GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge gave this attorney leeway, and he took advantage of it.
This cheating stuff makes my blood boil.

This is sooo strange to me after the JA trial....is the jury in the courtroom right now? Are they doing this in front of the jury? Forgive me...I'm used to the secrecy of the Jodi Arias trial.....

This is sooo strange to me after the JA trial....is the jury in the courtroom right now? Are they doing this in front of the jury? Forgive me...I'm used to the secrecy of the Jodi Arias trial.....
Yes. Jury is in. JSS was very seceretive.

OMFG guys! Mr. Chiquito just showed up in my office with a 6+ feet tall sunflower from his garden. He is so freaking cute! :blushing:

Well that was a flop. He didn't help the defense at all. Not sure what the point of calling him was. :waitasec: :twocents:

Tammi Parker up now.

On the iPad now, and every time I try to copy and pasted link, the word "Nice" comes up!
It feels like someone is playing a trick on me. Lol

WE're BACK!!!

OMFG guys! Mr. Chiquito just showed up in my office with a 6+ feet tall sunflower from his garden. He is so freaking cute! :blushing:

He knows you have not been in a good mood and he is trying to make you a happy Chiquita!

Tammi Parker on stand now
Husband worked with Rusty at JP Morgan years ago

Tammi and husband knew Rusty and AS socially

Appears Defense has called Tammi to show that AS and Rusty were happy together.

omg I can see the DT now calling everyone and their mother to testify to how lovely the relationship between RS and AS used to be. Well, even if that was true at one point, girlfriend is not on trial for his murder or even for conspiracy, but for being a lying witch.

Tammi is perky and smily.
Spent weekend at lakehouse with Rusty and AS.
Everything was nice.

Does she know that the happy couple were going through a rough patch with Andrea working? I remember a lot of that in the e-mails to Hemy. AS told him that when she got home (from London?), the tension was back.

As for confidences between gf's, there are some you tell stuff about your private life, and others who you don't. Would Andrea confide in a woman who might tell her husband, who was friends with him?

She is soooo smiley and upbeat and perky. A bit of theatrics mee thinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member