GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all,

My initial thoughts about the prosecution's opening statement is that it all feels very light to me. It feels like they are trying to convict somebody of having an affair.

I will agree with many that there are some very suspicious phone calls and activity and on the surface, it does seem like she was covering something for Hemy. But it's hard to say it she was just covering the affair because she didn't want people to know versus covering up to hide a crime. I'll be watching and waiting to see what they have.

IMO

Though she seems smiley/chatty during break, I bet AS is having an internal conniption fit right now.

Though she seems smiley/chatty during break, I bet AS is having an internal conniption fit right now.

I bet she is too, BFTnative, and she HAS to sit there without saying a word. That is killing her, IMO.

Good morning all,

My initial thoughts about the prosecution's opening statement is that it all feels very light to me. It feels like they are trying to convict somebody of having an affair.

I will agree with many that there are some very suspicious phone calls and activity and on the surface, it does seem like she was covering something for Hemy. But it's hard to say it she was just covering the affair because she didn't want people to know versus covering up to hide a crime. I'll be watching and waiting to see what they have.

IMO

I should preface this by saying that I did not watch the full Hemy trial and have intentionally tried to stay away from some of the coverage, as I wanted to watch this with fresh eyes. I did watch the video of Andrea on the stand at Hemy's trial and her defensive behavior is odd.

IMO

They just showed AS and she looks so mad. I think she knows the prosecution has her number, so to speak.

JMO

This guy is not so bad himself, IMO. He is going along at a pretty good clip.

*Still think AS is as guilty as HN, though. I just cannot move from that belief.

MOO's

I for one, find this bossy white defense attorney voice and tone very irritating! And comparing this style to the prosecution's black attorney I just wonder how all this is playing out with the make up of the jury.
Which is 9 black, 2 white and 1 Hispanic. I am surprised that they choose him for the opening.

:seeya: Morning Y'all ! I'm late ... lol !

Trying to catch up so can someone help me ?

TIA !!!

What is that lady in the background holding up to her mouth the whole time? Is she verbally transcribing this?
Yes she is verbally transcribing the whole trial. Some states still use verbal instead of court reporter w machine.

At least one thing he said contradicted her testimony in the Hemy Neuman trial. He said somebody probably told her Rusty was shot. She also clearly testified she was NOT told he'd been shot until she was at the hospital.

Prosecution attorney encouraged the jury to take notes and spoke at a pace which allowed them to do so. This guy is going so fast, I doubt they'll remember most of what he said, let alone take notes.

Good morning, dog.gone.cute! You are here before the first witness takes the stand.

JMO, I think the prosecution did a pretty darn good opening statement. She was very good.

The defense may be about to wrap up their opening.

Of course, it just depends on whether or not you choose to believe either side. So much was stated that I cannot possibly re-state all of it, lol. Sorry!

JMO

I agree the states opening was grt! Defense not so much, boring IMO.

Good morning, dog.gone.cute! You are here before the first witness takes the stand.

JMO, I think the prosecution did a pretty darn good opening statement. She was very good.

The defense may be about to wrap up their opening.

Of course, it just depends on whether or not you choose to believe either side. So much was stated that I cannot possibly re-state all of it, lol. Sorry!

JMO

:seeya: Good Morning and THANKS for the updates !

I do not know a whole lot about this case except the "basics" so I am hoping to follow as much as possible ...

JMO, but I do believe that AS "manipulated" Hemy into shooting Rusty ... and I still do not understand why the murder charges have been dropped ...

But we shall see ...

:seeya:

Oh, good Lord. AS is being so dramatic during this break! Isn't that her new 'boyfriend'? If it is, he looks different to me than before. These long extended hugs standing in the court room during break is ridiculous and tacky behavior, IMO.

Oh, good Lord. AS is being so dramatic during this break! Isn't that her new 'boyfriend'? If it is, he looks different to me than before. These long extended hugs standing in the court room during break is ridiculous and tacky behavior, IMO.

Posturing. She knows the cameras are on her. jmo

Posturing. She knows the cameras are on her. jmo

Absolutely, and it needs to stop, IMO.

Human Resources manager at GE is the first witness. Sound is bad, some feedback, and I can hardly understand him.

(:seeya:............Hello, Lambchop!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member