GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped:

I'll tell you websleuthers, once again, I cannot fathom that today's murderers and their accomplices somehow think they can "explain things" when the cell phone records, the texts and the computer files are all hanging out there in cyberspace!

BBM: And to think she worked for GE as a Quality Control Expert in their Developing Software Department. And her mother was a professor of Communications. The irony is rich...... jmo

this is just a personal pet peeve of mine. why call them "kids" rather than children?
I know, I'm just weird about that.

Wow, JJ -- I'm weird about that, too!! I just don't like it. I have a son (only child) who is now 30, but I never called him or his friends, "kid" or "kids." I grew up in NC, and heard it from some, but not many -- my 'rents didn't use the word, either. I don't think that the word is that common in the southern vernacular. Not picking -- in the least -- with those who use it, but for myself, I just have never liked it!
icon7.gif

Tipstaff: I agree, no surgery. I went online and found some clips of Andrea walking outside, coming to the courthouse, allowing a front view of her face. She still has the bad nose. She looks a lot better in profile.

I must salute the witnesses in this case. They have subjected themselves to heavy, sniping cross examination in order for the truth to come out. And despite the tears and the drama and the sniping, the witnesses held strong. I honestly can't see any of the "outsiders" having any motive to lie. Even the father, Mr. Sneiderman, who could have a reason to lie, came off as very credible to me. And his emails back him up.

As for Andrea's mother, while on one level I feel sorry for her - as I too felt some sympathy for Jackie Peterson and Cindy Anthony - I think she is misguidedly doing whatever she can to "protect" her daughter. Perhaps her appearance is a "wages of sin" thing.

As for the vile Andrea, emails and phone records are going to convict her. Don't you just love it? She was busy, busy, busy texting and calling Hemy Neuman - FROM THE DAYCARE CENTER on the morning of the murder! And then she erases the Blackberry from which she made these attempted contacts.

I'll tell you websleuthers, once again, I cannot fathom that today's murderers and their accomplices somehow think they can "explain things" when the cell phone records, the texts and the computer files are all hanging out there in cyberspace!

bbm

Hi, Always! :seeya: Funny thing, as you mention it: My DH and I were returning home from the coast today, and I noticed a couple of cell phone towers -- out in the woods in the middle of nowhere -- and it reminded me of several of the trials we have all watched "together" here on WS, and I told my DH how so many of the G verdicts have been helped along by testimony of the pings on cell towers, telly conversations/call records, computer searches that were "deleted" (choke), etc., etc. He & I are both at least a bit sophisticated about some of this, and even my sweet DH -- who claims no interest(!) in these trials I watch -- mentioned the Jason Young case where the phone-calling and puter searches, etc., were only a couple of small nails in his LWOP new home :jail: .

I know some criminally-minded folks are still ignorant or too arrogant to realize that delete doesn't really mean delete, cell phones/towers do "tell on" you and your whereabouts, etc., but some of these folks should just know better by now -- but, of course, we're glad they don't. It's a Whole New World out there now, baby girl (not you, Always), and if you can't play in the street, you need to get on the front porch and watch those who can.

We like to watch, too, don't we?!
icon10.gif

Good Monday morning WS'ers......just sitting here with my second cup of coffee waiting for all of you.........it is lonesome hee by myself ....wake up....wake up!,,,

Morning all! Dentist today and it's over an hour's ride there and back. I'm almost out the door. I'll be staying on the thread so I can catch up when I get back, thanks to all of you and croakerqueen!

Mornin' peeps! :seeya:

Good lord, can the audio be any worse?

Curious to know what this defense attorneys record is....his style and voice just iirratates me...wonder how juries have said in the past as well.

OH having to hear him again after Hemy's trial is an insult to me ears! So is their audio; listen to them STILL after being live for 22 minutes they still cannot get their audio DECENT. Good Lord.

Curious to know what this defense attorneys record is....his style and voice just iirratates me...wonder how juries have said in the past as well.

Tipstaff, I totally agree, and keep put this in the frame of what the jury must be taking in and reacting to.

OH having to hear him again after Hemy's trial is an insult to me ears! So is their audio; listen to them STILL after being live for 22 minutes they still cannot get their audio DECENT. Good Lord.

Hear who?

Tipstaff, I totally agree, and keep put this in the frame of what the jury must be taking in and reacting to.

Surprised that the prosecution isn't jumping up and objecting....this was all asked and answered on Friday afternoon. :banghead:

Julie Wolfe 11Alive ‏@JulieWolfe 2m
On live feed, you can see DA Robert James, facing, looking directly at #AndreaSneiderman. She is ignoring him, looking straight ahead.

Via Twitter

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11m
The audio issue will be looked at during the 1st break then it should be smooth sailing. Thanks for your patience (some of you). #Sneiderman

two or three posts back (poster mentions their horrible audio; and continuing audio issues & Hemy's old atty. His voice grates on many a nerve.

Got it. I liked Hemy's attorneys, actually. I didn't find them at all offensive, and still don't.

Now the audio issues with this trial so far are definitely irritating.

Well let's see: It's taken one hour to get the audio clear. And I agree I've watched AS as well; she is sitting at times right next to the DA; how uncomfy for her. :( Not. I believe she missed her calling.

Got it. I liked Hemy's attorneys, actually. I didn't find them at all offensive, and still don't.

Now the audio issues with this trial so far are definitely irritating.
I don't know if anyone finds them offensive, but some people just have awful speaking voices. He drones on; and for the most part he doesn't produce anything after all the droning. :) That's what I remember from Hemy's trial and this is no different. They all have their "styles" and his is that monotone odd way of questioning via use of a statement.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 11m
The audio issue will be looked at during the 1st break then it should be smooth sailing. Thanks for your patience (some of you). #Sneiderman

Thank heavens cause it is driving me crazy...turn it up, turn it down, repeat. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman