GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, AS was coherent and hysterical all at the same time???

Clegg's voice is so staccato sounding. I want to see/hear this but it is hard to listen to both of them.

MOO

I think it's the STRESS of having to testify to a scripted story..she keeps repeating verbatium what AS has already said on record. And maybe creating a simpathethic witness for the cross.
If she loved her son-in-law soooo much why are they not speaking anymore!?

stay with me? that's what you usually say to someone who is dying.

I'm still really confused at the wild speculation of the severe nature of what happened to Rusty before the had ANY info!

she was throwing herself down on the ground!! :lol:

Hysteria runs in the women in this family it seems. Pity the husbands, sons and fathers

Think mom is physically and emotionally exhausted by the situation she finds herself in ...and the stress of being back in court....and still the possibility of murder charges hanging over AS's head.

Plus she is most likely absorbing there may be some truths spoken in the courtroom regarding her daughter.

another pet peeve ..Ground/ floor.
Fell out of her chair? How do you do that?

I am remembering Andrea....smiling and laughing in LE interview....so she was acting for mom?

Was the concern about how to tell her children before or after repeatedly phoning Hemmy?

I just keep playing that video in my head of her in the daycare parking lot trying to throw herself down on the ground.

I am forcing myself to finish watching this -- her drama and his voice are making me very uncomfortable.

I am forcing myself to finish watching this -- her drama and his voice are making me very uncomfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland