GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've finally figured out why all these talking heads are on AS's side. The reason is they are all DEF attorneys. State doesn't give interviews.

If I were on this jury, I would resent being "worked". She seems very self satisfied too.

OMG! She's asking if she stands when the jury comes in! Some lawyer!

Come on in Ladies and Gentlemen.Come on in Ladies and Gentlemen.Come on in Ladies and Gentlemen.Come on in Ladies and Gentlemen. You can sit wherever you want. There are no assigned seats. You can even climb over each other to get to a seat you want......... LOVE THIS JUDGE.

I've finally figured out why all these talking heads are on AS's side. The reason is they are all DEF attorneys. State doesn't give interviews.

No prosecutor in active practice would be in big trouble if he/she did that. They work all day and don't get time off to deal with trials they aren't working on.

WOW! Doesn't know the rule of sequestration!

CRAP! Feed cut out. Who did she talk to during the break?

Come on in Ladies and Gentlemen.Come on in Ladies and Gentlemen.Come on in Ladies and Gentlemen.Come on in Ladies and Gentlemen. You can sit wherever you want. There are no assigned seats.

you forgot Make Yourself Comfortable, Make Yourself Comfortable :)

No prosecutor in active practice would be in big trouble if he/she did that. They work all day and don't get time off to deal with trials they aren't working on.

WOW! Doesn't know the rule of sequestration!
I don't believe she didn't know the rules.

OK. I gotta say it.!!!!!!!!!! Every woman who has taken the stand in this case has made me nutso!

IMPEACHED! BIG TIME! She said they were hunky dory, just a squeetz of tension, there.

Does anyone else wish they could grab those silver beads ..............edited remainder due to my nastiness.!!!!!!!!

RobynD323 ‏@robynd323 7m
#AndreaSneiderman court is back in session. ADA Hill reprimands Parker for speaking to Andrea during the break.

I guess I missed her saying it was AS

RobynD323 ‏@robynd323 7m
#AndreaSneiderman court is back in session. ADA Hill reprimands Parker for speaking to Andrea during the break.

I'm not sure that is correct. Pretty sure they did not say in court that she spoke to Andrea Sneiderman during the break.

It wasn't AS, it was another witness, so it looks like all her fan club is coming to her rescue!

I'd love to hear someone recap of how the jury is reacting to this witness.

The lesser side of me loves to watch an overlyconfident person knocked down a few notches.

OMG she's smiling at the jurors again!

RobynD323 ‏@robynd323 7m

WTF!!! Did the judge say anything about this? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members