GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Sneiderman is not a happy camper. This lawyer is treating him like a criminal. It's no surprise to me that tempers flared. This is going to carry over to tomorrow.

This poor man lost his son and now he's being treated badly. I don't blame him one bit for having the least possible to do with Andrea.

I can't wait for re-direct.

ETA: See you all in the morning!

These two lawyer who continue to give their commentary are a total waste of time.

I'm not getting why AS hangs around after the judge has dismissed everyone for the day?? She stands there with friends/family and talks over the wall as if it's some type of social hour.

I'm not getting why AS hangs around after the judge has dismissed everyone for the day?? She stands there with friends/family and talks over the wall as if it's some type of social hour.

It's how she rolls. Girlfriend fashions herself a celebrity. :floorlaugh:

I think she is guilty as sin....

However... the kid from the hotel could not say she was not there with someone else. I see why the state dropped their case.

:sigh:

Although I haven't watched it yet, it looks like the fabulous Croakerqueen123 has already posted today's trial on YouTube:

Andrea Sneiderman Trial - Day 1 - Part 1 (Opening Statements) - YouTube

Thanks G&AMom for the link.

I like this prosecutor - the way she reverently raised her right hand to underscore AS was not truthful during sworn judicial proceedings (HN murder trial) was memorable - all in all - an effective OS - looking forward to her closing argument.

:seeya:DT

I can only believe that during AS's little tearless "crying" jag today while watching her video testimony at Hemy's trial AS suddenly realizes what a bad actress she really is. My heart goes out to Don Sneiderman and how he has managed to keep his composure during defense's cross. He is really a class act. jmo

I can only believe that during AS's little tearless "crying" jag today while watching her video testimony at Hemy's trial AS suddenly realizes what a bad actress she really is. My heart goes out to Don Sneiderman and how he has managed to keep his composure during defense's cross. He is really a class act. jmo

This. I know I couldn't have been as steady and strong as he has been under the circumstances. He must be devastated that she is not facing more serious charges, but even assuming she never importuned Hemy to murder Rusty, she's in up to her eyeballs and lied about it, and quite obviously and badly, I might add. I pray for some degree of justice in Rusty's name for Mr. and Mrs. Sneiderman and Steve, as well. And I hope Ian and Sophia are never kept from their grandparents again. That is just pure evil, IMO. JMO

Good Mornin' Peeps!! We don't have much waiting time if things backstage are okay. Any surprises expected??

Are we gonna stay on one page until it gets long, or do we know yet? This page will hold more posts, that's for sure...

Well, it seems we are ready to roll. I'm thinking about Mr. Sneiderman this morning and hope the defense attorney acts a little more respectful this morning. It's one thing to ask the questions that need answers, it's another to use his confrontational and deprecating methods. It only brings sympathy to the one being questioned. It's no way to treat a grieving father who has the knowledge that the defendant probably had a hand in his son's death.

Thank you Mr. S for telling this jury you suspected Andrea in the death of your son. And this is why you didn't fall prey to her attempts to get a scholarship...etc.

Based on his testimony so far, I have a feeling that Andrea's relationship with her in-laws wasn't very good from the get-go. It was up to Rusty to keep the grandchildren in touch with their grandparents. JMHO, as always.

This is new! I'm waiting to hear that this came prior to AS arriving at the hospital. Fingers crossed!

Yep! It was sent at 10:34 AM. She didn't know then.

This is new! I'm waiting to hear that this came prior to AS arriving at the hospital. Fingers crossed!

Morning all - I'm at work listening to the trial, and missed exactly what this co-worker testified to....so for sure AS also told this man Rusty was shot before she got to the daycare??

Morning all - I'm at work listening to the trial, and missed exactly what this co-worker testified to....so for sure AS also told this man Rusty was shot before she got to the daycare??

All I remember is that she was notified of the shooting/death at the hospital sometime around 11 AM that day.

Yep, another bombshell. She really stepped in it. Hope this jury is paying attention, and Mr. James drives this damning evidence home in his closing. She definitely lied and definitely knew. :stormingmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman