GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny. AS, said it NEVER came up, even though this wit said she advised ther NOT to, and her mom testified that she told her to report it.

Oh dearie me crazycakes WHY IS TAMMY PARKER SMILING INCESSANTLY?! I cannot take this doe-eyed thing much longer.

Tammi Parker, an atty herself, is working the jury.

She's even smiling and laughing during the description of the day Rusty was killed. What the fudge is so funny??

My experience with Andrea (when I knew her) is that she surrounded herself with friends who were weaker personalities than she... Shayna Citron and Tammy Parker are exactly the types I am talking about. Shayna is over the top emotional and Tammy is Stepford Wifey.

I am finding this testimony (Tammy) very very hard to take.

Tammi testified that Andrea Lipman has AS' phone for a period of time at the medical center.

Tammi's facial expressions, head movements are definitely representative of someone at at cocktail party. She just giggled when explaining what shiva is. Holy Moly! I hope they slap that grin off her face during cross.

Ok, why in the world would the defense want this witness to say that she was told by Andrea that she knew who the killer was, her boss Rusty, when Andrea never told LE who she thought the killer was?

Tammi says AS nervous about going to work at GE, entering job market. Tammi advised AS not to take job.

Whatever meds Tammi is on, I want some. Oh to feel so tickled pink about EVERYTHING no matter how horrid and sinister!

Is she running for Mrs. Georgia?

She's now doing harm to Andrea with her attitude and answers to the defense. Don't think the jury will buy "cutsey" lawyer lady.

Tammi makes facial expressions towards jury, working them. Jury asks for break during her testimony. That is telling. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay