GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was very disturbing; she was really trying hard to insinuate that SHE Was the one who told Mr Sneiderman that his son had been shot not AS. I would throw out her testimony or ask it to be stricken.

I want to know WHY the STATE has not presented the evidence about the gas leak that day at AS house. It was testified to during HN's trial and that testimony about the gasleak and HN and AS knowing about it; it shows collusion between the two.
Just like everything else shows; texts calls emails all of it. AS is guilty IMMHO. I want her in a cell; where she belongs. STate: Please put on rebuttal about the gas leak; there is no WAY that HN should have known about that gas leak unless he was trying to blow up RS inside his house that day and failed. AS knew, HN knew, RS DID NOT KNOW there was a gas leak at first. It's key to this case that they play that part of the tape and testimony from HN's trial.

Do it please! BECAUSE during HN's trial I sat STRAIGHT up when I heard that testimony; I DONT remember who GAVE The testimony only that it was clear AS knew about it; and HN knew about it.......before RS ever did. It's a huge sticking point for me. IT MUST COME INTO EVIDENCE IN THIS TRIAL.

Come on in ladies and gentlemen, make yourself comfortable. Judge is a sweety.
I adore this judge too! I love hearing his voice again and that gavel slam...quite unique I must say lol. I love his southern manners and accent as well as his knowledge of the law. All judges who rule like he does; most of the time off the cuff, show exactly how well they know the law and how extremely intelligent they are.

AS; is not intelligent OTOH, lol. She thinks she is; or was...smarter than LE. She has failed. She belongs in a cell.:fence: No fence for me where AS is concerned. NO FENCE AT ALL.

IIRC, Don Sneiderman testified that he didn't believe it when Andrea called, so he called Dunwoody Prep to make confirmation. Anybody else remember that, or am I thinking wishfully?

That is correct, I remember that. He didn't believe AS....and AS should not have known at that point; and that point alone shows her collusion in RS's murder. TO ME. IMO and all that.

What the Heck is AS balling about here? Her reactions are so off the wall and at the WRONG time each time she does this. She is freaky deaky today....sorry but so weird. I would love to see a psych eval on her.

I SO want the state to ask him, "SO, AS knew NOTHING at the time of her "act"?

this attorney is asking these questions Knowing they are not allowed.
Cheater - and why I feel the way I do about def attorneys.

November 18, 2010:

9.25am Dunwoody Prep calls Andrea informing her of accident
9.27am Andrea calls Hemy
9.30am Andrea calls Hemy
9.31am Andrea calls Hemy
9.35am Andrea calls Hemy
9.36am Andrea calls Don Sneiderman (40 minutes before reaching the medical centre)
10.06am Andrea calls Hemy
10.27am Andrea calls Hemy
10.33am Andrea calls Hemy's work phone
10.34am Andrea txt Hemy
10.35am Andrea txt colleague "my husband was shot"
10.42am Andrea calls Shayna
10.43am Hemy txt or call Andrea
10.45am Andrea calls Hemy's work phone
10.46am Andrea calls Hemy.
ARRIVE AT MEDICAL CENTRE
12.06pm Hemy txt Andrea
12.47pm Hemy txt Andrea
2.11pm Hemy calls Andrea
2.21pm Hemy txt Andrea
3.44pm Hemy work phone calls Andrea

On November 19, 2010
There were 2 calls from Andrea to Hemy:
11.48pm duration 3 minutes
11.52pm duration 3 minutes, 49 seconds

Between May 1 2010 and November 18 2010 there were
1426 communications between Andrea and Hemy (txt/calls). This is only between their phones.

Between these two dates, there were only 882 between Andrea and Rusty.

(I stole this from another site)

Wow oh wow. I'm not watching the trial, just reading on here...so don't know ALL the info....however this many calls to Hemy is just so obviously fishy. First of all, it's VERY weird that he would be her first call after hearing news that her husband was shot...any normal person's first call would be people like their mom, their sister, etc.. Ok, so sounds like she was very obsessed with her job, so she could make the argument that she wanted to let them know at work that obviously she wouldn't be able to make it to work.....that would account for ONE CALL TO WORK. She could have called her ACTUAL WORKPLACE and left a message with the receptionist to give to Hemy. That's it...DONE. Or, like others have said, she could have just left a voicemail on Hemy's cell. Or, she could have called a trusted co-worker and ask him/her to give the message to Hemy...again, ONE CALL. A normal person would then move on to more pressing matters...like a DEAD HUSBAND.

Wow oh wow. I'm not watching the trial, just reading on here...so don't know ALL the info....however this many calls to Hemy is just so obviously fishy. First of all, it's VERY weird that he would be her first call after hearing news that her husband was shot...any normal person's first call would be people like their mom, their sister, etc.. Ok, so sounds like she was very obsessed with her job, so she could make the argument that she wanted to let them know at work that obviously she wouldn't be able to make it to work.....that would account for ONE CALL TO WORK. She could have called her ACTUAL WORKPLACE and left a message with the receptionist to give to Hemy. That's it...DONE. Or, like others have said, she could have just left a voicemail on Hemy's cell. Or, she could have called a trusted co-worker and ask him/her to give the message to Hemy...again, ONE CALL. A normal person would then move on to more pressing matters...like a DEAD HUSBAND.
I would think her first call would be to Rusty.

I lost 11Alive coverage just as a caller was asking why they didn't ask Ms Newman if she told AS Rusty had been shot. did anyone hear?

Hola friends :wave: ----- much better mood today. I think meds adjustment is making me grumpy :(

Anyway, missed ALL testimony yesterday and all this morning, but OMG what i just read about the phone records? Can anyone say toast???????? :jail:

Listening to the motion for direct verdict. I am such a fan of this judge.

LOL, seattlechiquita! I hope AS is toast!

I think AS is finally beginning to realize she could actually be found guilty of most, if not all, of the charges against her. That would make me so very happy. I would love for AS to be a convicted felon. Then I hope HN has a miraculous recovery from his 'mental illness' and tells the truth about AS.

MOO

This is a thought provoking post. And you do give the defendant the benefit of presumption of innocence in this trial.

I lost this presumption while watching her testify in the HN trial. She was self serving, self important and self absorbed. I believed within a very short time of working for HN she realized he was the perfect vehicle to change her life and she set him up to do her bidding and that was to kill Rusty.

I believe she kept herself available to HN just enough for HN to believe that if Rusty was not in the picture that AS would be with HN. I don't think it took much more for HN.

AS saw the vulnerability of HN (or even the mental illness) of HN.

I do believe this trial for the perjury trial is not what the State wanted but is a ramp up to a murder trial if HN is recovered from his mental illness and will flip on AS.

BBM - completely agree Tipstaff, with your entire post, especially the bolded. This trial just feels like the prosecution is proving way more than perjury and obstruction; just laying some groundwork imo.

LOL, seattlechiquita! I hope AS is toast!

I think AS is finally beginning to realize she could actually be found guilty of most, if not all, of the charges against her. That would make me so very happy. I would love for AS to be a convicted felon. Then I hope HN has a miraculous recovery from his 'mental illness' and tells the truth about AS.

MOO

AS is guilty as charged. Had SHE not pursued (or alloed HN to pursue her) a relationship with HN, he wouldn't be in the slammer and Rusty might just be alive ---- though I do believe she would have eventually plotted murder for hire.

I cannot stand this woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members