GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as an aside. I have never seen so many peeps chewing gum as I have in courtrooms.

me thinks both testimonies will be thrown out based on Tammitaaaa talking to Elizabethaaaa

Caller asks opinion of def. Says he doesn't think they're doing very well.

Def talking head says, "Oh, I think they're poking holes where they need to."

WHAT???

Who is that woman in the gallery sitting near AS mom with her shoulder hanging out of her top, chewing gum?

all six are chewing gum and only two of them have their mouths closed

every single time they've shown that lady with the brown hair, she's chomping her gum like a cow chewing its cud

in theory, can the prosecution ask this witness what she talked about with the other witness during the break?

If def thinks they are loosing, and want AS to take ythe stand, it will be more material for the murder trial!! YEA

If def thinks they are loosing, and want AS to take ythe stand, it will be more material for the murder trial!! YEA

I agree. AS couldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it. She would certainly interject more info than asked for along with her lies.

IMO

Hahaha This TH doesn't know who Jean C from HLN is!! (tweet)
She thinks AS is guilty.

I really hope AS takes the stand. Her testimony will be so much fun to watch!

These two don't have a clue as to how funny that is!

I think it may have been our poster Passionflower that started calling her Jinkasaures a few years ago. It was down in the basement area. It was so hilarious!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996