueman-trial-andre-sneiderman-not-believable/

Published Sep 09, 2012 "Watch this video to see key moments from Shayna Citron's testimony in the GA v. Hemy Neuman trial. Citron is the former friend of Andrea Sneiderman. Judge Adams ruled that Neuman's defense cannot mention Sneiderman's alleged threats to Citron after she testified."

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/10/how-strong-is-the-case-against-andrea-sneiderman/

Published Sep 10, 2012 How strong is the case against Andrea Sneiderman "Watch this video to see In Session's Vinnie Politan discuss with Shayna Citron's attorney, Jay Abt, and Criminal Defense Attorney Carrie Hackett if they believe there is a strong case again Andrea Sneiderman."

Jealous of the Murder Drinking Club. I don't drink, but I would LOVE to be able to hang out with you people and chat chat chat about this in person!

http://hemyneumantrial.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-about-andrea-sneiderman.html

Published March 15, 2012 during Hemy trial by SpeakerDave (approved WS lawyer who is on this thread) "I suspect Andrea has not been charged because the prosecution wanted to be able to put her on the stand and let her hang herself, which it looks like she did. Andrea had two choices, testify or plead the 5th. If she plead the 5th she would likely have been arrested, and her silence would have been used against her in a civil trial for wrongful death."

ED: Interesting posting that I just have found. It goes into a very interesting conundrum that Andrea was in. It also talks about the new lawyers she has....hmmmm?

Does anyone have more information on when the depositions for custody and visitation have been rescheduled for that Judge Lane I believe delayed?

And when is the next step and court appearance for her trial? October 8th at 9 for arraignment IIRC. I believe was the reschedule day that was done after they said September in the bond hearing?

TIA

One our WSMembers may be on in sessios on Friday! I will let that person verify....

SoonerFan, so glad to see you back on threads after your very ....jeez no words for my prayers and worries for you during the pasr week. :grouphug: Are you now back at home and have loved ones looking after you?

One our WSMembers may be on in sessios on Friday! I will let that person verify....

@InSession on TruTV confirmed my appearance tomorrow between 9 and 11am EDT to discuss Hemy Neuman / Andrea Sneiderman cases.

By the way - the visitation suit was resolved by confidential settlement agreement. A dismissal of that action was filed today.

I hope there will be video available of your appearance tomorrow, Speaker Dave...I would love to see it.

that's good news that the visitation situation has been settled...glad to hear that....

SpeakerDave was just on! He did well, good questions were posed to him also, and he updated Christy who did not know about the settlement yesterday (typical TH!) with the visition right of the grandparents. He will also be on again in the 9-10 hour.

Andrea Sneiderman wants brother-in-law removed as executor from dead husband's will

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/andrea-sneiderman-wants-brother-law-removed-dead-h/nSBmS/

What I find interesting is that Rusty designated his brother as executor instead of his wife. Having worked for probate attorneys, I was familiar with the basic will template which appointed a spouse as executor; then the will would reflect "In the event my spouse should predecease me, I hereby appoint __________ as executor," etc.

Some people appointed Co-executors such as a spouse and a sibling, etc., but this was not usually the case as it opens up possibilities for problems down the road.

The article doesn't state exactly what Rusty left to Andrea in the will, so I assume he left her and the children most everything with the typical provisions of disbursement, and usually this is done in form of a trust. If I heard correctly so far, she was supposed to get the house? But wasn't there a substantial mortgage on that? In any event, whatever provisions were made are legal and it is the lawful duty of the executor(s) to follow that....

If Rusty did not appoint Andrea as an executor that was his choice and I don't see where she has a right to "remove" or change an executor. But the law may provide for withholding disbursement of property to a person charged in the murder of the spouse. In another case a while back, a husband filed his claim on his dead wife's life insurance, and IIRC when he was charged as a suspect in her murder, the insurance company stopped payment. I'm wondering if there are similar legal provisions for wills. Maybe Speaker Dave can clear this up?

I wonder when Rusty made the will, and I am intrigued as to why he did not appoint his wife as executor or even co-executor, but chose instead his brother and father. Does this suggest that there were serious problems in the marriage, or trust issues?

The more I hear play-backs of Andrea's testimony (with her arrogant attitude), the more I learn about the quality of her relationship with HN (dangle and snatch) and the more pictures I see of her, the more I think that HN must have been a bit unhinged when he got involved with her. I see NOTHING remotely attractive about her. I have to wonder if after he interviewed and hired her, she must have given him some kind of come-on that played right into his neuroses. Listening to the mental health experts who corroborated testimony of his history of impulsive decisions and etc., etc., he does seem to have been emotionally or even mentally unhealthy, but I don't think it rises to the level of criminal insanity.

I think he wanted her the same way he wanted to switch jobs or buy a new house or, as his ex-wife said, "he wanted what he wanted", and if he could have just bought Andrea or charged her on a credit card, he'd have been satisfied until he grew bored and was on to the next thing.

But what in the world is attractive about her???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801