GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds too much like the Jodi Arias interview. She likes talking about herself, no thought of the fact that her husband (her college sweetheart) was murdered in broad daylight in front of their kid's child daycare. She came in weepy and now she's in her full element talking about this or that, how she looked when she was pregnant.. on and on.

"I don't feel safe.." and then let's talk about my work.

The poor guy is trying to be polite, but FINALLY has to steer her back to the topic. IIRC, it was in an e-mail to Hemy after the London trip that she said the tension was back on at home.

How does that pertain to their relationship? Food poisoning? What?

She is diverting and redirecting away from the point of the interview. Really, she needed to delve into her infertility and subsequent pregnancy? I know I am listening to this in hindsight, so it's unfair to judge her harshly, but putting myself in her shoes (assuming she is innocent), I don't think I would be unduly focusing on those memories...I would be racking my brain trying to think of who could have perpetrated the crime. She seems so relaxed and chatty. It's hard to believe. JMO

Yeah, or having her belly measured when she was preggers - ???

I always thought she sounded like a very cold person, but she really did when talking about this and how they had to measure the "kid". :twocents:

It sounds too much like the Jodi Arias interview. She likes talking about herself, no thought of the fact that her husband (her college sweetheart) was murdered in broad daylight in front of their kid's child daycare. She came in weepy and now she's in her full element talking about this or that, how she looked when she was pregnant.. on and on.

"I don't feel safe.." and then let's talk about my work.

I totally agree.

Long about now I think the jury is relishing the thought of putting her away for a long, long time! LOL

Lunch break .........I'm sure we will hear from a juror asking soon.

She is diverting and redirecting away from the point of the interview. Really, she needed to delve into her infertility and subsequent pregnancy? I know I am listening to this in hindsight, so it's unfair to judge her harshly, but putting myself in her shoes (assuming she is innocent), I don't think I would be unduly focusing on those memories...I would be racking my brain trying to think of who could have perpetrated the crime. She seems so relaxed and chatty. It's hard to believe. JMO

BBM

ITA. If I'm sitting on the jury, her demeanor raises a serious red flag. This is after her husband has been executed in the parking lot. If it were me in that room, I'd need help forming a coherent sentence.

There is too much flow, too much erroneous detail and very little variance in her tone, considering the dire circumstances.

Heading out to buy5 hour energy shots for everyone....we will need this this afternoon!

I'm noticing that while she outlines Rusty's career, she spends a lot of time on her own, relates cute little stories. Get to the point, lady.

I haven't been watchiing the trial...just caught some of the interview today...

She sounds like the classic stereotype of "desperate housewife." She sounds sooooooo glad to have gotten out of the house, working with all the "cool" people. I can totally see her having an affair with her boss! (and I know only bits and pieces of this story). She sounds totally enamored with the "working world." I also got from it that she was bored with Rusty, that she was bored with her life in general.

This sounds like a no-brainer to me, but then I again I'm only going by her demeanor and not that other evidence stuff.

I am trying so hard to get into this trial but finding the audio problems to be a real pain in the bunzos. Do I break down and buy a good headset just so I can hear what she's saying (or not as the case may be)? Do I even care? #ASDrivesMeNuts

I am trying so hard to get into this trial but finding the audio problems to be a real pain in the bunzos. Do I break down and buy a good headset just so I can hear what she's saying (or not as the case may be)? Do I even care? #ASDrivesMeNuts

I have a cheap headset and it helps. You can go in an adjust your sound on your control panel to you liking it also helps.

Tried that - doesn't work. May I suggest an amplifier in it 's stead? It's the only thing I've tried that let's me listen when I'm more than a few feet away from the feed.
They have rechargeable ones, so you can still be away from electric sources. they plug into your computer where the head jack would go.

I was gone this AM,so I'll catch up before I join you peeps. anything big stand out that I should watch for? TIA

Justice Junkie...just the fact that this interview is shortly after the murder and look how cool and calm AS is.....she almost dismisses Rusty and it is all about her.

I do hope the prosecution will call AS's mother as their closing witness and ask her if she was aware of the relationship between AS and HN.

Hi Tip. Is there a way to see their list of wit? I don't think her Mom is on the list because she has been in the courtroom. Only the victim's family has a right to stay in the courtroom even if they testify.
I agree AS's lack of emotion is hard to miss. The jurors will see that.
Remember
when Juan played snippets of JA's interview a little at a time? These guys should have taken a class from Juan. Haha
Decided to do the cliff note version of this AM's tape - just read the tweets! Lots easier to stay awake. I read in one of the tweets that one of the jurors fell asleep yesterday. You'd think the defense would get a clue.

Justice Junkie...just the fact that this interview is shortly after the murder and look how cool and calm AS is.....she almost dismisses Rusty and it is all about her.

I do hope the prosecution will call AS's mother as their closing witness and ask her if she was aware of the relationship between AS and HN.

The commentators mentioned that when they first came on. On the audio we heard yesterday, Andrea's mom made comment that she was aware of the "relationship" and that if not brought up during the trial, the prosecution will sure bring it up at closing.

3h
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Judge tells jury their eyes have appear to be open at all times. That means you too! #Sneiderman
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member