GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is that lady in the background holding up to her mouth the whole time? Is she verbally transcribing this?

Evidence that comes out in this trial can be used in a Murder trial against AS, correct?

I'm liking this female prosecutor (don't know names Ive been taking a break). She seems very real and easy to listen to.

This female prosecutor knows her stuff and would have already convinced me of AS' guilt, lol!
I like how she is weaving the background of the story leading up to the murder. Her voice is easy to listen to.

AS and HN took a trip every month that she was employed with GE. And they always had adjoinging rooms.

Evidence that comes out in this trial can be used in a Murder trial against AS, correct?

Yes. Just as most of this trial appears already it will have evidence from Hemys trial. So far, nothing new either! I'm waiting for something new! ;)

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Short break before the defense opening. I just don't see how they can top the prosecutions' opening!

wow the judge was up and out of his seat as he uttered his last words...even before the jury left~!

LOL! Coffee was probably kicking in. He was like that last week during jury selection also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unique sky 6793