GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an FYI, the witness Tammi Parker talked to was Elizabeth Stansbury. Her husband is Ryan, I believe, a very strong supporter of Andrea who has done tv interviews about why Andrea is totally innocent and a victim of prosecutorial abuse. JMO IMO

I know AS got on the stand in HN trial and swore up and down that NOBODY told her RS was shot UNTIL she got to the medical center...

Good Lord, why does it take her so long to answer the dang question. :snooty:

I object to the DT calling in irrelevant witnesses with bad memories and worse haircuts!

What was that last question she didn't answer?

elizabeth stansbury - the witness tammi parker spoke with in the hallway

I know AS got on the stand in HN trial and swore up and down that NOBODY told her RS was shot UNTIL she got to the medical center...

That's the thing. The defense is really trying to get people to say she was informed. I'm scratching my head over that since it would clearly have been perjury for AS to deny it at Hemy's trial.

That denial is what really lit the fire under the prosecution to go after her on the charges.

What was that last question she didn't answer?

She was asked if she recalls anyone telling AS that Rusty was shot, while she was at Dunwoody Prep. She took forever, and then said she couldn't remember.

Judge to next witness: Come on up young lady!

I wonder if I was a witness: would he say "Come on up old lady?"

Just an FYI, the witness Tammi Parker talked to was Elizabeth Stansbury. Her husband is Ryan, I believe, a very strong supporter of Andrea who has done tv interviews about why Andrea is totally innocent and a victim of prosecutorial abuse. JMO IMO

Ryan has done interviews or Elizabeth has?

She was asked if she recalls anyone telling AS that Rusty was shot, while she was at Dunwoody Prep. She took forever, and then said she couldn't remember.

TY.

Sure! What else could she say?

Now, he's trying to impeach his own witness with another of his witnesses. Methinks there would be a ton of hearsay objections. Especially with a staunch Andrea supporter.

JJ: GMTA!

Who is that woman in the gallery sitting near AS mom with her shoulder hanging out of her top, chewing gum?

I see AS's supporters still haven't been told that chewing gum WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN is rude (especially in court).

ugh - so annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member