GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might need to borrow this, permanently. awesome post!

I was waiting for them to ask that. Do you think they will? all the TH's have dropped that last part even though it was widely discussed at the time.
and I am anxious to hear the same testimony she gave in Hemy's trial.
she didn't believe AS when she denied her affair.

Bet AS isn't going to be fun to be around tonight. Yikes!

Yes, and I feel bad for Shayna tonight too -- the defense is going to try to make mincemeat out of her tomorrow -- here's hoping she doesn't have too many serious skeletons in her closet for them to bring up to try to discredit her --

I might need to borrow this, permanently. awesome post!

I was waiting for them to ask that. Do you think they will? all the TH's have dropped that last part even though it was widely discussed at the time.

Yes, and I feel bad for Shayna tonight too -- the defense is going to try to make mincemeat out of her tomorrow -- here's hoping she doesn't have too many serious skeletons in her closet for them to bring up to try to discredit her --

just turned the TV on and there's a pix of Rusty as a young man. He and his brother look SO much alike. God bless that poor family.

Too bad this same defense attorney is not going to cross examine...he is such a jerk..
Look like they plan to switch attorney for tomorrow.

OMG! HLN is saying defense had a good day cuz the police didn't ask the right questions, and messed up in other ways"???????????????
what? How were they supposed to know Hemy was more important when AS dismissed it?

I shouldn't even turn that Chanel on. It always makes me mad.

Do you have a twitter account? Because I am having this very discussion on twitter. I believe Shayna and find her very credible and sympathetic. She seems reluctant to have to share these memories, but is serious about her responsibility to tell the truth. I'm sure she was prepared by the prosecution, so she knew the questions they would ask, at least in general terms.

I think her tears were genuine. I think she is nervous and emotional, remembering her close friendship with Andrea and how that played out.

IMO

No twitting for me -- I don't get it!

Chiquita - was just over on the Richard Chrisman [sp?] thread and on page 1 someone posted they were looking for you wondering where you been. Hop over there and give them a shout if you get the chance. You're too popular :)

aaaaawwww you folks are too nice! :blushing: ---I'll make sure to drop by!

AS was all smile as people were leaving the courtroom.....:stormingmad:

Too bad this same defense attorney is not going to cross examine...he is such a jerk..
Look like they plan to switch attorney for tomorrow.

The talking heads said the attorney that is going to cross Ms. Citron tomorrow is the former District Attorney.

No twitting for me -- I don't get it!
I've only recently started texting. DON'T do it!!!
I haven't heard the voice of my beautiful daughter in law and one of my sisters in weeks. Lots and lots of texts - no music to my ears in the form of voices now. Sad face.
Electronic devices are torture for real relationships!

AS was all smile as people were leaving the courtroom.....:stormingmad:

She always is. She really, really thinks "she's got this". :facepalm: ----I cannot stand this woman.

Boyfriend, who usually stays away from true crime said, when he saw a picture of her and Rusty "Such a nice nice guy, and the girl looks like a psychopath". Nuff said people, Mr. Chiquito is a great judge of character :drumroll: I mean, he chose me and all :floorlaugh:

Thanks for chatting peeps. See you I the AM for some really GOOD testimony!

I've only recently started texting. DON'T do it!!!
I haven't heard the voice of my beautiful daughter in law and one of my sisters in weeks. Lots and lots of texts - no music to my ears in the form of voices now. Sad face.
Electronic devices are torture for real relationships!

I hear you! And then, the ones I really DO NOT want to listen to are the ones that call. :snooty:

I don't really take much stock in the talking heads on HLN or the other media in this case...I am thinking this jury is going to see it differently...I predict a guilty for AS with lots of charges and then one of my favorite judges is going to let her have it big time!

I don't really take much stock in the talking heads on HLN or the other media in this case...I am thinking this jury is going to see it differently...I predict a guilty for AS with lots of charges and then one of my favorite judges is going to let her have it big time!

I am with you my friend. I am thinking guilty is almost certain (you never know, these folks are too close to Florida for comfort). What I wonder is on penalty. I am not sure how far is the judge willing to throw the book at her. We shall see....

mwahahahaahahaha!!!! mwahahahahaha!!! :stormingmad:

I am with you my friend. I am thinking guilty is almost certain (you never know, these folks are too close to Florida for comfort). What I wonder is on penalty. I am not sure how far is the judge willing to throw the book at her. We shall see....

mwahahahaahahaha!!!! mwahahahahaha!!! :stormingmad:

That's what I wonder too.....she's been on house arrest already hasn't she?? I'm interested in tomorrow morning. I heard the defense lawyer that will be crossing Shayna is very good at least we don't have to listen to Clegg in the morning. Hope there not too hard on Shayna though. :moo:

The talking heads said the attorney that is going to cross Ms. Citron tomorrow is the former District Attorney.

WHAT?!?! The one who tried Hemy? No way. I did n't even know he was on AS team? I haz confuzionz :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3