GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
David Sides dep chief Dunwoody police dept on stand.

If the jury has to decide if the friend or the mother has a reason to lie for Andrea, duh.

If I were on the jury, Andrea's phone records would be the first evidence I would look at. I'd make a time line and see just how long she was on the phone with her mother during her ride to the day care. IIRC, she made at least one call during that ride, according to Don Sneiderman. (If I'm wrong, correct me please.)

Also, according to mom, she was hysterical and "comatose" on the ride to the hospital. Yet, she doesn't remember if Andrea used her cell phone. The defense also made a point that she gave Andrea Lippman her cell phone in the hospital. Wonder if that will be made much of?

BTW, this officer is making a real HIT on the defense. On January 4, she mentions nothing about Hemy and the fear she had.

I am forcing myself to watch this trial.....but I don't think Bravo would have a hit on their hands! And nobody here appeals to my fashion sense......:floorlaugh:
Wait just a second. I liked the way that scarf was tied!

Yeah, make that mistake and your name is now ON THE LIST!

I'm sure they had a guest book register at the funeral. I'm betting she sat down with her address book, maybe her mother helped her, to check off the names of the missing!

She hasn't been checking her e mails? did she noice it later? Is that what she is lying about?

This is the e-mail with the I-Tune attached about which her mother just testified. They discussed it in Florida in late December. Her mother said, IIRC, that Andrea told the police about it on January 4. Now, Hemy's just been arrested and she is NOW telling him about the e-mail for the first time.

This latest witness is saying she gave him a list of about 5 names on the 4th and Hemy's wasn't on that list.

this is the first time she has said she thought Hemy was crazy. why is that?

During HN trial AS made it quite clear that she didn't think HN was crazy at all....Hmmmm

Did she just say that 5 days after they returned from London HN moved out of his house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MHPortland