GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea is trying to make her hair look as good as Shayna. Isn't working!

The witness seems nervous and hesitant to say too much, but gives good insight to the working of AS's mind.

You can hear a pin drop in the courtroom. She is so unhappy having to talk about all of this.

WOW. When she was talking about Rusty, her eyes were dark -- when she was talking about Hemy, her eyes were sparkly!

oh god, she is trying to cry too much. I believe her, but the antics are NOT going to gain her the jury's like-button.

Wait, where did the tears go? Oh, this is not good friends. Not good at all.

I would not want to be this witness and living in the same area as the defendant or her family. Nail in the coffin witness here IMO.

I would not want to be this witness and living in the same area as the defendant or her family. Nail in the coffin witness here IMO.

You think? I am not liking her performance today (as opposed to her testimony during Hemy's trial). OI feel her over-rehearsed. :please:

oh god, she is trying to cry too much. I believe her, but the antics are NOT going to gain her the jury's like-button.

Agree Seattle but was thinking that this is still rough for this witness and it is more her being uncomfortable doing this again. Remember last time this witness reported to her attorney she was afraid for her safety and that of her children. Guess I am giving her the benefit.....maybe I am wrong!

You think? I am not liking her performance today (as opposed to her testimony during Hemy's trial). OI feel her over-rehearsed. :please:

Do you have a twitter account? Because I am having this very discussion on twitter. I believe Shayna and find her very credible and sympathetic. She seems reluctant to have to share these memories, but is serious about her responsibility to tell the truth. I'm sure she was prepared by the prosecution, so she knew the questions they would ask, at least in general terms.

I think her tears were genuine. I think she is nervous and emotional, remembering her close friendship with Andrea and how that played out.

IMO

An excellant witness. Her first few words said it all. We USED to be good friends.

I think Shana will be the star witness if AS ever goes to trial for conspiracy. this trial is a good start. Hopefully she'll be jailed long enough for the state to get enough evidence.

She is not married. AFAIK, those are the rings from Rusty. She does have a live in boyfriend. Strange that she would still be wearing those under these circumstances, but I guess it's all about appearances for AS. <shudder> JMO

I'll never figure out men who date or marry women who have been charged with being involved in some way with the death of their husband.

The loss of a friend, the kind that pretends to hug and kiss you in front of a jury and then threatens you outside of the courtroom.. that's the kind of friend I don't mind losing.

The loss of a friend, the kind that pretends to hug and kiss you in front of a jury and then threatens you outside of the courtroom.. that's the kind of friend I don't mind losing.
I was waiting for them to ask that. Do you think they will? all the TH's have dropped that last part even though it was widely discussed at the time.
and I am anxious to hear the same testimony she gave in Hemy's trial.
she didn't believe AS when she denied her affair.

Bet AS isn't going to be fun to be around tonight. Yikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3