GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Throwing Hemy under the bus. Wow, what a piece of work.

Whole bunch of lies! She just told him "no" and leave me alone. Ummm..., Andrea, there was just a BIT more to it than that!

AS: "Hemy thinks I'm fantastic. He wants to have a relationship with me!"

Sorry, I am babysitting and can not watch this. I did catch some tapes.. Are they police interviews directly after Rusty's death?!

TIA

Ah! Company policy was not to have rooms of opposite sex on the same floor, let alone the ADJOINING rooms they always asked for!

Listening to AS continuously lying to the detective is shades of Killers Anthony & Arias.

Now, now, Dawn, don't be so critical! She's doing the best she can -- she prolly spent some time in front of a mirror to see what look/action looked the most realistic -- too bad she failed, but I'm sure she thinks she pulled it off -- just like everything else she's done with this whole thing. She's fooled everybody, right?! We'll see.... no Best Acting Award for her yet...

There is one award I'd like to see her get -- one that lasts the rest of her life.

We really can't expect a "professionally trained dancer" to also be a great actress. I bet she's kicking herself now for not pursuing acting instead of dance.

Proof positive that she hindered the investigation. I think that the cross will be hard and heavy. He will be probably be on the rest of the day.

Another sociopath who thinks she's smarter than all of them...:snooty:. I think she has prolly always thought she was the smartest one -- what a piece of work. Ummmm. It would be tuff for me to <shiver> work with her, to have her as a neighbor, etc., etc.

IMHO, even if she were absolutely innocent of any charges (which, of course, she is NOT), she's just not like-able. :notgood: Who would want to spend time with her, ever? Or is it just me? She makes my skin crawl...

It's not just you. I keep thinking I would hate her less if she would just throw up her hands and admit she lied about the affair. It's her sticking by her lousy stories of innocence and naivete that really gets under my skin, even moreso than her betrayal (assuming she didn't actually plot and participate in Rusty's murder). Like they always say, it isn't the crime, it's the coverup. And Andrea's coverup is just pitiful. JMO

What a drama queen! She is really working this detective. (AS on video)

Sounds like AS is guilty of holding of up an investigation. From November 18th, 2011 until January 4th, 2012. Seems like along time to me.

AS: "Hemy thinks I'm fantastic. He wants to have a relationship with me!"

I would have to ask for more clarity on that -- who is it who thinks she is fantastic?? What a trip she is. Aggggghhhhhhh. Puh-leeeeeze.

Oh dear, we are picking nits yet again.

ETA: Doncha know??? Andrea didn't hinder the investigation, they did it all on their own!

We really can't expect a "professionally trained dancer" to also be a great actress. I bet she's kicking herself now for not pursuing acting instead of dance.

bbm

She should be, 'Cheeks. She's not fooling most folks, I'd bet. But I guess fooling Hemy was enuff.

This is the ball buster defense lawyer, his tone is always so accusatory and condescending sounding; plus the dude is so hung up on dates. He loves trying to trip witnesses up on dates and then pounces on them like they are absolute liars just because they tripped on a day of the week. He did it yesterday, too.

Responding means responding.. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member