GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm noticing that while she outlines Rusty's career, she spends a lot of time on her own, relates cute little stories. Get to the point, lady.

I agree. And why is the defense wanting these tapes of her LE interviews played - another 3.5 hours?! UGH - these interviews do nothing to help her. It's very concerning that she isn't at all broken by the tragedy that has just happened. Plus, we are seeing her obstructing the trail to Hemy. The woman loves to hear her voice, for sure. I just don't get why the defense is wanting this played out for the jury.

I agree and was wondering the same thing.

She still lied. Period.

Judge Adams treats the jury so well. I've seen too many juries used and abused, without consideration.

Morning all......3 hour LE interview....and the judge wants me to stay awake......lol.

He asked how they met and she rambled fro 20 minutes. She sounds like Cindy Anthony

The only thing I see she's establishing through that interview is that she's more than willing to talk about anything of no importance.

Like in that AZ trial I find myself yelling STHU. lol

He was. Hemy went to the Sneiderman home during shiva to pay his respects, and was introduced to her parents and Rusty's parents there. Nice, huh?

Omg, that just makes me sick to think of Hemy showing up and getting introduced to all the parents. Sickening.

The only thing I see she's establishing through that interview is that she's more than willing to talk about anything of no importance.

And this is like the day after he was shot, correct?

The detective is trying to get background information about her husband to see if there is anyone in their past who might be a suspect and she is just rattling on about herself, primarily. AS seems to like to focus on her accomplishments. I'm guessing he is allowing her to go on and on because he is trying to get a sense of her in terms of what has happened. So far everything seems normal except most victims may not be ready to be so chatty so close to the fact that someone has killed your husband, you don't know who and you are concerned for your own safety. But she does not appear to be anyone who is hiding anything which is good for defense.....or not. Depends on how you perceive her behavior. jmo

Exactly.....I think they are taking a big chance by showing this whole interview. AS should be:scared:

It sounds like they are using a string and set of cans to do this interview. And my stream cuts out every 2 minutes and I have to refresh. Is this happening to anybody else? Getting very frustrated, might have to go get the kids' school supplies before the lunch break if this keeps up.

I'm listening through Wild About Trial and haven't had any problems with audio. [knock on wood!]

Interesting that the TV lawyer isn't liking the LE interview with AS and saying he is inexperienced.

How does that pertain to their relationship? Food poisoning? What?

This is why you should always have an attorney go with you when you are interviewed whether you are guilty of anything or not.

How much longer is this Video? I am tired of listening to AS rambling. lol

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 4m
This interrogation is why people drink...#AndreaSneiderman

Sounds like they were fighting a lot. Sounds typical of a couple of working people with young kids though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member