GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
4Jacy, see Atthelake's explanation above.

Andrea was called by the prosecution; she was NOT a defendant at that point. The prosecutors in this case were EXTREMELY clever, as they gave no indication during Hemy's trial that Andrea would be prosecuted too and wanted her to talk and talk and talk under oath, on the record, WITHOUT invoking her Fifth Amendment so they can lock her into a story. Geary's questioning style was PERFECT for this purpose.

Enter Robert James for State v. Andrea Sneiderman. He's Martinez-esque as far as quick-on-his-feet, in your face, rapid-fire questions, knows the case inside and out. He's got a lot of charisma and is extremely likable. He has that old-school Defender of Truth air to him. He's the type that is just chomping at the bit to get a shot at cross-examining Andrea. He is the perfect choice to mete out justice for Rusty Sneiderman and his family.

I've been a court reporter for 15+ years, so I've seen a lot of attorneys' examination styles under a lot of different circumstances and it still fascinates me.

And quite easy on the eyes too. :blushing::blushing::blushing: He is adorable to say the least.

I remember watching part of Hemy's trial and just being astounded at AS's attitude. I remember her being arrogant and callous. There is no doubt in my mind that she is definitely involved in her husband's death. I'm signing on for this one. Check me in as present and accounted for!

I guess I better get out my crock pot recipes or start cooking some stuff now and freezing it for later.

I remember watching part of Hemy's trial and just being astounded at AS's attitude. I remember her being arrogant and callous. There is no doubt in my mind that she is definitely involved in her husband's death. I'm signing on for this one. Check me in as present and accounted for!

I guess I better get out my crock pot recipes or start cooking some stuff now and freezing it for later.

If all goes well, we should have quite the trial. I really need time off from the Jodi Show. A nice, long cruise we will be taking soon will really help.

As far as I've heard, Hemy won't be testifying against Andrea, but I do believe her testimony from his trial will be entered into hers to prove perjury.

As for the murder, I just don't know what more the prosecution has. I need to catch up during the beginning of July.

I just watched AS interview. I know everyone handles things differently. But I found several odd things. She said, she didn't know he was shot, thought it was an accident. Yet never tried calling him or asking to see him once there. She didn't know who all she called or how many times. She left her child at daycare even though her parents and brother were there with her. A little over a year ago, I got a phone call telling me my brother was dead. I remember ever minute of that. I remember falling in the floor, screaming and rolling around like a idiot. I had no concept of time but I remember calling my husband, screaming, I remember ever word I said to him but I honestly thought he said other stuff than what he later said. I remember calling my cousin and my aunt and the conversations I had with them. They tell me I was still screaming but I remember word for word what was said. I remember talking to my sister. I remember thinking I have to go get my kids out of school but knew I couldn't go to the school screaming. That was the most traumatic thing in my life that I have ever dealt with, and I have lost a lot of family members. I was in shock and it lasted probably two weeks but I remember every detail. It is like a movie that replays in my head all the time. I guess I can't understand how she doesn't remember who she called, why she didn't have questions, why she would leave her child at a daycare where the shooting occurred? Why she would even think to call her boss? I would assume someone would know in the office that an emergency came up. Again, I know everyone handles and processes things differently. She just came off so angry. I would have expected her to be angry at Hemy. I would have expected her to be hurt. I mean if you have an affair and that person killed your spouse and you were not part of it, wouldn't you be devastated that you caused it by bringing the person into your lives? All I saw was anger for being questioned. Again,she may or may not be guilty but she makes herself look guilty.

BBM

Anyone know where I can find this? I'm new to this case. :wave:

This link is better .. first one moves around too much [video=youtube;oQri0US9ch4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQri0US9ch4[/video]

Oh oh oh oh.... Had forgotten the super hot prosecutor... Who won't be there this time, boo!

:seeya: Howdy! After a short WS sabbatical after the CM Arias penalty phase non-verdict, I thought I'd venture over to this thread, and try to get up to speed before the trial starts. (Rusty's murder happened just a few miles from where I live, so I just can't ignore it.) Should be an interesting case, to say the least...

Hey!!!! :seeya:

found my way over after taking a break .... JA about did me in......... :scared:

:seeya: basilcat!
Looks like we came in on the same CMJA boat... I'm not sure I'm ready, either... :scared:

:seeya: Howdy! After a short WS sabbatical after the CM Arias penalty phase non-verdict, I thought I'd venture over to this thread, and try to get up to speed before the trial starts. (Rusty's murder happened just a few miles from where I live, so I just can't ignore it.) Should be an interesting case, to say the least...

Funny! I live about 2 miles from there myself.

Can we get either of you into the courtrm for tweets and jury info? lol. I mean by jury info the split ie gender, and just anything else that happens off camera. I'm still hoping there will be camera's and am a bit behind the curve on if they've already been allowed or not. AS needs to be in a cell; it's where she belongs. She shouldn't have known about that gas leak OR the gun shots. Those are just SOME of her mistakes.

Can we get either of you into the courtrm for tweets and jury info? lol. I mean by jury info the split ie gender, and just anything else that happens off camera. I'm still hoping there will be camera's and am a bit behind the curve on if they've already been allowed or not. AS needs to be in a cell; it's where she belongs. She shouldn't have known about that gas leak OR the gun shots. Those are just SOME of her mistakes.

It seems as though many people live in the metro Atlanta area as I do. I have never seen so many people from an area with a trial posting and saying that. If folks want to do a shoutout on the thread that they live in the metro Atlanta area ( yes, you folks in Cumming are considered Metro also! Lol), perhaps we can get a list together?

I will do the first shout out that I live in Johns Creek 1 mile from Andrea.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It seems as though many people live in the metro Atlanta area as I do. I have never seen so many people from an area with a trial posting and saying that. If folks want to do a shoutout on the thread that they live in the metro Atlanta area ( yes, you folks in Cumming are considered Metro also! Lol), perhaps we can get a list together?

I will do the first shout out that I live in Johns Creek 1 mile from Andrea.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

We must be practically neighbors. I'm in JC also, about 2 miles from where Andrea is now living.

I'm from Atlanta and once lived in Dunwoody, Duluth and a few other areas. Lived in Peachtree City for years and moved to SC about 3 years ago. I go home often!

East Cobb, about 10 miles from Dunwoody Prep, and just down the road from Hemy's former neighborhood, where I lived around the same time he and his family were there.

I would love to pop in and watch this trial in person!

About as recovered as I can be from the JA trial. I'll be joining y'all here.

East Cobb, about 10 miles from Dunwoody Prep, and just down the road from Hemy's former neighborhood, where I lived around the same time he and his family were there.

I would love to pop in and watch this trial in person!

I am in East Cobb too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member